Anime Discussion Blue Lock

Rate episode 24

• Total voters

Rej

Year of the black beard!
This episode was fire and I am super hyper excited and stoked....I hope somehow that all the OGs will advance. Reo is kinda portrayed as a villain in this arc. Lol. But I am glad all the characters are optimistic. And yes I also expect this to be a Barou redemption arc.

Or...things become more edgy and egoistic from now on.

Episode 17 is out @AL sama sama:endthis:

I like that Isagi straight up said "well fuck you to Barou" and chose to ignore the bastard

Nagi and Isagi are my fav duo and Nagi in particular just keeps growing on me more and more

I expected that Kunigami and co would score at the end there so we could get some Barou redemption in the next ep maybe. At least it points towards that, though maybe our expectations will be subverted and they'll lose

@AL sama kun, episode 18 is out. We need your magic:amazing:

Good episode but that black lightning sequence was shit tier
I was hoping they would pick their fourth member by the end of the ep but once Ego started talking ig I should've seen the writing on the wall lol

I predict they'll pick Chigiri since they need a speedster and since Chigiri showed the most out of the three imo

That donkey thumbnail alone deserves a red card.💀
You put the GOAT in Warchief Sanji D Goat, uce
I acknowledge you!☝️☝️☝️

@AL sama kun, episode 18 is out. We need your magic:amazing:

Good episode but that black lightning sequence was shit tier
I was hoping they would pick their fourth member by the end of the ep but once Ego started talking ig I should've seen the writing on the wall lol

I predict they'll pick Chigiri since they need a speedster and since Chigiri showed the most out of the three imo

You put the GOAT in Warchief Sanji D Goat, uce
I acknowledge you!☝️☝️☝️
I gotchu homie.:araboss:

Good episode
Bachira's backstory isn't anything to write home about, but it isn't bad either. Just good enough imo.

I did NOT expect Isagi to challange Rin immediately. Mostly because I thought another 4 man squad arrived in the meantime, challenged Rin, lost, and now Rin had a 5 man team.

But that also means Bachira hasn't played a single match with his new team yet.

I feel that Isagi and co still aren't ready for the smoke. And with how the episode ended before Rin could answer, I think he will reject the match.

5 episodes left, in any case. If Rin does accept then it would make sense that this last match is the season finale.

Good episode
Bachira's backstory isn't anything to write home about, but it isn't bad either. Just good enough imo.

I did NOT expect Isagi to challange Rin immediately. Mostly because I thought another 4 man squad arrived in the meantime, challenged Rin, lost, and now Rin had a 5 man team.

But that also means Bachira hasn't played a single match with his new team yet.

I feel that Isagi and co still aren't ready for the smoke. And with how the episode ended before Rin could answer, I think he will reject the match.

5 episodes left, in any case. If Rin does accept then it would make sense that this last match is the season finale.
Lmao facts.

Isage and co are not ready for Rin yet. It should be 5 v 5 match imo.