Anime Discussion Blue Lock

Rate episode 24

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Awesome second episode. They hype was good. It really shows how scary Blue Lock can be and that one mistake can cost you everything.

Anri chan :blush:

Sae Itoshi making his debut
:steef:

Very very hyped for the next episodes and Barou.
:finally:

Awesome second episode. They hype was good. It really shows how scary Blue Lock can be and that one mistake can cost you everything.

Anri chan :blush:

Sae Itoshi making his debut
:steef:

Very very hyped for the next episodes and Barou.
:finally:
As a non-manga reader, how many chapters do you think they'll adapt this season?
I'd like to follow the anime for the first season and then maybe get into the manga, but the wait between episodes is making me want to read it sooner lol

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
As a non-manga reader, how many chapters do you think they'll adapt this season?
I'd like to follow the anime for the first season and then maybe get into the manga, but the wait between episodes is making me want to read it sooner lol
Honestly hard to guess. These first two episodes covered 4 chapters, however it's worth noting that there are around 190 pages in those 2 chapters. It's supposed to be a two cour 24 episode anime, so my estimate is around 70 chapters, tho they could go for more with good pacing in the matches.

Not sure what to tell you lol. The manga is great, however when it comes to sports stuff I prefer to watch it. I started this way before the anime, so I went with the manga. I understand your gripe completely lol. You can probably binge the entire manga by the time episode 5 is out lol.

Honestly hard to guess. These first two episodes covered 4 chapters, however it's worth noting that there are around 190 pages in those 2 chapters. It's supposed to be a two cour 24 episode anime, so my estimate is around 70 chapters, tho they could go for more with good pacing in the matches.

Not sure what to tell you lol. The manga is great, however when it comes to sports stuff I prefer to watch it. I started this way before the anime, so I went with the manga. I understand your gripe completely lol. You can probably binge the entire manga by the time episode 5 is out lol.
Yeah lol, it being sports themed gives me second-thoughts about reading it, since the action scenes likely don't flow that well.

I'll try to stick to the anime for now, but if my curiosity gets the better of me I'll have to jump into it. Is it still ongoing? How many chapter are there?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
i think s1 would end around the beginning of the second stage

either after they make up the groups or after the rin vs isagi

ik itโ€™s fast paced but 70 chapters seems like a lot
That might be too slow lol. Depends I guess. Chapter 67 is when Nagi Isagi and Barou beat Chigiri Reo and Kunigami. Ending the season on 'Who do we pick now?' could be a good cliffhanger.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž

you mean its gonna be split cours??
i think s1 would end around the beginning of the second stage

either after they make up the groups or after the rin vs isagi

ik itโ€™s fast paced but 70 chapters seems like a lot
it'd be nice if you guys don't talk about spoilers at all in this thread