General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Yeah, but what does being the WSS mean and why does that put him above the 4 emperors? Also, again, they sent warships to capture all the warlords, so that's a bit of a mute point.
It doesn't put him above all yonkou but only one.
Bb is new, the others yonkou have at least 4 billions.
Mihawk is the WSS like Kaido is the WSC so it's based on strenght. Mihawk is one of biggest threat for the navy because he could ally with anyone and make them strong so him having less than 1.5 billion is not logical. That's all.

It doesn't put him above all yonkou but only one.
Bb is new, the others yonkou have at least 4 billions.
Mihawk is the WSS like Kaido is the WSC so it's based on strenght. Mihawk is one of biggest threat for the navy because he could ally with anyone and make them strong so him having less than 1.5 billion is not logical. That's all.
Bounties aren't based purely, or even largely around strength.
BB is someone who defeated the remnant Whitebeard pirates, devastated Marineford, killed Whitebeard, and is not only the only person to ever possess two devil fruits, but possesses two of the most powerful devil fruits in the world and he also has a huge number of extremely strong subordinates.

He is a significantly larger threat than Mihawk is even in terms of accomplishments.

Assuming Luffy bring down both Big Mom and Kaido his bounty has to be 5 Billion after it then surely? can't see any reason for him not be sitting on that if he brings down both of them and their bounties are over 4 Billion. it also lets him surpass Shanks for their eventual meeting.
Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe should all be over the 1 Billion mark if they're taking down Jack, Queen and King.
Really all the crew should probably have a minimum of 300 Million after Wano. even chopper lol no mre gag bounty for him.

I fear that Sanji still won't make it to 1 billion. Mid Trio should all get in the low hundreds.
1 billion is an absolutely insane bounty. Your basically saying his as strong as freaking Katakuri.

Low hundred or 200 mil range would be very good for Robin/Franky and Brook. Robin may breach 200 mil, with both Brook and Franky getting something over 100 mil(maybe mid 100 mils).

With Kid being a part of the main attack force, alongside the SHs.

An Law being mastermind behind the rest of the alliance movements. An seemly takin the samurai into battle.

In an event that should lead to the fall of at least a yonko, we should see at least 1 billion increases for both. With there additional accomplishments, both should be lookin at 2 billion post wano.

J

Jo_Ndule

What is symbolic of him having 1.2
I said his bounty will be max 1.2

His age and the fact he has been hidden , doesnt show himself , tells me the WG doesnt really know much about him and strength

Just like how Cracker bounty could have been 1B or 900M if they knew his real body.

Ace , Urouge, Katakuri, have symbolic bounties which doesnt reflect their true strength and threat
Ace is 550 was for Luffy to surpass and also Ace and Roger are 55 while Luffy is 56.
Ace is surely above Snack and even some YC2/3s

Urouge bounty was just a religious pun, we see he was able to beat Snack who is worth 500 M above him!

Kata bounty has "57" to show he was a better version of pre FS luffy! + his bounty was twice above Luffy, and everything
Oda was just playing symbolism. Kata is worth at least 1.2 B.
Kaido Jr bounty may be symbolic to reflect Kaido's power or Something to do with Luffy

There are about at least 7 on panel with Apoo 8 and there could possibly be 10 of them!! Don’t you think it’s too much for 9 of these to have bounties from 600 fo 850 M? It’s like you saying Kaido has 10 Snack lvl(par minimum) fighters...
This is right now the problem, I still try to find a place to put the numbers into the beast pirates, either they are above the flying six fighters or they are equal/weaker. Probably the last one which we seeing both groups have their stronger fighters and also weaker fighters. if this could became true, then you are right the bounty range of them would be the same as the flying fighters. But if Oda decide to put them in both rank and power above all flying six fighters, we gonna get a problem, it would mean their bounties should be above the flying six fighters who have a range of at least 250-500mio if we count the fact that even xDrake is one of these groups.
In that case the numbers couldn´t have smaller bounties then the flying fighters if they really beeing one lvl above them.

Overall I try to understand the balance between Kaido main force and Big mom main force.
Big mom has 4 Yonkou Commander(I still count Snack into that group) and also 4 Veterans(Perospero) who are in that group aswell.
But Kaido crew seems totally different and I don´t know where we can place them in powerlvl aspect.
He has three Calamity, a unknow powerlvl of his Son(either a weak character or every strong character), at least above 5 members for the Numbers, also the flying six fighters.

BigMom:
4Sweet Commanders
4Veterans

Kaido:
3Calamity
5-7 Numbers
6 Flying six fighters
1 Unknow power of his Son

Kaido has at least over 10 veteran lvl characters on his crew, didn´t this is far over the top in compare to Big mom who only has 4?
Because of this I just want to see the reveal of the beast pirates in next chapter, it could give us far more informations..

after Wano the crew will have 3 Road Ponegliffs.
If that doesn't make them the most wnated crew in the entire world after bringing down 2 yonkou nothing will.

Luffy is gonna be 5 Billion of that I have no doubt as i said before, since him surpassing Shanks proves he's become a great pirate a she promised for their meeting, The New Monster Trio should be around the 1.5 Billion mark each and even Robin who is now closer than ever to revealing the truth of the world should break 1 Billion, honestly maybe 2 Billion considerings she's that close to discovering the void century.
rest of the crew i would hope all have a Minimum of 300 million but I'd prefer it if they were all at least 500 million considering just how close they would be to Laugh Tale.

I don't think it's warrant its own topic but there is something regarding a certain bounty which has me wondering.

Usopp's bounty is curently 200 000 000B. Nowadays, we know it isn't that big of a bounty for the New World, and yet on Paradise, it'd be enormous, especially for a non-captain. But is he truly worth it ? Is he more dangerous than, say, Franky ?

I'm divided on this question. On the one hand, he hasn't the best physical feats and even most of his pop greens don't seem so great. But he also has the Impact Wolf (only seen once, I hope Oda will use it again on Onigashima) and the one which explodes like a horned skull (I think it has horns, but I'm not sure right about now), which seems powerful enough.

He also has demonstrated that he possess the Color of Observation, but hasn't mastered it. But isn't it mostly the fact that he rallied around the Strawhats so many pirates which has given him such a bounty ? For his battle prowesses alone, he would be closer to 100 000 000B I suspect.

And yet, he's supposed to duel Van Auger, who seems to be quite deadly, from what little we have seen. Of course, sniper haven't been highlighted the same way brawlers or swordsmen have in OP, but still...

Bottom line. How do you feel about Usopp current bounty ?

So chapter 977 Oda has shown Sanji is not part of the monster trio no more and the raid suit, Sanji's power up didn't defeat Page 1. Therefore right now Sanji is not 4th yonko commander level, but he will probably get stronger by the end of Wano. I think his bounty will be 730 M, a little above Perospero.

My prediction

Luffy 2.400 B
Zoro 1.320 B
Jinbei 938 M
Sanji 730 M
Robin 530 M
Usopp 500 M
Franky 494 M
Brook 440 M
Nami 366 M
Chopper 350 M

I don't think it's warrant its own topic but there is something regarding a certain bounty which has me wondering.

Usopp's bounty is curently 200 000 000B. Nowadays, we know it isn't that big of a bounty for the New World, and yet on Paradise, it'd be enormous, especially for a non-captain. But is he truly worth it ? Is he more dangerous than, say, Franky ?

I'm divided on this question. On the one hand, he hasn't the best physical feats and even most of his pop greens don't seem so great. But he also has the Impact Wolf (only seen once, I hope Oda will use it again on Onigashima) and the one which explodes like a horned skull (I think it has horns, but I'm not sure right about now), which seems powerful enough.

He also has demonstrated that he possess the Color of Observation, but hasn't mastered it. But isn't it mostly the fact that he rallied around the Strawhats so many pirates which has given him such a bounty ? For his battle prowesses alone, he would be closer to 100 000 000B I suspect.

And yet, he's supposed to duel Van Auger, who seems to be quite deadly, from what little we have seen. Of course, sniper haven't been highlighted the same way brawlers or swordsmen have in OP, but still...

well luffy has Grand Fleet thanks to Usopp he save all GF Captain

Its intentionally exaggerated. He got it purely because he pissed off Doflamingo massively in Dressrosa, and because loads of the pirates praised him for saving them.