Status
Not open for further replies.
Zehahaha goodbye Soul
No regrets, your wagon was bad, all you did was lead town to a mislynch because I was wary of your neighbor chat and didn't out my full role. The information you gave to me is not an undisputed proof. Telling me you are mason with Pot is not undisputed proof and can be fabricated.

Just so everyone know "I'm Mason with Pot' that's what ulra outed in the neighbor chat and expected me to out my role fully without confirming first letter with my own eyes and also expect me to believe it willingly to out my role. Pathetic, never. I will always be wary when people demand full claim when they have no basis and did not proof themselves 100%.

I guess on the flip side, all these people coming out of their cave should be a good starting point after my flip.

Final vote count day 1
I

Indigo

Day 1 - Final Vote Count

as of post #4031

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

SoulKiller - 10
Dr_Professor83 - 4
Peroroncino - 3
Ratchet - 2
MangoSenpai - 2
Ekkologix - 1
MUUGEN - 1
Reborn - 1
Kiku - 1
Michelle - 1
Charlie - 1

TheAncientCenturion:
Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> SoulKiller -> Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Reborn -> SoulKiller -> Peroroncino
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Soulkiller
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino -> MangoSenpai
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra -> Ekkologix -> Unvote -> Dr_Professor83
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino -> Dr_Professor83
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle -> Ratchet
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN -> Dr_Professor83
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Charlie: Kobe -> Unvote -> SoulKiller
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke -> MangoSenpai -> Charlie -> MangoSenpai
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku -> SoulKiller -> Flower -> SoulKiller
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Ratchet -> Al Sama -> Ekkologix -> SoulKiller -> Ekkologix -> SoulKiller
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion -> Adam -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke -> SoulKiller
Kerkovian: Michelle -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> SoulKiller
T-Pein: Peroroncino -> SoulKiller
UwU: Ekkologix
Adam: Charlie -> SoulKiller
Lindtaylor: MUUGEN
MonochromeYoru: SoulKiller
Mr. Reloaded: SoulKiller
Apollo: Ratchet​

Vote Lynch Prof.
[Vote Lynch Flower]
Vote Lynch Pot Goblin
[Vote Lynch Flowa]
Vote Lynch Ultra.
Vote Lynch: Michelle
[Vote Lynch Charlie]
[Vote Lynch Pero]
Vote: Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Charlie]
[Vote Lynch Kiku]
[Vote Lynch Pero]
[VOTE LYNCH FLOWER]
Vote lynch Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Pero]
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83
[Vote lynch Kiku]
Vote: Lord Melkor
[Vote Lynch Lord Melkor]
Change vote lynch Michelle
Vote Lynch: Psylocke
vote lynch doctor professor
Vote Lynch Michelle.
Vote lynch Peroncino
[Vote Lynch Ekkologix]
Vote Lynch Pero.
Vote: Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Pero]
[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]
[VOTE LYNCH RATCHET]
Vote lynch Charlie
[Vote Lynch Ratchet]
[VOTE LYNCH AL SAMA]
Vote Lynch Ekkologix
Vote Lynch Ekko
Change vote lynch Pero
Vote Lynch Soulkiller
vote lynch soulkiller
[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]
[VOTE LYNCH SOULKILLER]
Unvote Ekkologix
vote lynch @SoulKiller
Vote lynch Soul Killer
Vote lynch Soul Killer
VOTE LYNCH SOUL KILLER
Vote lynch DrProfessor
Vote Lynch Prof.
[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]
Vote Lynch Pero.
Vote Lynch: Charlie
Vote Lynch SoulKiller
vote lynch Peroncicino
[VOTE LYNCH SOULKILLER]
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83

No regrets, your wagon was bad, all you did was lead town to a mislynch because I was wary of your neighbor chat and didn't out my full role. The information you gave to me is not an undisputed proof. Telling me you are mason with Pot is not undisputed proof and can be fabricated.

Just so everyone know "I'm Mason with Pot' that's what ulra outed in the neighbor chat and expected me to out my role fully without confirming first letter with my own eyes and also expect me to believe it willingly to out my role. Pathetic, never. I will always be wary when people demand full claim when they have no basis and did not proof themselves 100%.

I guess on the flip side, all these people coming out of their cave should be a good starting point after my flip.
Well, I hope you learned a valuable lesson about friendship and cooperation.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yet I never asked for psylocke to share their results did I just what type of info was shared for them to fully believe you.

roight I let you win the game when I had a team who was afk host killed the only other active and then outed out another by killing them again then reviving them saying host error when they should’ve survived all along.

unlike you I didn’t have to run bitch and complain to get compensation to win my games. I took the loss as is. did host royally fuck me more than your entire squad yes.

did you even do anything that game to even be in the talks of being mvp for your squad no. Michelle did you and flower bitched and complained I’m surprised you aren’t banned yet, well i guess it’s not too much of surprise how lenient ratchet is in his punishments even when you have players who openly gamethrow.
why r u telling me this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.