Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyhow, it is very late for me now and I gotta get some sleep.

I believe by the time I am back Ratchet would have cooked up his fake claim. I hope town doesn't waste this scum from their hands.
last question b4 u go

what promoted u to invest ratchet and watch me

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway, I've had my fun. Was hoping for Muugen's input too but he's probably lurking his scum chat now anyway.

I'm Kenpachi. Town Vig. Firstly, I hinted towards being Kenpachi earlier in the game, when Prof was speculated as such:

He is not Kenpachi.
Guess you'll have to accept being wrong then! If he were Kenpachi he would be playing it up far more - his reluctance to claim indicates he isn't being very honest about it. By all means let's ask him:

@Dr_Professor83 You're Kenpachi, yeah?
I backfilled my reasoning here - I expect if I don't bring this up now, someone will try and play it as a gotcha.

Then, the Vig part:

GIVen the current wagons, I think we could probably go ahead and extract a full claim from Pero and Ekko. Will see from there, I don't like how Charlie has slipped by too. Reborn wagon seems to be going nowhere?
You could say I was inspired by Ultra for this one. Notice that the first word has three letters capitilised. G-I-V. If you put them in reverse, you get V-I-G. Vig.

I was blocked Day 1, though I didn't use anything anyway.

Night 1 I killed John Wayne. I was redirected, and also had my ability downgraded. It ws redirected to Pot. People get told when they are targeted by me, which is why I asked.

I know all this because I'm informed when I'm hit with a "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, and then I gain immunity to it. I'm also death-proof - only the top level kills and game removals work on me. I'm weak to rolecrushes, but I have an ability that makes me immune to them for a phase.

Sword Slash was used to kill ??? but it failed
^This is mine. If you remove the ???, it will say Pot, because again, I was redirected.

Immeasurable Spiritual Pressure has been activated​
^This is also mine. This is the ability that makes me immune to rolecrushes.

Apollo claiming that only lynches work, but not really demanding people join, I think is fairly telling. He should be the lynch today.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Anyway, I've had my fun. Was hoping for Muugen's input too but he's probably lurking his scum chat now anyway.

I'm Kenpachi. Town Vig. Firstly, I hinted towards being Kenpachi earlier in the game, when Prof was speculated as such:

I backfilled my reasoning here - I expect if I don't bring this up now, someone will try and play it as a gotcha.

Then, the Vig part:

You could say I was inspired by Ultra for this one. Notice that the first word has three letters capitilised. G-I-V. If you put them in reverse, you get V-I-G. Vig.

Night 1 I killed John Wayne. I was redirected, and also had my ability downgraded. It ws redirected to Pot. People get told when they are targeted by me, which is why I asked.

I know all this because I'm informed when I'm hit with a "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, and then I gain immunity to it. I'm also death-proof - only the top level kills and game removals work on me. I'm weak to rolecrushes, but I have an ability that makes me immune to them for a phase.

^This is mine. If you remove the ???, it will say Pot, because again, I was redirected.

Apollo claiming that only lynches work, but not really demanding people join, I think is fairly telling. He should be the lynch today.
Unvote

Vote Lynch Apollo

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Then, the Vig part:

Ah fuck.

This is a whole new mess, Mr. Ratchet.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Then, the Vig part:

I'll pull an Ekko:

We can rule out him being redirected as an excuse, too, because his results on Ekko appear to be correct.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'll pull an Ekko:

We can rule out him being redirected as an excuse, too, because his results on Ekko appear to be correct.
my votes already on him but i do have questions for u as well gimme a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.