Versus Battle Boros vs Psykos

Who wins 1v1?

• Total voters
S

Shuyaku

This is the only relevant argument since the other still hasnt happened yet.

Ok I guess this is a good speed feat lmao.
That makes Boros even more impressive lmfao, since AG is going to get significantly buffed also. There's the off chance that he might actually surpass Boros, there's an old statement about them being equals which doesn't have to remain relevant forever, but still, for now they are same level, which is above any other monster in the series.

S

Shuyaku

These are statements from 2016-ish mind you, very prone to change. But it's enough evidence to claim they're same level until we actually see AG in the redraw.
Post automatically merged:

Well One did say Garou is stronger in close combat....and close combat is the only way Garou fights...:jay-he:
I means he has the advantage with martial art skills. Boros also has energy projection.

These are statements from 2016-ish mind you, very prone to change. But it's enough evidence to claim they're same level until we actually see AG in the redraw.
Post automatically merged:

I means he has the advantage with martial art skills. Boros also has energy projection.

Doesnt Garou became OP af and throw away all his martial prowess for strength.....I dont think that applies then.

S

Shuyaku

Doesnt Garou became OP af and throw away all his martial prowess for strength.....I dont think that applies then.
No. Stop trying to change the author's own words bro, jesus. Wtf do you think he is referring to ? Base Garou when he fights the fodder heroes in the forest vs Boros ? lmfao

He does throw his martial art for pursuit of strength as he evolves in later forms, which makes him weaker overall, not stronger.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Boros' ultimate move could completely destroy the planet's surface. Psykorochi lifted a huge chunk of the ocean and is nowhere near Saitama's serious punch which was needed to kill Boros.

Also doubt Psychorochi can handle getting kicked to the moon.

S

Shuyaku

You’re aware this chapter confirms all the previous boasts and hype ?

Boros is a planet buster

Boros > Psykos for now
Yeah, if anything this only makes Boros stronger not the other way around lmfao. Psykos is not the final villain of this arc. Feat inflation is a thing as TAC pointed out, Murata simply wants to make characters more impressive.

Though, Boros is not a planet buster, only multi continental, but regardless that's above Psykos.