Anime Discussion Blue Lock

Rate episode 24

• Total voters
this was again peak
Isagi vs Naruhaya was pretty emotional, but damn...the saddest thing in Blue Lock are the goodbyes

anyway, now we can enjoy Barou + the next rounds can just become more intense
It was a pretty good episode, wasn't it
Love the Nagi-Isagi dynamic so far
And yeah, Naruhaya backstory+goodbye was hella sad.

It'll be really interesting to see how they incorporate Barou into the team. He's too pigheaded to listen to anyone else, but maybe the loss will humble him? Tho I doubt it lol

Rej

Year of the black beard!
It was a pretty good episode, wasn't it
Love the Nagi-Isagi dynamic so far
And yeah, Naruhaya backstory+goodbye was hella sad.

It'll be really interesting to see how they incorporate Barou into the team. He's too pigheaded to listen to anyone else, but maybe the loss will humble him? Tho I doubt it lol
the irony, he lost twice in a row now lol
I think he will continue his kingly ego trip until he breaks with it

Rej

Year of the black beard!
And he lost at least once in the first stage, right?
If anyone can adapt him into their team seamlessly it's the genius of adaptability himself:finally:
lmao, well said
once in a team with Isagi, it changes a person fundamentally

Kunigami and Chigiri are there too now, and they now wanna catch up to Isagi...bro this is nervewrecking, I don't want them to take out each other :josad:

lmao, well said
once in a team with Isagi, it changes a person fundamentally

Kunigami and Chigiri are there too now, and they now wanna catch up to Isagi...bro this is nervewrecking, I don't want them to take out each other :josad:
I have a feeling their team won their first 3 v 3 match, so now they're up in the 4 v 4 level, waiting for oponents
The eventual choice between Kunigami, Chigiri, and Reo will be hella tough for Isagi and Nagi for sure:josad: