General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
It's a good prediction like you said but I just don't feel like Mihawk's bounty slightly higher than Blackbeard's to be honest. Mihawk is the World Strongest Swordsman and a former rival of Shanks who is a Yonko so that's why I think 3,89 billion is a good bounty for Mihawk LOL. But don't worry, EOS Blackbeard will rise stronger in power and bounty as well.
None of those things are impressive as anything Blackbeard has done. Blackbeard killed the worlds strongest man, defeated the remnants of his crew, and took over his territory and is the first man in history to have two devil fruits. That's far more impressive than just fighting an emperor 10 or so years ago.

There's a reason why the world elders said that after Marineford the only people who could stop BB would be the three remaining emperors and maybe Marco's crew, as opposed to the warlords of the sea.

As such, I don't think Mihawk's bounty would be anywhere near comparable to someone like Blackbeards.

None of those things are impressive as anything Blackbeard has done. Blackbeard killed the worlds strongest man, defeated the remnants of his crew, and took over his territory and is the first man in history to have two devil fruits. That's far more impressive than just fighting an emperor 10 or so years ago.

There's a reason why the world elders said that after Marineford the only people who could stop BB would be the three remaining emperors and maybe Marco's crew, as opposed to the warlords of the sea.

As such, I don't think Mihawk's bounty would be anywhere near comparable to someone like Blackbeards.
That's why I say that Blackbeard will grow and his bounty will keep increasing as the series go on. Whitebeard say that the duels between Shanks and Mihawk was a big deal but for the World Government it might not be. Anyway, it's depending on how Oda will decide on the number whether it will be higher or lower than Blackbeard. That's all.

That's why I say that Blackbeard will grow and his bounty will keep increasing as the series go on. Whitebeard say that the duels between Shanks and Mihawk was a big deal but for the World Government it might not be. Anyway, it's depending on how Oda will decide on the number whether it will be higher or lower than Blackbeard. That's all.
Considering Blackbeard was considered to be someone who could only be stopped by emperors, or the remnants of an emperors crew(which were annihilated in a war with him), I think his bounty probably is higher than any of the warlords at least.

I think what BB has accomplished is far more than what Mihawk could accomplish. For example, I don't see Mihawk crushing the remnant captains of the Whitebeard pirates in a full fledged war.

Considering Blackbeard was considered to be someone who could only be stopped by emperors, or the remnants of an emperors crew(which were annihilated in a war with him), I think his bounty probably is higher than any of the warlords at least.

I think what BB has accomplished is far more than what Mihawk could accomplish. For example, I don't see Mihawk crushing the remnant captains of the Whitebeard pirates.
I mean it's true that Mihawk doesn't accomplish much like Blackbeard does but Mihawk is still a dangerous man to the World Government but I do agree with you though.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
They also didn't mention the Admirals. You think the 3 Admirals wouldn't have been able to stop BB? Reminder he ran away from one
They obviously weren't referring to their own forces, i.e the Admirals and the Warlords.

They also didn't mention the Admirals. You think the 3 Admirals wouldn't have been able to stop BB? Reminder he ran away from one
They obviously weren't referring to their own forces, i.e the Admirals and the Warlords.
Even if you did take it that way, Blackbeard's current bounty reflects the level of threat he poses after crushing the remainder of the Whitebeard pirates.

Do you think Mihawk would be able to pull off something like that? Fighting the remaining 40 or so captains, along with the remaining division commandes?

Mihawk is one guy.

Blackbeard is a rising emperor of the sea who toppled one of his biggest rivals.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Even if you did take it that way
I didn't take it any way. That's how it was meant.

Do you think Mihawk would be able to pull off something like that? Fighting the remaining 40 or so captains, along with the remaining division commandes?
Well, a Yonko was portrayed to be enough to take on their own crew
and we know that Mihawk is on that level.
Mihawk with a crew of level 6 prisoners? It's a slaughter.

Mihawk is one guy.
A guy with one of the two canon World's strongest titles, making him superior to at least one Yonko and one Admiral.

I actually have no clue why you are asking me this. I merely pointed out why your reason was terribly wrong.

I didn't take it any way. That's how it was meant.

Well, a Yonko was portrayed to be enough to take on their own crew
and we know that Mihawk is on that level.
Mihawk with a crew of level 6 prisoners? It's a slaughter.

A guy with one of the two canon World's strongest titles, making him superior to at least one Yonko and one Admiral.

I actually have no clue why you are asking me this. I merely pointed out why your reason was terribly wrong.
Mihawk has never been portrayed as some emperor crew destroying monster though. Someone like Vista was more than capable of hanging in a few rounds with Mihawk by himself. If he got ganged up on by the entire Whitebeard pirates, I don't think he'd stand a chance in hell.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Mihawk has never been portrayed as some emperor crew destroying monster though.
Mihawk has been portrayed above a Yonko. The Yonko have been portrayed to be enough to take on their crews. Connect the dots Jazz.
Linlin who has been portrayed to be able to take on a her crew also showed this.

Linlin needs her full power to fight against Brook, and in the process causes widespread destruction and wonders why Brook is still up after taking many attacks

Brags about how her weapons are invincible only for them to be injured by Brook
Praises Brook for putting up quite a good fight
Gets utterly humiliated by the SHC

Gets humiliated by YCs

Linlin got her head cracked by Queen.

Even in the official translation it is translated exactly like the situation with Sanji

Gets dodged by an old exhausted shrank heavily beaten up old man, potentially on the verge of death, from point blank range

but somehow we don't question her portrayal of being a Yonko and top tier. But Mihawk casually sparring with Vista, while having an inner monologue and looking the other way, and moving from there due to Sengoku's order makes the 'intelligent' readers question his portrayal and top tier standing and because of that he's a YC3 right

Mihawk has been portrayed above a Yonko. The Yonko have been portrayed to be enough to take on their crews. Connect the dots Jazz.
Linlin who has been portrayed to be able to take on a her crew also showed this.

Linlin needs her full power to fight against Brook, and in the process causes widespread destruction and wonders why Brook is still up after taking many attacks

Brags about how her weapons are invincible only for them to be injured by Brook
Praises Brook for putting up quite a good fight
Gets utterly humiliated by the SHC

Gets humiliated by YCs

Linlin got her head cracked by Queen.

Even in the official translation it is translated exactly like the situation with Sanji

Gets dodged by an old exhausted shrank heavily beaten up old man, potentially on the verge of death, from point blank range

but somehow we don't question her portrayal of being a Yonko and top tier. But Mihawk casually sparring with Vista, while having an inner monologue and looking the other way, and moving from there due to Sengoku's order makes the 'intelligent' readers question his portrayal and top tier standing and because of that he's a YC3 right
Mihawk has never been portrayed above an emperor. If anything, his always been portrayed as distinctly below it. Um, its worth noting that for Big Mum, there were always insinuating circumstances, and Big Mum decimated Queen, and could easily have decimated any of the people she fought in a straight fight.

Mihawk got stopped by Crocodile, and Vista, Vista, who duelled him off panel without breaking a sweat. Big Mum annihilated Queen, and the situations she's placed differ greatly.

Mihawk doesn't measure up to an emperor in the least, and has never been portrayed as being able to do so.

Big Mum has clashed on par with Kaido for what seems to be hours or days.

Mihawk has never been portrayed above an emperor. If anything, his always been portrayed as distinctly below it. Um, its worth noting that for Big Mum, there were always insinuating circumstances, and Big Mum decimated Queen, and could easily have decimated any of the people she fought in a straight fight.

Mihawk got stopped by Crocodile, and Vista, Vista, who duelled him off panel without breaking a sweat. Big Mum annihilated Queen, and the situations she's placed differ greatly.

Mihawk doesn't measure up to an emperor in the least, and has never been portrayed as being able to do so.

Big Mum has clashed on par with Kaido for what seems to be hours or days.
in the manga he blocked crocodile. your anime preference is starting to show.
Akainu was "stopped" by croc momentarily but blew half wb face off
bm fought kaido but also got sent flying off a ship by jimbei
queen knocked her out and put her in cuffs
fujitora stalled by zoro but also an admiral.
amazing you say he hasnt been compared/portrayed to an emperor in the least bit when the conversation between him is usually linked to another emperor both in story, sbs , and as rivals. current rivals mind you not previous ones.
biggest argument itself is the author listing him , whitebeard and shanks in an sbs statement which means he does compare to the very best. You are either looking into this at surface level or just hypocritical. flat out creditless .

in the manga he blocked crocodile
Akainu was "stopped" by croc momentarily but blew half wb face off
bm fought kaido but also got sent flying off a ship by jimbei
queen knocked her out and put her in cuffs
fujitora stalled by zoro but also an admiral
amazing you say he hasnt been compared/portrayed to an emperor in the least bit when the conversation between him is usually linked to another emperor both in story, sbs , and as rivals. current rivals mind you not previous ones.
biggest argument itself is the author listing him , whitebeard and shanks in an sbs statement which means he does compare to the very best. You are either looking into this at surface level or just hypocritical.
Queen didn't knock her out. She fell asleep on her own volition because she was tired.

Again, he may be a powerful warlord, and a legend of the great pirate era, his not comparable to an emperor, nor an emperor's military might and certainly not comparable in terms of threat or power to Blackbeard.

Queen didn't knock her out. She fell asleep on her own volition.
my head hurts
and faints
yeah yeah on her own. impact had nothing to do with it
:gonope:
lets not forget jinbei putting a sake cup down and telling her off. she threatened to do something and she couldnt
sounds a lot worse than akainu's portrayal. amazing thing here is while big mom portrayal has been iffy in comparison to other top tiers like wb kaido when it came time for her to go up against one, she was dead on equal . once again showing not every moment drawn is a true indicator of the characters strength. Apply this energy to mihawk and you will come to the same conclusion. can vista approach and stall him sure, is he any close to mihawk no. Not in the least bit.

Last edited:
my head hurts
and faints
yeah yeah on her own. impact had nothing to do with it
:gonope:
lets nor forget jinbei putting a sake cup down and telling her off. she threatened to do something and she couldnt
sounds a lot worse than akainu's portrayal
Yeah, it knocked her back to her sense, but there is nothing indicating the extent of her head hurting. She didn't seem particularly fazed by the attack itself after she recovered her memories.

Big Mum is terrifying, but any fighter, no matter their strength can be taken advantage off. Literally all the emperors have demonstrated that.

The difference between Mihawk and them, is that Big Mum usually flattens her opponents after being initially surprised. Mihawk had a full on duel with Vista that occurred over the course of a chapter where neither party seemed like they were giving an inch.

Yeah, it knocked her back to her sense, but there is nothing indicating the extent of her head hurting. She didn't seem particularly fazed by the attack itself after she recovered her memories.

Big Mum is terrifying, but any fighter, no matter their strength can be taken advantage off. Literally all the emperors have demonstrated that.

The difference between Mihawk and them, is that Big Mum usually flattens her opponents after being initially surprised. Mihawk had a full on duel with Vista that occurred over the course of a chapter where neither party seemed like they were giving an inch.
a full on duel or a panel clash of him looking at luffy while they clashed
after he turned around and told them to suspend it for later.
amazing analysis.
might want to reread.
a chapter of them clashing?
lmao.

I dont understand why Zoro and Mihawk fans are so passionated about them beeing the strongest. Mihawk is strong, but to say he's above the Emperors could only be a joke. He for sure is the strongest of the Warlords, but why would he become a Governament dog of he is so strong.

Pehaps after Naruto ended the Naruto fandom come to One Pieces and become the Zoro fandom.

I dont understand why Zoro and Mihawk fans are so passionated about them beeing the strongest. Mihawk is strong, but to say he's above the Emperors could only be a joke. He for sure is the strongest of the Warlords, but why would he become a Governament dog of he is so strong.

Pehaps after Naruto ended the Naruto fandom come to One Pieces and become the Zoro fandom.
stronger than emperor would be pk
comparable to an emperor is more like it. difference between top tiers is null really. admirals yonkos not a difference really like the community wants to permeate.
I would bet mihawk dragon fit in the same tier.