General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
A thing that's interesting to note is that if we combine bounties of all the SN present on the roof, we get 2.99 B, almost 3 billion. Is that intentional from Oda ? Maybe it's just all their bounties combined that will surpass Kaido's, not Luffy's alone.

We could take a step further in this reasoning and make their next combined bounties reach exactly 5 billion.

- Luffy : 2 B
- Kid : 1.070 B
- Law : 1 B
- Zoro : 950 M
- Killer : 500 M

Yes, this "step further" is lame and unlikely, as they deserve a bigger raise and will probaby get a bigger one (except Killer, imo), just fun to consider every option. They're pretty much guaranteed to reach 5 billion anyway.

Already explained it :

I don't get those recent bounty predictions for Killer, is it just because he's on the roof ? He's such a minor character that I can't imagine him getting to 800 million, let alone a billion. I mean even now, his bounty is very low if we compare it to the other SN's. His relevance is ultimately tied to his captain but he's not a very relevant character himself.
Of course I coul be wrong but that’s the way I feel.

After Wano, Luffy > 4 Million.
Nah, aint no way he reaches 4 bil until he beats or can go 1 on 1 with Kaido/BM/Shanks.
Drake or CP0 is going to report Kaido was taken down by the group so it'll be split. Luffy gonna be 2.5 - 3 bil after Wano, BM gonna dip and have his 1v1 with her later to reach 4.4 bil, then see Shanks and beat him to reach 5 bil for beating all the top Emporers, then 5.6 bil for beating Blackbeard and finding One Piece.

Nah, aint no way he reaches 4 bil until he beats or can go 1 on 1 with Kaido/BM/Shanks.
Drake or CP0 is going to report Kaido was taken down by the group so it'll be split. Luffy gonna be 2.5 - 3 bil after Wano, BM gonna dip and have his 1v1 with her later to reach 4.4 bil, then see Shanks and beat him to reach 5 bil for beating all the top Emporers, then 5.6 bil for beating Blackbeard and finding One Piece.
Mine is just a wish. I know its so high but a man dreams never end.