Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I claimed about an hour before my lynch, but brain dead people can't think for themselves and the entire wagon was baseless. I won't ever out my full claim when someone threatens me from the get go and give me information that is NOT proof that he is town.

I wanted to see how people react to this, i was the one who brought the entire thing to light.
Scum.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I claimed about an hour before my lynch, but brain dead people can't think for themselves and the entire wagon was baseless. I won't ever out my full claim when someone threatens me from the get go and give me information that is NOT proof that he is town.

I wanted to see how people react to this, i was the one who brought the entire thing to light.
so instead of cooperating you waited to the last hr to only flavor claim?

Apollo

The Sol King
I mean, we just had "masons" that were pair of town and mafia in recent HP game. Unless host confirms to you that your mason must be town too, i wouldn't be so sure anymore. Or maybe he did, I didn't catch it.
Nah, the whole mason claim comes from Ultra. I don't think anything came from fuji and afaik Pot didn't say anything about it. And more like he didn't say anything all game.

Being completely honest, if I saw "i'm mason, claim now or die" i'd probably tell him to stfu too. I have bad experience with claiming in neighbour chats, both as town and mafia.
I think scum having neighbour or even mason abilities is pretty common in role madness. I would propably claim only role, but not abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.