General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Based off what accomplishment???? What has Yamato done to warrant a bounty that large from the WG??? Being related to Kaido is not going to do it.
A 1 billion beli starter bounty is outrageous, no doubt about it. I think it’s likely that only Blackbeard would have a higher first bounty if she were to go over a billion out the gate.

However, I don’t think that makes a billion beli bounty unreasonable. Bounties = strength + threat. If the WG is aware that Yamato possess enough power to hold Kaido in a 1v1, her joining the crew that’s probably as close to the One Piece as any crew has been since Roger’s after leaving Wano should make her worth that much in the WG’s eyes.

If the WG perceives her strength as greater than most Yonko commanders, and perceives her as being on a crew more dangerous (to their power) than the majority of the Yonko crews, I think a billion belis+ is on the table. To give her a lower bounty would be incompetent.

Last edited:
By a good chunk I mean 200-300 million more. For beating a stronger opponent than Queen (King) and his role in the fight against Kaido and Big Mom. This has been a big Zoro arc, it’s not going to end the same way as WCI. There Sanji was rewarded for his arc for finally pulling ahead of Zoro in the bounties, after this, normality will be restored.

Sanji will not have a bounty higher than Queen’s. I doubt he’ll even get past the billion mark. The idea that you always get a bounty higher than the person you defeat isn’t true.

-Zoro, Usopp and Sanji all beat people with bounties in East Blue, none of them got a raise
-no raises for beating the BW agents for most of the crew, Zoro still below Mr 1 with his raise. Luffy only went above Crocodile’s frozen bounty. Oda said Croc’s active bounty would have been double his frozen.
-Chinjao still having a higher bounty than Luffy after Dressrosa. The rest all beat frozen bounties at least a decade old, it was meaningless.

WCI is the exception, not the rule. Luffy got a higher bounty not just for beating Katakuri, but for being a leader of a fleet that made him the “fifth emperor.”

After Wano will be like after Baroque Works, the Beast Pirates will still on the whole be considered more dangerous, with higher bounties, than the Strawhats, because of their more psychotic nature. The Strawhat bounties won’t be that high so they can still go in to meeting the Red Hairs (and later the Blackbeards) as underdogs, and so they still have room to grow for at least one more big raise.

Sanji with a bounty of ~1.5 billion after Wano would be ridiculous. Luffy’s second strongest subordinate already having a bounty enough to be considered an Emperor? With still more room to grow? He might get there EoS, not now. On it’s own, beating Queen isn’t as impressive as beating Katakuri, let alone beating Katakuri, beating Cracker, invading WCI, getting away from it and being leader of a crew and Grand Fleet filled with powerful rookies. It’s not just beating Katakuri that got Luffy his bounty, that was only one part of it.

The bounties have never made that much sense, but that will be a real insane step just one arc after WCI.
Yeah even Marco, the highest Yonko commander bounty revealed thus far is at 1.374 billion, just 54 million more above Queen's, and Marco he was the strongest member under whitebeard. That's impressive considering the Beast Pirates bounties could already be slightly inflated because of their viciousness and attack on civilians. The fact that Marco has been inactive for 2 years and Queen still hasn't managed to pass his bounty means a lot.

Sanji's bounty from 77 million to 177 was already inflated because of his family, and he got another raise to 330 million for defeating no one important in WCI.

Luffy's 1.5 billion bounty already makes him the 5th emperor, no other yonko commander shown thus far have a higher bounty than Luffy, meanwhile Teach the new Yonko only has a bounty of 2.24 billion.

Both King and Marco should have higher bounties than Queen, but even King might not be as high as Luffy's, even if he is- i would guess its at 1.6 billion at best. Sanji getting 1.5 billion would be quite unrealistic, because Luffy had to do a lot more than just beating a yc1 commander (not even y2 commander like Queen is) to get to 1.5 billion.

Defeating 2 commanders, having a grand fleet, plus also the fact that Luffy's 1.5 billion is long overdue payment for his hidden accomplishments for defeating moria, infiltrating impel down, participating in marineford war, being dragon's son etc. Luffy's big raise was overdue even before WCI and was a long time coming.

Sanji just beating Queen and getting 1.5 billion makes Luffy's accomplishments look like they aren't worth spit in helping him reach 1.5 billion.

Yeah even Marco, the highest Yonko commander bounty revealed thus far is at 1.374 billion, just 54 million more above Queen's, and Marco he was the strongest member under whitebeard. That's impressive considering the Beast Pirates bounties could already be slightly inflated because of their viciousness and attack on civilians. The fact that Marco has been inactive for 2 years and Queen still hasn't managed to pass his bounty means a lot.

Sanji's bounty from 77 million to 177 was already inflated because of his family, and he got another raise to 330 million for defeating no one important in WCI.

Luffy's 1.5 billion bounty already makes him the 5th emperor, no other yonko commander shown thus far have a higher bounty than Luffy, meanwhile Teach the new Yonko only has a bounty of 2.24 billion.

Both King and Marco should have higher bounties than Queen, but even King might not be as high as Luffy's, even if he is- i would guess its at 1.6 billion at best. Sanji getting 1.5 billion would be quite unrealistic, because Luffy had to do a lot more than just beating a yc1 commander (not even y2 commander like Queen is) to get to 1.5 billion.

Defeating 2 commanders, having a grand fleet, plus also the fact that Luffy's 1.5 billion is long overdue payment for his hidden accomplishments for defeating moria, infiltrating impel down, participating in marineford war, being dragon's son etc. Luffy's big raise was overdue even before WCI and was a long time coming.

Sanji just beating Queen and getting 1.5 billion makes Luffy's accomplishments look like they aren't worth spit in helping him reach 1.5 billion.
I think Sanji probably comes out of this arc with 1.33 billion provided Queen stays a 1v1 (I think it’s unlikely it won’t). It’s very rare for a character to not surpass another character’s bounty after they’ve beaten them. When it hasn’t happened it’s almost always been when the WG didn’t know about the victory. But with CP0 here and X Drake here I don’t think the WG has an excuse for not knowing if Sanji beats Queen.

With Luffy, I don’t actually think beating Cracker counted for as much as some people think. Bounties are strength + danger, but the biggest factor is strength. I think it’s at least meant to be 80% strength based in most cases if we want to be conservative. I say that to say: if the WG knows Luffy can defeat Katakuri, then they know he can probably defeat Cracker by default. So defeating Cracker doesn’t need to be factored that heavily into Luffy’s new bounty. By placing him above Katakuri in bounty, being able to beat Cracker is covered automatically. I think Luffy gets a little higher than Katakuri’s bounty for beating him alone and then the other 400ish million comes from defeating Cracker, confronting BM successfully, and his newly revealed connections (including grand fleet).

Sanji EoW will most likely have proven himself stronger than Queen and will be on a crew at least as frighting as the current Beast Pirates to the World Government since the SHs will be well on their way to punching their ticket to Laugh Tale and will have shown themselves as the biggest overall players in this raid (crew wise).

CP0 is there to witness Luffy winning a 1v1 against kaido in the end.BM will retreat with the help of her children(brulee maybe) after she sees kaido going down.
CP0 has also witnessed who else fought Kaido and BM.For taking down 2 Commanders in her own Territory Luffy got 1.5 B so it's safe to say for beating Highest bounty Yonko in his own territory and making another Yonko retreat with all that help Strawhats are in for A big bounty jump.

Luffy-2.5B to 3.5 B and A legit Yonko status via Morgans.
Zoro- If king is 1.4 then Zoro is atleast going 1.5 to 1.7 B ( always in the rage of 40-55% of Luffy's bounty).
Sanji- Queen is 1.32 B so Obviously 1.4 B atleast.
Jinbe- around 700-900 M.
Franky is going to 300M+

I believe Marco,Law,Kid,Killer will also get decent bounty buff.
Marco would go around or above Zoro easily.
Law and Kid around 1 B bounty or even more.
Killer will probably be below 1B but above 500 M.

Luffy 4.5 (+3B)
Zoro 2.32 (+2B)
Robin 1.58 (+1.5B, only alive!)
Sanji 1.33 (+1B)
Jinbei 938 (+500)
Yamato 750 (+750, new bounty)
Franky 494 (+400)
Brook 338 (+250)
Chopper 300.000.100 (+300)
Usopp 300 (+100)
Nami 266 (+200)

Luffy 4.5 (+3B)
Zoro 2.32 (+2B)
Robin 1.58 (+1.5B, only alive!)
Sanji 1.33 (+1B)
Jinbei 938 (+500)
Yamato 750 (+750, new bounty)
Franky 494 (+400)
Brook 338 (+250)
Chopper 300.000.100 (+300)
Usopp 300 (+100)
Nami 266 (+200)
I think Luffy's will be a nice round 4 billion while Jinbei's will be a nice round 1 billion and I'm kinda hoping for Brook's and Franky's to break the 500 million barrier, but your post is otherwise very agreeable. :cheers:

P. S. That 100 berry on Chopper's killed me. :gokulaugh:

What do you think is the Blackbeard pirates bounties?

We know Blackbeard is 2.2 billion.

I feel Burgess and Shiryu are around the billion mark.

Augur and Lafitte are probably in the Perospero to Smoothie bounty range

The Level 6 are probably around the half a billion range like Jinbe is

Doc Q is probably on the 300 millions.

Think we’ll get bounty reveals for them soon?

What do you think is the Blackbeard pirates bounties?

We know Blackbeard is 2.2 billion.

I feel Burgess and Shiryu are around the billion mark.

Augur and Lafitte are probably in the Perospero to Smoothie bounty range

The Level 6 are probably around the half a billion range like Jinbe is

Doc Q is probably on the 300 millions.

Think we’ll get bounty reveals for them soon?
Don't think any of his titans has a billion level bounty. I think all of them are below 700m.
Depending on what BB is doing though of panel the who crew could get massive bounties post Wano.

The current Blackbeard bounties are probably like Blackbeard’s bounty. Bit higher than the Strawhats, still well below the other Yonko.

So the level 6 pirates are probably sitting about 200 million above the likes of Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei, the original four kicking about the 200-300 million zone. Remember that as of the moment that Blackbeard became a Warlord, the Strawhats bounties were well higher than the Blackbeard’s. They are bith rising pirate crews still.

But they are all going to do something extraordianry soon that will give them higher bounties than any other Yonko crew, so to an extent their current bounty is irrelevant (and we might not ever find out what it is).

It’s like whatever Mihawk‘s frozen Warlord bounty was, it doesn’t really matter and we might never know what it was, because it’s only what his bounty now that the Warlords have been abolished is that really matters.

The BB crew probably have something between the SH and the BM Pirates(400 to 900) by now, but i believe that right after Wano/Elbaf they will get a huge increase in bounty , to make their bounties above the post-Wano SH.

Thats why i believe Luffy bounty after Wano will go to "just" 3b, he will be the second biggest active bounty, only after Shanks, and over BB, but them BB will make something big to up his bounty to something aroud WB level, for when the time the Luffy vs BB happen, Luffy will be the underdog, and after beating BB and getting to Laftel his bounty will get the final increase from 3b to 5,6b.

Benn 1.484 B or 1. 724 B
Roo 1.203 B
Yassop 1.107 B

Mihawk 1.388 B or 1.038 B or 938 M
Doflamingo 934 M or 1.034 B (if he wasn't captured)
Weevil 980 M
Hancock 780M
Buggy 500M

Sabo's new bounty : 1.602 B or 1. 462 B

The current Blackbeard bounties are probably like Blackbeard’s bounty. Bit higher than the Strawhats, still well below the other Yonko.

So the level 6 pirates are probably sitting about 200 million above the likes of Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei, the original four kicking about the 200-300 million zone. Remember that as of the moment that Blackbeard became a Warlord, the Strawhats bounties were well higher than the Blackbeard’s. They are bith rising pirate crews still.

But they are all going to do something extraordianry soon that will give them higher bounties than any other Yonko crew, so to an extent their current bounty is irrelevant (and we might not ever find out what it is).

It’s like whatever Mihawk‘s frozen Warlord bounty was, it doesn’t really matter and we might never know what it was, because it’s only what his bounty now that the Warlords have been abolished is that really matters.
That only applies to his Original Crew who were Rookies from the Four Blues. Not the Level Six prisoners who even Iva highlighted

Nah, I'd say the blackbeard pirates are probably 300+ at the very least.

For lower level subordinates it would be less than 300 mil, but for the top ten captains, 300 mil and above is really the only thing that makes sense to me. Especially for the level 6 prisoners.