Status
Not open for further replies.
I can go quote your post from weebs threatening me and apollo that if we didn’t claim we will both die.
I rekt your ass based on your positioning on how you handled yourself making no sense as town POV. Stop with this nonsense, no one cares about previous games in this one.

Go cry me a river, use your head next time lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can go quote your post from weebs threatening me and apollo that if we didn’t claim we will both die.
Muugen he's scum, look at his calmness at being mislynched, look at his focus end of day. I don't fully trust any flip that is to come, behaviour says scum get. If he flips town I'll play as if he's town but will suspect it's fake and keep it in the back of my mind.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Muugen he's scum, look at his calmness at being mislynched, look at his focus end of day. I don't fully trust any flip that is to come, behaviour says scum get. If he flips town I'll play as if he's town but will suspect it's fake and keep it in the back of my mind.
yeah I have him with flower and ekko.

Apollo

The Sol King
Reads to me like you know he will flip town, and posted this as a contingency.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I rekt your ass based on your positioning on how you handled yourself making no sense as town POV. Stop with this nonsense, no one cares about previous games in this one.

Go cry me a river, use your head next time lol.
the only thing you had going for you was a shitty luck on my end, I was caught by indies not you.

I was virtually town read by majority the only real scum read was from you and you began threatening every player that if they don’t vote with you against me they’d be deemed scum it’s why Kekko folded so easily, I forgot you allowed him to continue to run free cause your game isn’t as good as you boast it to be.

I played my own game perfectly fine I can’t help that apollo sucked so much that he had to try and get me killed along with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.