Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles is still null - scum lean for me. I need him to tell me why he's waiting for a second miller to claim by the end of 24h to trust Kobe. I mean, yes, 2 millers might be unlikely, but it isn't impossible.
pretty sure i said it already

there can be 2, but i don't believe only one of them would have to wait 24h to learn that they're miller

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
pretty sure i said it already

there can be 2, but i don't believe only one of them would have to wait 24h to learn that they're miller
Tbh, I doubt a scum would take the initiative to actually claim Miller, when there is a possibility of the Miller being in the Game and claiming later.

Too risky imo.

Of course, go ahead and tell me what you think of TACy, darling.

Apollo and Adam are both null. But Apollo I see more favorably than Adam.

Apollo - I've questioned him about his reads and I'm waiting for a reply. First time playing with him and I believe he's kinda new to the game as well. So nothing really pingy tbh. He seems kinda confident in his posts though.

Adam - He does those "big boy" plays as scum more often than town. In fact, when he's town then he's actually more reserved. He's going after Ratchet right now and I'm just seeing that development. He mentioned Ratchet not going after Psy and Prof so gotta see where that goes.
Checked Tacs wonderful posts and tbh all I get is a null read on him~β˜†

Regarding Apollo I'm usually kinda sus of ppl who barely post, then do a reads list with ppl on it that have been discussed for like 24h already, and then kinda vanish again. I also don't think that cutie is too new of a player? He was in weebs and was scum (cult) but did argue quite well, as expected of my cutie~β™‘

Tbh, I doubt a scum would take the initiative to actually claim Miller, when there is a possibility of the Miller being in the Game and claiming later.

Too risky imo.
Scum Ratchet CC’d me (the real miller) as miller last game lol.

Regardless, Fuji has put millers in most of his games (I was gonna say all but not sure his last PokΓ©mon game had one?). It inherently leans more likely Town.

You didn't just vote you flipflopped like a mormon vasectomy. Almost half the players here haven't voted at all and very few have changed their vote more than once, so you stick out. You cannot possibly deny that. The way you're playing this is different from the way anyone else is, and its different from how you played day 1 in the only other mafia game I've been around to see you play. Ergo, it seems scummy. I'm not explaining this to you again so get it through your fucking head
If anything voting for multiple players indicate to me atleast that the dude is not afraid to pressure people and put himself out in the open, while the others are being reserved with their vote. Wouldn't you think that scum would be more reserved here?

Can Ultra do this as scum? sure, he def can. But to paint such act as scummy is weird to me for it makes no sense. If this is the basis of scum reading someone because they voted for multiple people then your position right now looks argurably worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.