Status
Not open for further replies.
Being completely honest, if I saw "i'm mason, claim now or die" i'd probably tell him to stfu too. I have bad experience with claiming in neighbour chats, both as town and mafia.
Yep, the entire thing was a theatre play and I don't take lightly to threats. He can go fuck himself, he will look like a clown after my flip and it's not gonna look good on him in the long run.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm 10 pages back, but it's whatever at this stage.
No regrets, your wagon was bad, all you did was lead town to a mislynch because I was wary of your neighbor chat and didn't out my full role. The information you gave to me is not an undisputed proof. Telling me you are mason with Pot is not undisputed proof and can be fabricated.

Just so everyone know "I'm Mason with Pot' that's what ulra outed in the neighbor chat and expected me to out my role fully without confirming first letter with my own eyes and also expect me to believe it willingly to out my role. Pathetic, never. I will always be wary when people demand full claim when they have no basis and did not proof themselves 100%.

I guess on the flip side, all these people coming out of their cave should be a good starting point after my flip.
Just wish you would have claimed when you came on.

If you were really town after all this, this is too much even for you Soul.

just don't let "ohhh masons no way they are acting" trick you, dear flowa.
I mean, we just had "masons" that were pair of town and mafia in recent HP game. Unless host confirms to you that your mason must be town too, i wouldn't be so sure anymore. Or maybe he did, I didn't catch it.

I'm 10 pages back, but it's whatever at this stage.

Just wish you would have claimed when you came on.

If you were really town after all this, this is too much even for you Soul.
I claimed about an hour before my lynch, but brain dead people can't think for themselves and the entire wagon was baseless. I won't ever out my full claim when someone threatens me from the get go and give me information that is NOT proof that he is town.

I wanted to see how people react to this, i was the one who brought the entire thing to light.

Status
Not open for further replies.