General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

What bounty will the Strawhats get post-Wano?

• Total voters
We should consider this
  • Whitebeard as captain had 5 bil, and we still need to find out Marco's bounty as YC1.
  • Kaido as captain had 4.6 bil, and known highest bounty below him is Queen (YC2) which is 1.32 bil.
  • Big Mom as a captain had 4.3 bil, and highest bounty below her is Katakuri (YC1) which is 1.057.000.
  • Shanks as a captain had 4 bil, and we had no idea of his commander's bounty.
  • Blackbeard as a captain had 2.2 bil, and we had no idea of his commander's bounty.
And for now :
  • Luffy as captain had 1.5 bil, and highest bounty below him is Jinbe 438 mil.
By that point, the bounty gap between Captain and his commander is pretty high.
Which is im not sure even if Luffy had 3 bil bounty, Monster Trio will barely reach 1 bil at least.
No.

1. The gap depends on which type of pirate crew you talk about. For instance, the strength gap between Luffy and Zoro isn't as large as BM - Katakuri. Confirmed vice captains like Zoro, Beckman and Rayleigh won't get low diffed by their captains, these crews are much more balanced (hence Marines' commenting on the RHP high average bounties).

2. I bet my account Luffy's not getting anything less than 4 billions after Wano anyway. We're literally at end game right now, likely only two bounties remain for Luffy, one that places him on Yonko ballpark, the other to surpass Roger's bounty.

Luffy should be the Firetank Pirates treatment for Wano. Be seen as sidekicks to Marco and any more of the Whitebeard Pirates that show up.
Luffy 1.6 bill
Zoro 960 mill
Sanji 730 mill
Jimbei 600 mill
Usopp 250 mill
Franky 194 mill
Robin 180 mill
Brook 133 mill
Nami 116 mill
Carrot 79 mill
Chopper 1000

J

Jo_Ndule

Luffy should be the Firetank Pirates treatment for Wano. Be seen as sidekicks to Marco and any more of the Whitebeard Pirates that show up.
Luffy 1.6 bill
Zoro 960 mill
Sanji 730 mill
Jimbei 600 mill
Usopp 250 mill
Franky 194 mill
Robin 180 mill
Brook 133 mill
Nami 116 mill
Carrot 79 mill
Chopper 1000
Lol
The story tells you Marco is a sidekick basically being less relevant than retainers, having les focus than Luffy by far

But you think Marco will overshadow Luffy when Luffy overshadowed him in MF even

Doesn't matter
He will still be weaker than Katakuri
He will still be a sidekick, overshadowed by SNs
He will still lack CoC, top tier haki...
Yeah, nah.
I don’t really see how someone as built up and referenced and praised as Marco is going to end up weaker than Katakuri.
Katakuri, but then again, so are people who can fight roughly on par with admirals.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah, nah.
I don’t really see how someone as built up and referenced and praised as Marco is going to end up weaker than Katakuri.
Katakuri, but then again, so are people who can fight roughly on par with admirals.
Lol Marco was never build up to be strong
Jinbei,DR sabo, G3 can tag admirals and not lose 1 v 1

Doesn't mean they are equak to katakuri

Marco did nothing at MF except flying like a chicken and doing no damage at all, he ned beat anyone even.

Marco is a hypetool, losing wars badly.
Nobody built Marco as a conqueror

Every pirate above Kata has CoC, or at least have adcoa /FS.

Nobody gives a damn about Marco, he can't even catch Perospero despite being a flyer

Doesn't mean they are equak to katakuri

Marco did nothing at MF except flying like a chicken and doing no damage at all, he ned beat anyone even.

Nobody gives a damn about Marco, he can't even catch Perospero despite being a flyer
Marco has had significantly more plot significance than Katakuri has despite Katakuri and Marco holding the same positions on their respective crews.

Marco is more relevant to the story as an overall figure than Katakuri is. The only time when Katakuri was relevant, was when he was literally the main antagonist. Aside from that, his relevance and impact on the plot has been minimal.

Doesn't matter
He will still be weaker than Katakuri
He will still be a sidekick, overshadowed by SNs, retainers
He will still lack CoC, top tier haki...
Remember that bounty, to a certain degree, is power level related. Katakuri and Marco already peaked and are not portrayed to get a higher bounty, though, Marco's bounty could grow after Wano.

Katakuri lost to Dressrosa Luffy, a weakling. Marco is portrayed to fight Top Tiers, Kata got nothing on that.

Marco is stronger than Katakuri.
Post automatically merged:

- Jinbe got destroyed against Akainu.
- Sabo was trolled.

Marco has the balls to challenge Top tiers. That scrub Kata doesn't even leave Totland cause he is scared of tough challenges. He rather fights Low High tiers, lmao.

- Call me when Kata challenges Top tiers.
- Call me when Kata is hyped to be able and stop MF teach ( Blackbeard needed 1 year training to beat Marco)

Again. Kata got nothing on the GOAT

J

Jo_Ndule

Marco has had significantly more plot significance than Katakuri has despite Katakuri and Marco holding the same positions on their respective crews.

Marco is more relevant to the story as an overall figure than Katakuri is. The only time when Katakuri was relevant, was when he was literally the main antagonist. Aside from that, his relevance and impact on the plot has been minimal.
Marco never was held high by WB
The moment WB sees Ace, he wants him as PK lol WB only held Ace and Oden specially not Marco.

Marco importance is to lose badly and be support cast while Katakuri importance is to lead his crew and Co ally with Luffy in the future.
Marco doesn't even lead any squad at Wano, he was basically riding under Neko leads.

Any pirate who lacks CoC or FS / adcoa doesn't have any argument above or equal to Katakuri.

Marco never was held high by WB
Marco was held in high regard by Marco(Marco was literally his right hand man).

Even freaking Shank's wanted Marco as a crew mate..
Marco importance is to lose badly and be support cast while Katakuri importance is to lead his crew and Co ally with Luffy in the future.
Marco doesn't even lead any squad at Wano, he was basically riding under Neko leads.
Is Katakuri's role to lead his crew through his total absence in the story?

Katakuri may be powerful, but he was very little practical relevance in the story. Its very strongly implied, that when Big Mum loses, thats the end of her kingdom and empire. Katakuri isn't capable of picking up the pieces of an emperor. Arguably even less so than Marco.

Marco doesn't lead any squad, because he himself is pretty much a massive boost in fire power in of himself.

Any pirate who lacks CoC or FS / adcoa doesn't have any argument above or equal to Katakuri.
Luffy did it. Luffy beat Katakuri despite being worse than him in literally every single respect.

J

Jo_Ndule

Remember that bounty, to a certain degree, is power level related. Katakuri and Marco already peaked and are not portrayed to get a higher bounty, though, Marco's bounty could grow after Wano.

Katakuri lost to Dressrosa Luffy, a weakling. Marco is portrayed to fight Top Tiers, Kata got nothing on that.

Marco is stronger than Katakuri.

- Jinbe got destroyed against Akainu.
- Sabo was trolled.

Marco has the balls to challenge Top tiers. That scrub Kata doesn't even leave Totland cause he is scared of tough challenges. He rather fights Low High tiers, lmao.

- Call me when Kata challenges Top tiers.
- Call me when Kata is hyped to be able and stop MF teach ( Blackbeard needed 1 year training to beat Marco)

Again. Kata got nothing on the GOAT
Teach didn't need 1 year lol
It was Marco who needed one year and challenged Teach... It's called "payback war" because it was Marco acting tough but failed miserably, low diff

That's wasn't even a battle, it didn't make Teach grow coz winning low/mid diff doesn't make you stronger. Teach was vastly superior to Marco.

When you have a panel of Jinbei losing 1 v 1 against Akainu, post it.
Sabo got trolled... the only time Fuji beat Sabo was when he had GB at reverie.. Wait did they even win?

Zoro, Jinbei, Luffy has guts to challenge Admirals and BM,...
Oh wait.. Even Brook did

I guess it makes them above Kata... We all know the same g2 and g3 that Fuji praised, that handled Kaido and Fuji, the same boundman that rattler Big Mom, and trashed Doffy, the same Luffy and Jinbei were fodder to Katakuri

Until Luffy unlocked FS.

I forgot, he needs hybrid form and named attack to kick a mere ship and failed to break woods
He used hybrid at MF and failed to damaged anyone
G4>G3~Jozu >= Marco in AP... Both g3 Luffy and Jozu damaged Top tiers, so thing Marco can't.

CComeback when Marco has CoC FS Awakening g3++ attacks, great CoA, Main Man of Yonko Arc
One of the 4 main fights in Yonko Saga : Katakuri WCI , Kaido and BM Wano , Teach Beehive arc.
Main faces of Yonko saga against Yonko: Kidd, Law and Luffy.

Imagine thinking Marco can ever one of the main faces of Yonko saga. Never

UUnless he's a D or has CoC, he's a background support.

Marco was held in high regard by Marco(Marco was literally his right hand man).

Even freaking Shank's wanted Marco as a crew mate..

Is Katakuri's role to lead his crew through his total absence in the story?

Katakuri may be powerful, but he was very little practical relevance in the story. Its very strongly implied, that when Big Mum loses, thats the end of her kingdom and empire. Katakuri isn't capable of picking up the pieces of an emperor. Arguably even less so than Marco.

Marco doesn't lead any squad, because he himself is pretty much a massive boost in fire power in of himself.

Luffy did it. Luffy beat Katakuri despite being worse than him in literally every single respect.
He was RH per people! not per WB
Find me a panel of WB calling or any WB pirate calling Marco RH/VC.

For Katakuri, you can't recuit him unless you beg like how Roger begged WB for Oden.
WB wasn't even pissed or sad that Shanks recruited Marco while WB was not okay whe Roger was recruiting Oden.
Just to show you that Oden and Ace are way special coz they have CoC

He's not, he's just another dude like Sanji Killer
He won't be much of help as Kidd Law Yamato a.

CoC is the mark of NW, the very best have CoC.

Well, Marco has shown nothing to beat Doffy and Cracker even.
"but he kicked admirals" yeah admirals don't have hard body like biscuit clones or Jozu or Freaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we are close now to see king and marco bounties since marco officially entered onigashima.

WSM:whitepress: VC
vs WSC :kaidowhat:VC

:zorothink:

Who is higher ?!

WB 5B Kaido 4.6B

Hmmm
Will the difference be the same between VCs ?!

The difference between WB and kaido is like 10% of 5b

Who will give oda more the hype by bounty ,the ally or the villain?!

My guess is king is higher even its short amount like 100 million or less

I think we are close now to see king and marco bounties since marco officially entered onigashima.

WSM:whitepress: VC
vs WSC :kaidowhat:VC

:zorothink:

Who is higher ?!

WB 5B Kaido 4.6B

Hmmm
Will the difference be the same between VCs ?!

The difference between WB and kaido is like 10% of 5b

Who will give oda more the hype by bounty ,the ally or the villain?!

My guess is king is higher even its short amount like 100 million or less
As Oda will likely go the route of "the later revealed, the higher the bounty" with the first commanders, the bounties of Marco and King might be close to each other, probably a bit higher for the evil one, King.
I'd guess:
Marco = 1.540.000.000
King = 1.680.000.000
Beckman = 1.750.000.000