General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Bottom line. How do you feel about Usopp current bounty ?
Well, if he didn’t do much in DR arc his bounty would have been 80M, adding 50M like most of SHs for participating in the fall of Doffy. However, Usopp went further to destroy a warlord’s plans and as you said rallied so many pirates by his action... which led to a high bounty! Tho I won’t be surprised if Oda had Usopp fight against those who are 100M+ bounties to proof his worth(obviously improving him combat wise) my speculation about who he could fight is first Mont-d Or of the BMP that’s worth 120M!

So chapter 977 Oda has shown Zoro is not part of the monster trio no more and the Enma, Sanji's power up didn't defeat Kamazou. Therefore right now Zoro is not 4th yonko commander level, but he will probably get stronger by the end of Wano. I think his bounty will be 730 M, a little above Perospero.

My prediction

Luffy 2.400 B
Sanji 1.320 B
Jinbei 938 M
Zoro 730 M
Robin 530 M
Usopp 500 M
Franky 494 M
Brook 440 M
Nami 366 M
Chopper 350 M
Fixed

PO was defeated if he didn't come back for 2 weeks to do anything and if your believing random panels, then Jimbei is higher bounty than Zoro. Zoro doesn't belong anymore in same ranking since Jimbei was shown second to Luffy. He is out of VC candidate and M3 while Sanji has more potential and Oda doing random panels doesn't mean anything especially in those panels he is one with his own sections like Luffy, so again your argument here is flawed and if you do believe it, Zoro doesn't deserve to be above Jimbei in both bounty and M3 status either. Nice try.

I fear that Zoro still won't make it to 1 billion. Mid Trio should all get in the low hundreds.
Yeah, true. Zoro been sucky in his arc. We back from flashback and only thing he done is Enma and fodder....Really? His Magic Sword for an fodder? Lol, I am done with trying to scale him greatly with stuff like this XD. His final opponent can be that Samurai T6H since it hinting more he need bladed opponent and he could fit on Orochi's side.

Nah, Sanji be above that, but think Zoro will see Mihawk's bounty might not reach billion or barely above it. I remember days many say his bounty is like 600 million in theories, could be bit above that, but not above billions if YCs can stop him easily.
Back in the day the first "fake Bounty" video I saw had
Shanks at 80 million
Mihawk at 75 million
It was before Luffy had his 30 million.

Fixed

PO was defeated if he didn't come back for 2 weeks to do anything and if your believing random panels, then Jimbei is higher bounty than Zoro. Zoro doesn't belong anymore in same ranking since Jimbei was shown second to Luffy. He is out of VC candidate and M3 while Sanji has more potential and Oda doing random panels doesn't mean anything especially in those panels he is one with his own sections like Luffy, so again your argument here is flawed and if you do believe it, Zoro doesn't deserve to be above Jimbei in both bounty and M3 status either. Nice try.
Both the anime and the manga showed that Page 1 wasn't defeated, Sanji ran away there's no point in chasing a soba shop owner who can turn invisible. Page 1 had better things to do. Sanji always had panels fighting alongside Luffy and Zoro as the monster 3, not Luffy, Zoro and Robin, not Luffy, Zoro and Brook, not Luffy, Zoro and Franky. Now its Luffy, Jinbei and Zoro, Sanji is removed from the monster 3, the manga proves it without doubt. He's with the mid trio because he's not wearing his raid suit, and with the raid suit Sanji wasn't able to defeat Page 1.

That's why my prediction for Sanji after Wano is 730 M

Both the anime and the manga showed that Page 1 wasn't defeated, Sanji ran away there's no point in chasing a soba shop owner who can turn invisible. Page 1 had better things to do. Sanji always had panels fighting alongside Luffy and Zoro as the monster 3, not Luffy, Zoro and Robin, not Luffy, Zoro and Brook, not Luffy, Zoro and Franky. Now its Luffy, Jinbei and Zoro, Sanji is removed from the monster 3, the manga proves it without doubt. He's with the mid trio because he's not wearing his raid suit, and with the raid suit Sanji wasn't able to defeat Page 1.

That's why my prediction for Sanji after Wano is 730 M
By the end of the arc Sanji will be at three Jinbei at four. Rules of Shonen trump everything.