General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I think both Zoro and Sanji will get 1.4 billion. They will surpass King/Queen at 1.33 billion/1.32 billion, but most importantly, Marco is at 1.37 billion, and they'll surpass him too.

They're not quite at the level Luffy was at as 5th Emperor, so they won't get the full 1.5 billion.

My guess would be
Luffy 5 billion (Highest Pirate Bounty)
Zoro 1.4 billion
Sanji 1.4 billion
Jinbe 1 billion

All bumped up a little bit higher than Beast Pirates. Then Blackbeard will do some heinous shit and surpass him.

Luffy = 8% higher than Kaido
Z/S = 5% higher than K/Q
Jinbe = Equal to Jack

It seems to me too high an increase compared to their current bounties. I think they'll both get around 1 B.

Zoro ~ 1.1-1.2 B
Sanji ~ 0.9-1 B

That way Oda can give them another big raise before the series ends.

I am looking at this through the Eyes of the CP0 and what is there goal, so far it seems like so many elements are the target of the CP0 since they probably want to eliminate Whos Who before he opens his mouth on some secret, kill King due to his race that was suppose to have been extinct and soften Wano of its great and powerful samurai so that the marines can enter without fear ending with trying to get of Kaido or even Momo's DNA for Vegapunk.
So with the new dump of info for 1023 *Spoilers ahead*

I believe with the hint of Sanji being of Kings race, connection to Germa66 and with the old threat he told Kuma about being the most dangerous for the Marines.
Zoro in a similar case is the decedent of Ryma the Sword god no way anything will come good if words spread in Wano that the line of the great Wano samurai still lives on they will not be able to dample of convince the Samurai into a corner any longer.
Then Luffy and his DF and on top of that the awakening of advanced Haki and the defeat of Yonko Kadio in 1vs1.
Luffy is definitely 4billion plus.
Sanji and Zoro an equal bounty for the equal threat of 1.9~2 Billion.
Others;
Kidd & Law 2B
Killer 1.8~1.9B
Nico Robin after obtaining nearly all Poneglyphs 3B - my bounties are baised on threat no PowerLVL -.
Jinbie 1B
Franky & Brook around 300~500 Million
Nami and Usopp and Chopper ZERO FCKING CLUE
Hawkins & Apoo will probably be arrested so no need to for bounty

I am looking at this through the Eyes of the CP0 and what is there goal, so far it seems like so many elements are the target of the CP0 since they probably want to eliminate Whos Who before he opens his mouth on some secret, kill King due to his race that was suppose to have been extinct and soften Wano of its great and powerful samurai so that the marines can enter without fear ending with trying to get of Kaido or even Momo's DNA for Vegapunk.
So with the new dump of info for 1023 *Spoilers ahead*

I believe with the hint of Sanji being of Kings race, connection to Germa66 and with the old threat he told Kuma about being the most dangerous for the Marines.
Zoro in a similar case is the decedent of Ryma the Sword god no way anything will come good if words spread in Wano that the line of the great Wano samurai still lives on they will not be able to dample of convince the Samurai into a corner any longer.
Then Luffy and his DF and on top of that the awakening of advanced Haki and the defeat of Yonko Kadio in 1vs1.
Luffy is definitely 4billion plus.
Sanji and Zoro an equal bounty for the equal threat of 1.9~2 Billion.
Others;
Kidd & Law 2B
Killer 1.8~1.9B
Nico Robin after obtaining nearly all Poneglyphs 3B - my bounties are baised on threat no PowerLVL -.
Jinbie 1B
Franky & Brook around 300~500 Million
Nami and Usopp and Chopper ZERO FCKING CLUE
Hawkins & Apoo will probably be arrested so no need to for bounty
killer is too high, he has done nothing significant in the war yet.

Luffy 2.8B
Zoro 2.5B
Sanji 1.3B or 990M
Jinbei 800M

Mihawk - 3.5B
If Oda pulls such a bounty for Mihawk despite he is no yonko and possessor of no yonko crew he is a freaking genius imo because it would testify just how dangerous that man is despite he is not also that blood thirsty in nature.

Perhaps but knowing how news spread and the way the marines look at things they will probably link him with something alongside Zoro and Luffy and Kidd since he was on the roof but maybe 1.5 or 1.6 B would make much more sense.
marines don't care about the rooftop battle ( the scabbards also participated),
they only care about who defeated kaido (Luffy), who commanded the troop( Luffy, that is what they would think).
Kidd and law - defeated a yonko
Zoro- defeats king
Sanji- defeats queen
killer- defeats a supernova

they only care about who defeated kaido (Luffy), who commanded the troop( Luffy, that is what they would think).
Zoro- defeats king
Sanji- defeats queen
Marines r gonna see Kaido got a new scar and think nothing of it?

Luffy - 3 Billion
Zoro - 1.4 - 1.5 Billion
Sanji - 1.39 - 1.5 Billion
Usopp - 700 Million
Nami - 616 Million
Jinbe - 550 Million
Robin - 510 Million
Franky - 476 Million
Brook - 400 Million
Chopper - 100 Million

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro- defeats king
Sanji- defeats queen
Don't worry they gonna see kaidos decapitated head too.