• Total voters
Rooftop supernovas:

Rooftop supernovas
Luffy-3.5 billion plus
Kidd-2.6 billion plus
Zoro(ZKK) -2.5 billion plus
Law- 2.2 billion plus
Killer 1.6-1.8 billion
Why is kid above zoro despite zoro killing a yonko? I believe kid will absorb a large amount of the beast pirates into his crew post wano

Non rooftop supernovas:
X drake: 0 or 1 billion plus
Apoo: 1 billion plus (I see drake snitching extra hard on him)
Hawkins: 800 million-1 billion plus(Set up to have a role helping the supernovas)
Sorry for being vague on this one still to early to call

Straw hats
Sanji: 1.3 billion
Robin:1.1 billion
Yamato:1 billion
Jinbei: 800 million
Franky:600 million
Usopp:500 million
Brook: 380-400 million
Nami:350 million
Chopper: gag bounty or 200 mil
No idea if carrot joins

Warlords:
Mihawk 3 bil plus
Weevil-2.8 bil
Boa-1.5 bil plus
Buggy-1.5 bil plus
Lmk if you want anymore

Where do you guys believe that Oda will more likely place Chopper's bounty by the end of the arc?

Do you believe there are fair chances the fight will Queen will continue via help?

Why do you guys think Oda is so reluctant to reveal bounties ? Is it out of "laziness" or is he afraid the bounty system will no longer make sense if he screws up ? It baffles me that we still don’t know how much Tobi Roppo, King and Marco are worth.

Why do you guys think Oda is so reluctant to reveal bounties ? Is it out of "laziness" or is he afraid the bounty system will no longer make sense if he screws up ? It baffles me that we still don’t know how much Tobi Roppo, King and Marco are worth.
Probably waiting to reveal them just like hybrid forms.

We’ll probably get a chapter called “Man Beasts” where we’ll get the Tobi Roppo hybrid forms and bounties followed by another one called “Calamity” where we get their hybrid forms and kings bounties

Probably waiting to reveal them just like hybrid forms.

We’ll probably get a chapter called “Man Beasts” where we’ll get the Tobi Roppo hybrid forms and bounties followed by another one called “Calamity” where we get their hybrid forms and kings bounties
Maybe, but he didn’t reveal Dofla’s top executives’ bounties in the manga and just randomly threw them in a databook years later. He did the same thing with BM’s Vets.

I’m sure King’s bounty will be revealed in the manga sooner or later (because the other two Calamities’ bounty was revealed) but I won’t be surprised if Marco, Drake and Tobi Roppo’s bounties get revealed in a databook after Wano arc.

Maybe, but he didn’t reveal Dofla’s top executives’ bounties in the manga and just randomly threw them in a databook years later. He did the same thing with BM’s Vets.

I’m sure King’s bounty will be revealed in the manga sooner or later but I won’t be surprised if Marco, Drake and Tobi Roppo’s bounties get revealed in a databook after Wano arc.
I feel marcos may be a databook thing; but Tobi Roppo have gotten chapter introductions, intros with their names and devil fruit names, I’d be shocked if we don’t get a bounty too. Like who else got the devil fruit name box like them