Character Discussion Borsalino "Yellow Monkey" - The Ultimate Soldier (Strongest Marine?!)

Is he the Ultimate Soldier?

• AWW HELLLLL YEAAA HE IS

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • YUHH

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Yea

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • I don't fuckin know bruh

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
So where did kizaru say his CoA guard > sentomaru
Kizaru didn't say anything of the sort: he just said his guard Is strong and we now It Is, since he Is Sentomaru's master (and so > him), way stronger in general and even blocked a Gura Gura blow whitout breaking a swet.

Obv. you are entitled to think that Sentomaru could block that to.

You are also entitled to think Sentomaru could block easily the Snakeman's Attacks; I don't think so.

Kizaru didn't say anything of the sort: he just said his guard Is strong and we now It Is, since he Is Sentomaru's master (and so > him), way stronger in general and even blocked a Gura Gura blow whitout breaking a swet.

Obv. you are entitled to think that Sentomaru could block that to.

You are also entitled to think Sentomaru could block easily the Snakeman's Attacks; I don't think so.
You are making assumptions
If his guard was better, he'd simply say so

I think his showings are factually better, but obv. one Is entitled to think Sentomaru could block the Gura Gura too, or face off against Ray with his level of haki, and so on.
Kizaru not stating his guard is superior means he doesn't think so

Also Oda has always hyped sentomaru as for having the strongest guard in Navy

Kizaru not stating his guard is superior means he doesn't think so
I have already said about this, that Is what I think.

Also Oda has always hyped sentomaru as for having the strongest guard in Navy
Sentomaru himself said It, but Sentomaru said he has the strongest guard in the world.

I don't see the queue of people saying Kizaru has the strongest guard in the world, but who knows.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ain't no way someone is seriously ignoring the manga because it doesn't fit their powerscaling:willsmith:
lol you think Sento COA > Kiz ?

You know it’s Kizaru who taught Sento all his moves right ? And it’s Kizaru the admiral who blocked WB attack with barrier COA with the other 2 ? Or Kizaru that was blocking G4 Snakeman hits lol ? Etc etc

don’t be like that pls

lol you think Sento COA > Kiz ?

You know it’s Kizaru who taught Sento all his moves right ? And it’s Kizaru the admiral who blocked WB attack with barrier COA with the other 2 ? Or Kizaru that was blocking G4 Snakeman hits lol ? Etc etc

don’t be like that pls
Nobody said anything at all about it being ">" Kizaru's barrier

It's literally stated within the manga that Kizaru's defense is as tough as Sentomaru's by Kizaru himself, there's no dancing around this lol unless you want to bring up unofficial translations like @Dragon777 did

Blocking basic haki Snakeman or Marineford Whitebeard's quake with the assistance of two other Admirals isn't anywhere near as impressive as you're trying to make it seem

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nobody said anything at all about it being ">" Kizaru's barrier

It's literally stated within the manga that Kizaru's defense is as tough as Sentomaru's by Kizaru himself, there's no dancing around this lol unless you want to bring up unofficial translations like @Dragon777 did

Blocking basic haki Snakeman or Marineford Whitebeard's quake with the assistance of two other Admirals isn't anywhere near as impressive as you're trying to make it seem
Still more impressive than Sento

Sento has great guard, but his haki isn’t on Kiz level quite likely

And Kiz body is >>> Sento

So even if their haki were equal Kiz guard would be stronger and faster

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oh yes indeed the supreme soldier, if this is the supreme soldier I don't even want to see the performance of the inferior soldiers.:luffylaugh::kailaugh::lulz: