General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
It’s also possible Oda just forgot to write it in? Like kids fruit, or most of Big Moms kids bounties? Or it’ll be shown after a flashback by just straight up showing the bounty poster? There’s a lot of reasons for Oda not to release it. And it definitely won’t have the gap between Queen and Jack, we saw how Jack treats king and Queen vs how Queen and king treat one another.

Once Marco was shown to only have 1.37, the possibility of king having a bounty in the 1.4 billions got super low. but being above Luffy? I see zero chance.

For mihawk and weevil, why are they influenced by shanks and Whitebeard?
How Jack treats Queen isn't tantamount to how WG view their threats... I'm not even touching the possibility that the WG wants to capture King for his lineage factor (his race might be endangered) because that's all but speculative (more than the bounty)...

Mihawk, having the reputation to stalemate Shanks in swordplay... Weevil because he's said to be as good as prime WB...

How Jack treats Queen isn't tantamount to how WG view their threats... I'm not even touching the possibility that the WG wants to capture King for his lineage factor (his race might be endangered) because that's all but speculative (more than the bounty)...

Mihawk, having the reputation to stalemate Shanks in swordplay... Weevil because he's said to be as good as prime WB...
Wouldn’t they also want to capture queen because of his knowledge of lineage factors?

And it shows that king isn’t portrayed much above queen at all and bounty is typically matched to their portrayal.

Mihawk and shanks thing was long time ago. Before shanks was an emperor so I don’t see why that would boost Mihawks bounty that much.

Weevil is said to be strong as whitebeard in his youth not his prime. Two very different times

Wouldn’t they also want to capture queen because of his knowledge of lineage factors?

And it shows that king isn’t portrayed much above queen at all and bounty is typically matched to their portrayal.

Mihawk and shanks thing was long time ago. Before shanks was an emperor so I don’t see why that would boost Mihawks bounty that much.

Weevil is said to be strong as whitebeard in his youth not his prime. Two very different times
They already have Vegapunk...

WG seems to disregard time when it comes to threats... Like they never decreased Brook's bounty even when he disappeared for a long time and just rediscovered him when he's a non-threat superstar...

Weevil, whether its prime or youth or whatsoever, the potential threat that he might reach WB's peak is still there...

Weevil, whether its prime or youth or whatsoever, the potential threat that he might reach WB's peak is still there...
Yeah, but he doesn't have a leg up on someone like Blackbeard for example.

Weevil isn't going to magically get bumped up to the level of the four emperors, even the lowest of them.

I could see him getting a bounty over one billion though.

Yonko bounties are normally around 4B above... BB's 2B is just because his threat is barely new and he's most likely go up to 4B after Wano...
Again, depends on what Blackbeard does.

Still, I don't see someone like Weevil just magically getting over two billion.

Blackbeard not only killed Whitebeard and took loads of Whitebeard's territory, but also won a massive battle against the Whitebeard remnants led by Marco.

Weevil hasn't done anything close to that.

Again, depends on what Blackbeard does.

Still, I don't see someone like Weevil just magically getting over two billion.

Blackbeard not only killed Whitebeard and took loads of Whitebeard's territory, but also won a massive battle against the Whitebeard remnants led by Marco.

Weevil hasn't done anything close to that.
BB with no bounty did those feats + ID raid...

Weevil has 400M+ bounty to begin with that was frozen... Weevil also attacked other WBP allies and territories... And then the potential default Shichibukai increase which possibly be higher than normal due to the influence of the Levely...

BB with no bounty did those feats + ID raid...

Weevil has 400M+ bounty to begin with that was frozen... Weevil also attacked other WBP allies and territories... And then the potential default Shichibukai increase which possibly be higher than normal due to the influence of the Levely...
Yeah. A 400 mil bounty is crazy big even by the standards of the new world.

He attacked the WBP, but he is still a lone pirate. He doesn't have the reach and influence someone like Blackbeard has.

Jinbei was an impressive former warlord and got a bounty of 438 mil after having a frozen bounty of 250 mil.

Weevil has a bounty of 480 mil, so even if jumping to over a billion would be a massive jump.

I'd say that Mihawk is going to be over 1 billion.

I could see him having a bounty similar to, or marginally larger than Marco's.

I'd say between 1.3 and 1.8 is a good range for Mihawk.

King : 1.32-1.33 billion
Weevil: 600 million
Boa: 700 Million
Buggy: 500 Million
Mihawk: 1.8 Billion is probably the highest and this is if he allies himself with Shanks. If not then I doubt he’ll have over 1.4.

I would be legitimately surprised if Hancock's bounty was introduced as highter than Current Weevil's. I expect Weevil to be messing around the world level of threat aside.

Mihawk’s bounty still has to be a good chunk over Zoro’s Wano bounty, by at least a billion.

It‘s like Roger and Luffy (and Shanks and Luffy to a lesser extent), we should still be coming out of Wano and thinking damn, they‘ve beaten Kaido and his crew and they are still not there yet.

If Mihawk has a bounty in the same region as Marco or King it’s just a big meh, we’ve already seen Zoro beat a guy around that. There needs to be escalation.

I would be legitimately surprised if Hancock's bounty was introduced as highter than Current Weevil's. I expect Weevil to be messing around the world level of threat aside.
Well Hancock is an empress ruling over her own empire of Kuja, while Weevil is basically a subordinate to his mother, so I’d suspect Hancock would be well over 300 million.

Well Hancock is an empress ruling over her own empire of Kuja, while Weevil is basically a subordinate to his mother, so I’d suspect Hancock would be well over 300 million.
Yeah but I expect him to have already committed some substantial crimes rather than staying quite, not necessarily major stuff however. Hancock on the other hand looks like a minor threat and on top of it she stays insulated in her island I suppose and probably never committed many brutalities in her Life. I would be quite curious to find out nonetheless.