General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
Then I have nothing else to say cause ray isnt beating bb and all his commanders
but I dont see the right arm of the pk having a bounty closer to marco or beckman.
you must think zoro bounty = 320 mill
means he can solo hawkins and all of his crew as well with that logic.
perospero can solo law and the rest of his lads as well right?
:datas:
clearly an adaptive /consistent method of how they assigned bounties .

Then I have nothing else to say cause ray isnt beating bb and all his commanders
but I dont see the right arm of the pk having a bounty closer to marco or beckman.
you must think zoro bounty = 320 mill
means he can solo hawkins and all of his crew as well with that logic.
perospero can solo law and the rest of his lads as well right?
:datas:
clearly an adaptive /consistent method of how they assigned bounties .
No, I'm not saying that, but in terms of overall threat, for Mihawk, why would his bounty be over 1 billion higher than Blackbeard, who commands an army of powerful subordinates and beat Marco and the remaining WB pirates in the Payback war?

No, I'm not saying that, but in terms of overall threat, for Mihawk, why would his bounty be over 1 billion higher than Blackbeard, who commands an army of powerful subordinates and beat Marco and the remaining WB pirates in the Payback war?
I dont think it will be over a bil higher
but I can see it being comparable.
for rayleigh I can see his being a lot higher than bb's.

I wonder if Mihawk's bounty before he became a Warlord was 389 mil or something like that. That would be interesting to me. Technically that would still be the largest entry bounty of the original 7 warlords. Doffy would have the second highest entry bounty of 340 mil, and Doffy was a legendary pirate to the people of North Blue(because a pirate of 340 mil originating from outside the grandline is monstrous).

It was probably higher, but that's an interesting thought.

J

Jo_Ndule

Mihawk can never pull what Teach did
Anyone talking he can, is just talking nonsense, manga shows Mihawk is easily stopped by Vista who is below Jozu and way below G4.

Mihawk bounty can never be 2 B.

Shanks crew gaw the highest average number not "his top 3 has the highest bounties".

Mihawk best feat offscreen is matching pre pre Yonko shamks 12+ ago, that doesnt make his bounty over 1.5 B even. His best feat on screen is Vista.

Mihawk should comfortably break the 2 bil wall despite not featuring any major influence in the NW and having no crew.

I think it's reasonable to think his bounty would have been 5 billions if he was a Yonko.

The question regarding Mihawks bounty isnt just strength tho. Its how big of a threat to the WG is he?

He has no crew, doesnt seem to pillage and raid cities and countries, has no territory thats taking away from the heavenly tax, has no aspiration that leads to confrontations with the Marines or WG etc.

Like for example. Doflamingo even though imo is weaker, if an active pirate should have a higher bounty than Mihawk. His connections, underground activity as joker, knowledge of the "national treasure" overcoming of a kingdom, having a high ranking spy within the Marines, his strength and overall strength of his crew, the weapons trade with various nations across the world possibly including Revos, kings disposition etc. Like he was a bigger threat to the WG than Mihawk imo. Granted we've only seen Mihawk as a Shichibukai so he could have been a wild boy back in the day but who knows.

Strength wise I believe his bounty to be near 2 - 3 Billion level. But as far as an actual threat goes he simply not that big of a threat unless he changes his attitude and how he goes about things lol

1.389 bill works for me. Maybe its too low but again bounty = threat level not power level

Strength wise I believe his bounty to be near 2 - 3 Billion level. But as far as an actual threat goes he simply not that big of a threat unless he changes his attitude and how he goes about things lol

1.389 bill works for me. Maybe its too low but again bounty = threat level not power level
Power levels do still play a big part in power levels

It's strength and the threat posed to the World Gov, not just one or the other. From his strength alone Mihawk has to be well above the Yonko Commanders. 1.3 billion is far too low for Mihawk- Zoro's going to be beating someone with a bounty around that this arc.

It's strength and the threat posed to the World Gov, not just one or the other. From his strength alone Mihawk has to be well above the Yonko Commanders. 1.3 billion is far too low for Mihawk- Zoro's going to be beating someone with a bounty around that this arc.
This depends on whether Mihawk's individual strength compensates lacking an emperor captain, being a prominent member of an established criminal empire and actually posing a threat to the World Government. The problem here is we don't really know how much a Yonko Commander would be valued without their imperial idiosyncrasy, but imagine that Katakuri, based on strength alone, was around 600-700 million. Then a bounty of 1.4 billion for a guy like Mihawk would make way more sense sense.

This depends on whether Mihawk's individual strength compensates lacking an emperor captain, being a prominent member of an established criminal empire and actually posing a threat to the World Government. The problem here is we don't really know how much a Yonko Commander would be valued without their imperial idiosyncrasy, but imagine that Katakuri, based on strength alone, was around 600-700 million. Then a bounty of 1.4 billion for a guy like Mihawk would make way more sense sense.
Yeah like katakuri bounty isnt just his strength, Its in coordination with the fact that he could lead to Big Mom and her entire empire to mobilizing. Thats scary and a true threat. At Mihawks behest its just him unless that shanks relationship is deeper then we thought.

Put it this way. Mihawk's dear friend is captured like ace and he challenges the execution like WB did at Marineford.

Its Just mihawk vs the Marine elites and thousands of fodder on Marine territory. Each of the Yonko have the crew and aliies to give the WG a run for their money and not just send 2 admirals out to deal with the problem.

This is what I mean by threat. Now if you think Mihawk can pose a real threat to the WG in a situation like this then I simply beg to differ

Power levels do still play a big part in power levels

See I acknowledge that strength is a major factor in Bounty level consideration but its not the only one. Possibly not even the most important.

Now narratively it would make sense that his bounty would be high in regards to Zoro facing YC1 level people in the near future. But just because bounties are higher doesn't indicate that person is stronger. Just apart of a more sinister network of villainy.

Ultimately I can see Oda going either way with Mihawks bounty, but it will without a doubt exceed 1 billion.

The question regarding Mihawks bounty isnt just strength tho. Its how big of a threat to the WG is he?

He has no crew, doesnt seem to pillage and raid cities and countries, has no territory thats taking away from the heavenly tax, has no aspiration that leads to confrontations with the Marines or WG etc.

Like for example. Doflamingo even though imo is weaker, if an active pirate should have a higher bounty than Mihawk. His connections, underground activity as joker, knowledge of the "national treasure" overcoming of a kingdom, having a high ranking spy within the Marines, his strength and overall strength of his crew, the weapons trade with various nations across the world possibly including Revos, kings disposition etc. Like he was a bigger threat to the WG than Mihawk imo. Granted we've only seen Mihawk as a Shichibukai so he could have been a wild boy back in the day but who knows.

I will not be surprised but do you think oda will do that and shows luffy having a bounty more than one of the strongest in Opverse already ? He will not reveal it for now i think. But i can see 2.5 or 3 billions mostly because for the all reasons you said.

I will not be surprised but do you think oda will do that and shows luffy having a bounty more than one of the strongest in Opverse already ? He will not reveal it for now i think. But i can see 2.5 or 3 billions mostly because for the all reasons you said.
I mean, Blackbeard has more hype and prevelance to the main story than Mihawk, and his bounty was only 2.2 billion, and his considered an emperor of the sea that Luffy wants to surpass. I don't see why Mihawk's would be larger...

I mean, Blackbeard has more hype and prevelance to the main story than Mihawk, and his bounty was only 2.2 billion, and his considered an emperor of the sea that Luffy wants to surpass. I don't see why Mihawk's would be larger...
True, but do you think for example if Kaido was alone. They will give him less than BB for example or Luffy ? Kaido if he was alone, i can see him with 2.5 or 3 billion also.

I don't believe that Mihawk holds that kind of threat. BB has two of the worlds strongest devil fruits at his disposal, and is hyper aggressive. Mihawk is just a bored strong af swordsman.
Yes kaido is more dangerous than mihawk for the navy, at least for the readers. But why the navy went after him directly when the warlord system was abolished and took risk to lose many soldiers while he is alone and not a threat ? Because they know he is still one of the strongest and is a threat. And by Oda's comment about sabo, hancock, we can understand mihawk wrecked them! Navy are really dumb honestly ... if I was mihawk, i will go with shanks and lick marine's tears lol!

Yes kaido is more dangerous than mihawk for the navy, at least for the readers. But why the navy went after him directly when the warlord system was abolished and took risk to lose many soldiers while he is alone and not a threat ? Because they know he is still one of the strongest and is a threat. And by Oda's comment about sabo, hancock, we can understand mihawk wrecked them! Navy are really dumb honestly ... if I was mihawk, i will go with shanks and lick marine's tears lol!
Because they sent battleships after all the warlords. They even sent a massive fleet after Buggy. Mihawk was an obvious threat, but he was treated as a similar degree of threat as any of the other warlords of the sea, so I don't really see the exact your making...

Because they sent battleships after all the warlords. They even sent a massive fleet after Buggy. Mihawk was an obvious threat, but he was treated as a similar degree of threat as any of the other warlords of the sea, so I don't really see the exact your making...
Simple he is WSS, so IMO he will have more than 2 billions. It's like saying zoro final bounty will be less than 1.5 billion so in the range of queen or king.