Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don’t think we could redirect the Omega. The plan was to wait as long as we could redirecting your other stuff then have Ichigo & Me combo kill you (RC + SK) lol. You unlocked the Omega N5 and based on our understanding it couldn’t be used during the day. So we just needed to not let you get into a night where you may use it.

I corrected that.

If you died or got lynched you would ''survive'' and do a one last stand. Giving you a 1 cycle reprieve before you die.
lol op. u hear that @Dr_Professor83 you were done the moment reborn flips town. we go down together lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
wp to purple. kind of sux for us not to be able to solve based on the flipped purple but overall they played well. red seemed more inactive and cursed (the red curse as usual)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
"Didnt you have fun in my One Piece Mash one? And the Pokemon one before it? Nobody was discontent in those. Even here I dont see anyone complaining much."

Fuji it's not just the setup. Getting told I was one of the worst townies despite doing almost everything within my control right makes me just not want to bother at all. I know it's not true, but it is said because the people saying it want to take the chance to gloat without any regard for what people put in or the frustration that comes from players not even really trying to play sincerely. I have over 1000 posts in this thread and I genuinely don't think anyone could find someone playing more pro town today than I did, but these people will take any chance I guess. They can have it their way.

I also maintain that I said nothing about you being Hitler for the record. I specifically was using a well-known example of dishonest arguing, I can appreciate why you took it the way you did but ironically you can only really conclude that by viewing my posts with the same lack of charity I extended towards you.
It's an invocation that's distasteful in of itself. Could you not possibly think of another example for comparison? I really don't need to assume your intent, it's a bit embarrassing that you went there if I had to be honest.

"Didnt you have fun in my One Piece Mash one? And the Pokemon one before it? Nobody was discontent in those. Even here I dont see anyone complaining much."

Fuji it's not just the setup. Getting told I was one of the worst townies despite doing almost everything within my control right makes me just not want to bother at all. I know it's not true, but it is said because the people saying it want to take the chance to gloat without any regard for what people put in or the frustration that comes from players not even really trying to play sincerely. I have over 1000 posts in this thread and I genuinely don't think anyone could find someone playing more pro town today than I did, but these people will take any chance I guess. They can have it their way.
For me you were one of the last beacons of hope for this town. You were doing the best you could and you shouldt let others tell you or make you think otherwise. Its why I kept trying to cheer you up in the PM whenever you felt down.

It is unfortunate town hard tunneled you and Ekko this hard. They almost lynched Ekko day 2 lmao.

All Im saying is that we appreciate you, I appreciate you, when you play. Whatever alignment you might be.

You enjoyed being able to accuse townies without perceived consequence
You thought I was seriously pushing you? It was 70% push, 30% trolling. Trolling more so later on as it cracked me up whenever you showed reaction. You don’t know how to deal with trolling, do you?

Ask Ratchet what I do when I’m seriously onto someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.