General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Nah, I'd say the blackbeard pirates are probably 300+ at the very least.

For lower level subordinates it would be less than 300 mil, but for the top ten captains, 300 mil and above is really the only thing that makes sense to me. Especially for the level 6 prisoners.
Well, Oven and Daifuku only had 300 million, and they’ve been pirates in a Yonko crew for decades.

If we look at the original Blackbeard Pirates, other than Lafitte, the others are all in their twenties, so they are young pirates. None of their bounties as of Marineford were over 72 million, so they were all below not just Luffy and Zoro and the Supernovas, but also Robin and Sanji.

In the time since Marineford Blackbeard has made himself a Yonko, but one well below the others in terms of bounty. He’s closer to the First Mates than the other Yonko. I presume this is reflected in his crew, especially the originals.

So if we take Burgess, 20 million bounty pre-skip, no DF yet, wrecked by Sabo, I wouldn’t especially be surprised if he only has 220 million right now. 100 for ID/Marineford, 100 for the Whitebeard remnants.
That only applies to his Original Crew who were Rookies from the Four Blues. Not the Level Six prisoners who even Iva highlighted
Well, Jinbei is also a level 6 escapee, and a former Warlord who had a big role at Marineford and was linked to a Yonko (Big Mom) and he’s only (it’s still pretty high) at 438 million.

The Blackbeard level 6 guys should be higher than him since they are dangerous to the public and have been with Blackbeard, but I don’t think it will be that much higher than him.

Again, if what Blackbeard did to become a Yonko only makes him about half Shanks’ bounty, I don’t expect the rest of his crew to be considered as much as a threat as their counterparts yet either.
Do you think that bounties of someone like Rayleigh, Beckmann and etc might not be too big/accurate because they are not the captains?

Let's say for example that Rayleigh wasn't too much weaker than Roger if even ( Dark King title might suggest they were equals but Roger gets the shine because of his joyful personality while Dark King prefers a more down to earth role ).
I think that Marco’s bounty being lower than Luffy‘s despite him being Whitebeard’s right hand for the past twenty odd years, and Blackbeard’s current bounty, suggest that anyone that is not a captain will not have bounties anywhere near the Yonko (Current Blackbeard an exception) for a few rare pirates)

A big part of what makes the Yonko bounties as high as what it is is that they have powerful guys like Beckman, Ray, Katakuri, under their command.

So the highest bounty we know is Roger, who’s a billion and a half over Shanks, give or take.

I wouldn‘t be all that surprised if Ray was then about the same over the lowest First Mate (Katakuri, so far, if we don’t count Zoro for being a rising star). 2.5 billionish.

Which is still really impressive. That would mean Ray would be worth more than the only man in the world who has two DFs, who tricked the World Gov into giving him the position to break into Impel Down, brook out the deadliest prisoners there, killed Whitebeard, defeated all his crew and took Whitebeard’s place as a Yonko.

And Ray isn’t even a captain

Well, Oven and Daifuku only had 300 million, and they’ve been pirates in a Yonko crew for decades.

If we look at the original Blackbeard Pirates, other than Lafitte, the others are all in their twenties, so they are young pirates. None of their bounties as of Marineford were over 72 million, so they were all below not just Luffy and Zoro and the Supernovas, but also Robin and Sanji.

In the time since Marineford Blackbeard has made himself a Yonko, but one well below the others in terms of bounty. He’s closer to the First Mates than the other Yonko. I presume this is reflected in his crew, especially the originals.

So if we take Burgess, 20 million bounty pre-skip, no DF yet, wrecked by Sabo, I wouldn’t especially be surprised if he only has 220 million right now. 100 for ID/Marineford, 100 for the Whitebeard remnants.
The thing about Daifuku and Oven is that they didn't necessarily hold exceptional ranks or seemed to be particularly special position wise in Big Mum's crew.

Pekoms and Tamago had significantly higher bounties because of that.

Considering their captain became an emperor, and considering that their individual reputations increased dramatically after they were given the monicker of captain of an emperor, to be considered a "big shot" in the new world, especially a big shot for an emperor, I think a bounty over 300 million makes sense.

This is considering the fact that they've individually probably had greater time to shine as well.

Do you think Mihawk's possible bounty may tackle Yonko levels or it's only reserved for the emperors. Here is a different scenario since he is not an RHM or Captain.
I think the most Mihawk can get to is ~ current Blackbeard. He’s as strong as a Yonko, but he simply doesn’t have anywhere near the military power of one. Go to war with Kaido, you’re not just fighting him, it’s his Calamities, his Flying Six, his Numbers, his army of fodder, his connections to the underworld, with Wano, with Rocks, so on, so on.

Mihawk has a bunch of monkeys that a fucked up pre-skip Zoro beat and a coffin boat without any cannons. And from what we’ve seen, Mihawk’s turned all the monkeys into farmers anyway.

More than anyone else (except Weevil, assuming his mother isn’t secretly a badass), Mihawk is just being judged on strength alone. He’s not going to get a boost for being frenemies with Shanks, as things stand, he’s not related to any of the great secrets of the OP world. He’s just a really, really strong solo guy.

If I look at Ray- Mihawk will be at least as strong as him, maybe a bit stronger but not much- but Ray will probably be higher because he’s part of a team, he’s went to Laugh Tale.

So again, about Blackbeard, still very impressive considering Blackbeard is a Yonko, amd currently has Im shitting their pants, but I’ll be astonished if Mihawk is above, say, three billion. At the very most.
The thing about Daifuku and Oven is that they didn't necessarily hold exceptional ranks or seemed to be particularly special position wise in Big Mum's crew.

Pekoms and Tamago had significantly higher bounties because of that.

Considering their captain became an emperor, and considering that their individual reputations increased dramatically after they were given the monicker of captain of an emperor, to be considered a "big shot" in the new world, especially a big shot for an emperor, I think a bounty over 300 million makes sense.

This is considering the fact that they've individually probably had greater time to shine as well.
I mean, you say that, but remember, Germa was also specifically amazed by the bounties of the Enraged Army, naming Mont D’or and Bobbins, whose bounties turned out to be

Bobbin- 105 million
Mont D’or- 120 million
And Amande, who is unlikely to be above Ovens and Daifuku either

Pedro was a captain in his own right- who was hunting after the World Gov’s big no-no, the Poneglyphs, and Tamago’s probably been a pirate for years to bring up his bounty.

Oda’s said most of the emperor crew bounties tend to just go up with their captains and it’s hard to assign specific numbers to them. With that in mind, I don’t think they’ll have been given big individual raises, it’ll just be as a group, and since Blackbeard is still nowhere near the other Yonko, I don’t think his crew will have great big bounties yet either

Oda’s said most of the emperor crew bounties tend to just go up with their captains and it’s hard to assign specific numbers to them. With that in mind, I don’t think they’ll have been given big individual raises, it’ll just be as a group, and since Blackbeard is still nowhere near the other Yonko, I don’t think his crew will have great big bounties yet either
The thing Oda noted was that emperor bounties were inflated because its difficult to judge the individual strength of a pirate. The thing for the captains is that their individual strength is probably well known, since they are the most prominent members of Blackbeard's crew.

I think the most Mihawk can get to is ~ current Blackbeard. He’s as strong as a Yonko, but he simply doesn’t have anywhere near the military power of one. Go to war with Kaido, you’re not just fighting him, it’s his Calamities, his Flying Six, his Numbers, his army of fodder, his connections to the underworld, with Wano, with Rocks, so on, so on.

Mihawk has a bunch of monkeys that a fucked up pre-skip Zoro beat and a coffin boat without any cannons. And from what we’ve seen, Mihawk’s turned all the monkeys into farmers anyway.

More than anyone else (except Weevil, assuming his mother isn’t secretly a badass), Mihawk is just being judged on strength alone. He’s not going to get a boost for being frenemies with Shanks, as things stand, he’s not related to any of the great secrets of the OP world. He’s just a really, really strong solo guy.

If I look at Ray- Mihawk will be at least as strong as him, maybe a bit stronger but not much- but Ray will probably be higher because he’s part of a team, he’s went to Laugh Tale.

So again, about Blackbeard, still very impressive considering Blackbeard is a Yonko, amd currently has Im shitting their pants, but I’ll be astonished if Mihawk is above, say, three billion. At the very most.

I mean, you say that, but remember, Germa was also specifically amazed by the bounties of the Enraged Army, naming Mont D’or and Bobbins, whose bounties turned out to be

Bobbin- 105 million
Mont D’or- 120 million
And Amande, who is unlikely to be above Ovens and Daifuku either

Pedro was a captain in his own right- who was hunting after the World Gov’s big no-no, the Poneglyphs, and Tamago’s probably been a pirate for years to bring up his bounty.

What you said about Mihawk's bounty interests me.

So, if I understood your post correctly, you think it is possible for Mihawk to still retain the WSS title while having a bounty around a billion lower than 2 Yonkos who are a swordsman (Shanks) and a swordswoman (Big Mom)?

Benn 1.484 B or 1. 724 B
Roo 1.203 B
Yassop 1.107 B

Mihawk 1.388 B or 1.038 B or 938 M
Doflamingo 934 M or 1.034 B (if he wasn't captured)
Weevil 980 M
Hancock 780M
Buggy 500M

Sabo's new bounty : 1.602 B or 1. 462 B
Benn Beckman - 1.7 Billion
Roo - 1.3 Billion
Yasopp - 1.5 Billion (just story wise hes more important so I think he should have a higher bounty)

Mihawk: 1 Billion - 1.8 Billion Mihawks odd he has impressive power; but he’s not an emperor. If he remains a lone he’ll have closer to 1 Billion because his strength is the only thing that’s threatening about him. If he does ally himself with Shanks like many think then his connection to an emperor will probably lead to the 1.8 Billion.

Weevil: 400 Million he has no crew just strength.

Hancock: 700 Million Has CoC and all haki and a strong crew with strong fortification.

Buggy: 500 Million

Benn Beckman - 1.7 Billion
Roo - 1.3 Billion
Yasopp - 1.5 Billion (just story wise hes more important so I think he should have a higher bounty)

Mihawk: 1 Billion - 1.8 Billion Mihawks odd he has impressive power; but he’s not an emperor. If he remains a lone he’ll have closer to 1 Billion because his strength is the only thing that’s threatening about him. If he does ally himself with Shanks like many think then his connection to an emperor will probably lead to the 1.8 Billion.

Weevil: 400 Million he has no crew just strength.

Hancock: 700 Million Has CoC and all haki and a strong crew with strong fortification.

Buggy: 500 Million
Weevil already has 480M as frozen bounty

Nah Yassop having 1.5 is too much

Mihawk can range anywhere between 500M- 1.5B
But since Zoro will probably get 1.3 then Mihawk having 1.3-1.6 B

What you said about Mihawk's bounty interests me.

So, if I understood your post correctly, you think it is possible for Mihawk to still retain the WSS title while having a bounty around a billion lower than 2 Yonkos who are a swordsman (Shanks) and a swordswoman (Big Mom)?
Bounties aren’t powerlevels. Of course those two have a much higher bounty than Mihawk.

Sure, in a 1 vs 1 fight, Mihawk could beat either of them. It certianly wouldn’t be easy, Mihawk would get fucked up badly in the process, but we can say that if Mihawk’s title is consistent then he should win.

But Shanks and Big Mom’s bounties are based on more than just their power as individual fighters. It’s about combining their own strength, their powerful officers, their armies, their connections, their willingness to get involved in secrets the World Gov want to be kept hidden. Mihawk doesn’t bring anything like that. He’s just one, very strong man.

Bounties aren’t powerlevels. Of course those two have a much higher bounty than Mihawk.

Sure, in a 1 vs 1 fight, Mihawk could beat either of them. It certianly wouldn’t be easy, Mihawk would get fucked up badly in the process, but we can say that if Mihawk’s title is consistent then he should win.

But Shanks and Big Mom’s bounties are based on more than just their power as individual fighters. It’s about combining their own strength, their powerful officers, their armies, their connections, their willingness to get involved in secrets the World Gov want to be kept hidden. Mihawk doesn’t bring anything like that. He’s just one, very strong man.
I see. Thanks for the answer. :cheers:

Do you expect him to kill off Kaido or even contribute in its defeat?
Mate, did you just seriously ask this to someone with "Jo_Ndule" as a name? :suresure:

Most of these are insanely high. Reason?
Mihawk and Weevil are for hype (with more and more guys in billions revealed, it would be a disappointment if they won't have those bounties)... Buggy is because of his legendary status and reputation... Hancock is because of the her threat (and likely a declaration of her connections to Luffy)... BB is for the drama + hype (Luffy will most likely surpass his current bounty after Wano so it has to step up)... Jozu and Vista are based from Marco and Izo bounties...

Mihawk and Weevil are for hype (with more and more guys in billions revealed, it would be a disappointment if they won't have those bounties)... Buggy is because of his legendary status and reputation... Hancock is because of the her threat (and likely a declaration of her connections to Luffy)... BB is for the drama + hype (Luffy will most likely surpass his current bounty after Wano so it has to step up)... Jozu and Vista are based from Marco and Izo bounties...
Jozu and Vista and BB are the only ones I agree with.

Mihawk and Weevil don’t have crews or influence. Giving them emperor level bounties doesn’t seem right because they’re not as dangerous as emperors.

Boa may be low 1 billions but I doubt it after revealing that Jinbes post warlord bounty was less than 500 million.

And king? Any explanation?

Jozu and Vista and BB are the only ones I agree with.

Mihawk and Weevil don’t have crews or influence. Giving them emperor level bounties doesn’t seem right because they’re not as dangerous as emperors.

Boa may be low 1 billions but I doubt it after revealing that Jinbes post warlord bounty was less than 500 million.

And king? Any explanation?
By the way, Mihawk and Weevil are somewhat influenced by Shanks and Whitebeard...

King's case, I assumed that the reason why his bounty not being revealed because his amount far exceeds that of the likes of Queen and Marco and also influenced by the gap between Queen and Jack bounties (that King might have slightly higher gap)...

By the way, Mihawk and Weevil are somewhat influenced by Shanks and Whitebeard...

King's case, I assumed that the reason why his bounty not being revealed because his amount far exceeds that of the likes of Queen and Marco and also influenced by the gap between Queen and Jack bounties (that King might have slightly higher gap)...
It’s also possible Oda just forgot to write it in? Like kids fruit, or most of Big Moms kids bounties? Or it’ll be shown after a flashback by just straight up showing the bounty poster? There’s a lot of reasons for Oda not to release it. And it definitely won’t have the gap between Queen and Jack, we saw how Jack treats king and Queen vs how Queen and king treat one another.

Once Marco was shown to only have 1.37, the possibility of king having a bounty in the 1.4 billions got super low. but being above Luffy? I see zero chance.

For mihawk and weevil, why are they influenced by shanks and Whitebeard?