General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I don't understand why kidd or law should have bounties of 2b+... why??? They are not luffys rivals, they are FROM THE SAME GENERATION. His only rival is blackbeard, which was build up since jaya, while blackbeard was mentioned even before in drum.
The supernova are late to the story and oda himself said that he added them so that the arc won't be too lame.
I am not saying that they are not important, nope, just that they will "bow down" before luffy except blackbeard. Just like law did, which is PERFECTLY FINE (for example he said to luffy: "you are the worst (of the worst generation)).

So I believe that they won't have a bounty higher than 1+ after wano, later, yes. But not after wano.
Because they won't be considered a yonko after wano, like lufyy after wci, because they lack the power, crew, fleet, allies, countries, threat. All of them. FOR NOW (after wano).
Agreed.

Luffy's done a lot more. Highly doubt Kid or Law will be as high as 2 billion from 1 incident. Maybe they go up to a billion, but highly unlikely they will be close to Luffy in terms of bounty.

Blackbeard currently has a 2 billion bounty, I don't think any of the Supernova besides Luffy will exceed 2 billion. I'd expect the Supernova to go no higher than 1-1.5b at best.

Thanks.

Still, considering Bege’s involvement, 50 mil isn’t a horrific increasing. Luffy only got a 100 mil increase from all the crap in Marineford and Impel Down.
lot of folks dont realize luffy prob got that big increase cause he took down katakuri 1.05 bil
and cracker 800mil+
not for an attempt at assassinating big mom. capone doesnt deserve more than a 100 mil max for a failed plan . in the process he didnt take anyone that was stronger than him down.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I agree with you.. at best both Kid and Law will get anywhere from 1.4B to 1.7B imo! About Luffy not sure maybe 2.5B to 3B tho a 1.5 B increase seems insane for someone imo would defeat Kaido in a team effort...
Yeah...Law and Kid don't have fleets under them either - that's part of the reason Luffy's bounty got so high in WCI. I'm sure their bounties will get a nice boost, but I don't see them higher than Luffy's WCI bounty.

Yeah...Law and Kid don't have fleets under them either - that's part of the reason Luffy's bounty got so high in WCI. I'm sure their bounties will get a nice boost, but I don't see them higher than Luffy's WCI bounty.
True they don’t have fleets, but being part of the reason why the strongest creature alive an emperor is defeated in easly a large scale war would boost their bounties crazy high it’s not like I said it would reach 2B, but still!

About Franky, Brook and Robin tho!! Any thoughts guys?

I would guess maybe

Franky 294M
Brook 283M
Robin 330M to 430M(if they remember her danger lvl since she can read RP lol)

So mostly 200M increase!

Ok so you definitely don't see zoro surpassing sanji in bounty post wano?
Well we'll just have to wait next year and see then.
Zoro usually got higher bounty cause he was doing stuff before Sanji join. Now that Sanji has higher bounty, he could stay like that depending. Though could end as a tie as Oda love going this rivalry and continue to have them one up each other when they compete.

Zoro usually got higher bounty cause he was doing stuff before Sanji join. Now that Sanji has higher bounty, he could stay like that depending. Though could end as a tie as Oda love going this rivalry and continue to have them one up each other when they compete.
Ok so you beleive zoro will at worst tie with zoro bountywise post wano right? That's what i wanted to know.
For me guys who had bounty increases in WCI ,are going to have less bounty gains in wano.
I am even starting to think sanji may fight big mom pirates i onigashima,as he never had a full fledged 1on1 in WCI.

I have to wonder how much Luffy's bounty will increase.

Considering that BB, after killing WB in Marineford, being the first person to get two of the most powerful devil fruits, and beating the remnants of the WB pirates, consisting of its 14 division commanders and 43 captains, and rapidly expanding his territory, he only received a bounty of 2.247 billion.

With that in mind, I think people may be setting themselves up to be disappointed if they think Zoro is going to get a bounty over 2 billion or something like that.

I could see guys like Sanji and Zoro getting bounties over 500 million, but I think it would strongly depend on what they did for their bounties to breach the 1 billion mark, especially considering there are so many other heavy hitters in Wano like Kid and Law.

I think that the blame is going to be widely distributed, just like it was in Dressrosa where Luffy and Law took equal credit for the defeat of Doflamingo.

In Wano, I think its likely that Luffy could receieve more credit, but depending on who gets the most credit beside him, for example, Law and Kid being seen as the next largest contributors, will affect much their bounties increase.

Ok so you beleive zoro will at worst tie with zoro bountywise post wano right? That's what i wanted to know.
For me guys who had bounty increases in WCI ,are going to have less bounty gains in wano.
I am even starting to think sanji may fight big mom pirates i onigashima,as he never had a full fledged 1on1 in WCI.
Hey you were same guys that said Sanji's bounty will never surpass Zoro's, but look what happen. Just saying don't doubt how Oda will do things as he can be unpredictable.

Why ones from WCI will get less when they be important in war arc? I doubt that. Plus Sanji is more Beast Pirate in fighting them while Zoro deal with Orochi side on how writing looks. They can get their 1 vs 1 in those sides.

Anyone want to take a stab at the unknown Straw Hat Grand Fleet bounties? Let's talk what they could be right now, not after the "incident" they will cause in the future because they will obviously go up and we have no idea what kind of incident it will be.

The Tontattas, Ideo, and Blue Gilly might not have bounties yet as none of them were criminals before Dressrosa and might not be famous enough to be known to the World Government yet despite their involvement at Dressrosa and their SHGF membership. But go ahead and speculate on Ideo at least since he's a captain and might have caught the WG's attention due to his status in the Fleet.

I listed everyone of note though (except Tontattas because there's loads of named ones other than Leo). I was originally going to ask what you guys thought about the New Giant Warriors Pirates bounties specifically, but I thought I'd just throw the whole SHGF in there as well since there's some relatively notable people with unknown bounties.

///Cavendish - 330,000,000
-----Suleiman - 67,000,000

///Bartolomeo - 200,000,000
-----Gambia - 67,000,000

///Sai - 210,000,000
-----Boo - unknown
-----Baby 5 - unknown
-----Chinjao - 542,000,000 (technically retired but here's his bounty anyway)

///Ideo - unknown
-----Blue Gilly - unknown
-----Abdullah - unknown
-----Jeet - unknown

///Leo - unknown
-----Other Tontattas - unknown

///Hajrudin - unknown
-----Stansen - unknown
-----Road - unknown
-----Goldberg - unknown
-----Gerd - unknown

///Orlumbus - 148,000,000
-----Columbus - unknown

Anyone want to take a stab at the unknown Straw Hat Grand Fleet bounties? Let's talk what they could be right now, not after the "incident" they will cause in the future because they will obviously go up and we have no idea what kind of incident it will be.

The Tontattas, Ideo, and Blue Gilly might not have bounties yet as none of them were criminals before Dressrosa and might not be famous enough to be known to the World Government yet despite their involvement at Dressrosa and their SHGF membership. But go ahead and speculate on Ideo at least since he's a captain and might have caught the WG's attention due to his status in the Fleet.

I listed everyone of note though (except Tontattas because there's loads of named ones other than Leo). I was originally going to ask what you guys thought about the New Giant Warriors Pirates bounties specifically, but I thought I'd just throw the whole SHGF in there as well since there's some relatively notable people with unknown bounties.

///Cavendish - 330,000,000
-----Suleiman - 67,000,000

///Bartolomeo - 200,000,000
-----Gambia - 67,000,000

///Sai - 210,000,000
-----Boo - unknown
-----Baby 5 - unknown
-----Chinjao - 542,000,000 (technically retired but here's his bounty anyway)

///Ideo - unknown
-----Blue Gilly - unknown
-----Abdullah - unknown
-----Jeet - unknown

///Leo - unknown
-----Other Tontattas - unknown

///Hajrudin - unknown
-----Stansen - unknown
-----Road - unknown
-----Goldberg - unknown
-----Gerd - unknown

///Orlumbus - 148,000,000
-----Columbus - unknown
Ideo, if he became a welp famed pirate could also get a bounty similar to Sai’s current one, namely one over 100 mil. I think it could easily be 160 mil. Blue Gilly’s bounty, like the other weaker officers, could get a bounty of 67 million.

I could see all the giants possessing a bounty of either 100 mil, with Haj possessing a bounty significantly over 100 mil.

Luffy will get a ridiculous bounty increase because he will defeat Kaido, so at least a billion jump just like after WCI.

Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe being Yonko Commanders, they will get a huge bounty raise. I think Zoro should at the very least reach the billion mark because he’s the first mate. Luffy will kinda be a Yonko by the end of Wano and there’s no Yonko FM under the billion mark as far as we know. As for Sanji and Jinbe, maybe it’s too soon for them to reach the billion mark (Sanji might have a tiny chance though).

As for the other Mugis, I think it will be like after Dressrosa, with all of them getting the same raise except for Chopper because it’s time for the joke to stop. A 300 million jump seems realistic because they’re facing two Yonko.

- Luffy : 2.5-3 B
- Zoro : 1.12 B
- Sanji : 930-977 M
- Jinbe : 838 M
- Usopp : 500 M
- Robin : 430 M
- Franky : 394 M
- Brook : 383 M
- Nami : 366 M
- Chopper : 300 M

- Kid : 1.57 B
- Law : 1.5 B

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised if Oda gave equal increase in bounty specifically 1 bill boost to their current ones for defeating Kaido! Although I feel like Oda won't settle with Kid having the lowest so maybe he gonna pick a fight with CP0 in Wano which maybe boost it anywhere from 200M to 400M in addition to the 1 B so my guess would be for these three is

Luffy: 2.5B
Kid: 1.77B
Law: 1.5 B