General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
the real bounty up for Mihawk is in fact the witch hunt ... when kings of the world want him dead ... then he would have a higher bounty

kill fodders are not much hype
It’s not about fodders although it’s current that VAs are gonna be part of it and maybe an admiral for Mihawk nevertheless, going against marines and destroying them would increase their bounties. Don’t forget how Caribou got a 200M!! It was because he was going around killing marines and we can agree they were no VAs nor 9 marines battleships...

It’s not about fodders although it’s current that VAs are gonna be part of it and maybe an admiral for Mihawk nevertheless, going against marines and destroying them would increase their bounties. Don’t forget how Caribou got a 200M!! It was because he was going around killing marines and we can agree they were no VAs nor 9 marines battleships...
in the bounty logic ... the higher your bounty is ... the harder it will grow ... if Mihawk was a rookie ... sure

but for a man over a Bil (at least) this is a normal feat I assume .... anyways ... Oda will give him the number he wanted ....

Although thats the case we still see people getting massive boost despite said high bounty...
the only man who got a massive hype in bounty so far was Luffy

and after Doffy arc

- he had a army of 5000 men under him
- his connection to Sabo as brothers was revealed
- he attacked a Yonko land and after 20 years made some big problems in WCI
- he beat a man of 800 Mil and a man of 1 Bil
- fake news Morgan over hyped him by saying he defeated Big Mom in reality and he is the 5th Yonko

I guess this are enough for a 3 times getting hype ...

killing some fodder and VA (still fodders in reality) ... is not THAT much of a hype ...

don't forget ... RHP killed an entire fleet of Marine in their way to Whitebeard to dust .... this type of things are not big news

assuming all YC of Shanks SHOULD know advance Haki ... I guess all of them are in range of a YC1 ~ YC3 ... par from Ben
that’s an insane assumption tbh mate...

And you believe all of them are in that range strength wise? Fanboying is 1 thing, but overrating is hella crazy here... Luffy will wipe the floor with all his crew not named Shanks and possibly Ben tho I believe Luffy would still defeat him... not to mention current Zoro and Sanji! They surely can defeat good number of Shanks crew not being Shanks and his top three.

that’s an insane assumption tbh mate...

And you believe all of them are in that range strength wise? Fanboying is 1 thing, but overrating is hella crazy here... Luffy will wipe the floor with all his crew not named Shanks and possibly Ben tho I believe Luffy would still defeat him... not to mention current Zoro and Sanji! They surely can defeat good number of Shanks crew not being Shanks and his top three.
surpassing Shanks crew is end game for Luffy

and Prime Straw hats would edge them out

if you are a big name of your own!
if you are most balanced
if you are all have high bounty

means you are high tiers

there are at this moment no man in one piece world who have a bounty of +500 Mil and NOT be a high tier

and the range for high tiers are YC1 to YC3 really ...

I doubt anything here is too much hype ...

I still stand on the opening of Mihawk having 2B+ bounty
it can be the case

but bounty logic is not as clear as people expected
remember Sabo?
the majority of fandom were SURE he would have a + 1 Bil bounty ...
and ? his bounty was 600 Mil ...

bounty logic is now just power logic

but again can be the case ... 2.1 Bil I guess CAN be the case for him ...

Mihawk would end up with Yonko level respect for me if he have a bounty of 2,2 Bil

it can be the case

but bounty logic is not as clear as people expected
remember Sabo?
the majority of fandom were SURE he would have a + 1 Bil bounty ...
and ? his bounty was 600 Mil ...

bounty logic is now just power logic

but again can be the case ... 2.1 Bil I guess CAN be the case for him ...

Mihawk would end up with Yonko level respect for me if he have a bounty of 2,2 Bil
The Sabo bounty hype was justified by fandom tho it was the fans who hyped things up... they were expecting so much more from the Revo, but honestly the more we get of them the more we know they kinda not deserving of it...

He is individually yonko lvl, but doesn’t matter his own strength if he doesn’t have what makes a pirate a yonko which is crew members, fleets, territories and ally crews.

The Sabo bounty hype was justified by fandom tho it was the fans who hyped things up... they were expecting so much more from the Revo, but honestly the more we get of them the more we know they kinda not deserving of it...

He is individually yonko lvl, but doesn’t matter his own strength if he doesn’t have what makes a pirate a yonko which is crew members, fleets, territories and ally crews.
that's what I'm talking about ... what we expect and what is ... are not same thing

that'w what I'm talking about

Mihawk is alone and with no ally nor underling
Mihawk rule over nothing
Mihawk is not interested to create trouble for WG

so his bounty be above Teach who is a curl , freak of nature , with army on his back, territories under his fist and OFFICIALLY Yonko level power ...

is not likely to me

surpassing Shanks crew is end game for Luffy

and Prime Straw hats would edge them out

if you are a big name of your own!
if you are most balanced
if you are all have high bounty

means you are high tiers

there are at this moment no man in one piece world who have a bounty of +500 Mil and NOT be a high tier

and the range for high tiers are YC1 to YC3 really ...

I doubt anything here is too much hype ...
By no means would I believe EOS SHs would all be YC3 lvl and above...

The more likely scenario is mid trio would be comparable Peros. Daifuku and Oven so high mid tiers to low high tiers while Nami and Chopper would be mid tiers comparable to Barto and Cavendish tho prob a bit weaker.

If Oda is going to do some weird word play with Mihawk's bounty, maybe it would be for words like "sword" or "yoru" which is the name of his sword. Or maybe it would be related to Zoro's name?

Either way, a 1.389 billion berry bounty is still massive.

N

NeutralWatcher

The more likely scenario is mid trio would be comparable Peros. Daifuku and Oven so high mid tiers to low high tiers while Nami and Chopper would be mid tiers comparable to Barto and Cavendish tho prob a bit weaker.
I think it makes sense. SH will fight BB Pirates.

Usopp vs Van Augur (sniper vs sniper)
Nami vs Lafite (navigator vs navigator)
Chopper vs Doc Q (doctor vs doctor)

Imo Van Augur, Lafite, Doc Q are YC4. Those 3 are 1 of EOS antagonists of the series after all so weak trio bounty might be above 500 million EOS.

As for mid trio
Franky vs Sanjuan Wolf (shipwright vs colossal battleship)
Nico Robin vs Catarina Devon (most dangerous woman vs most dangerous woman)
Brook vs Vasco Shot (I get this idea from alpha2late video)

Sanjuan Wolf, Catarina and Vasco are Impel Down prisoner level 6 and they were grouped with people like Jinbei, Ace, Crocodile and imo all of them were YC3 or above.

So it's possible for mid trio bounty to be above 800 million.

More and more inclined to believe Zoro will reach 2 billions if he truly defeats Kaido alongside Luffy

Sanji should reach 1 if he solos a calamity
I don't really see Sanji beating a calamity solo, or would I see Zoro beating Kaido alongside Luffy.

And even if they did, it wouldn't be 2 billion. The Blackbeard pirates killed Whitebeard in broad daylight. Only Blackbeard got a bounty of 2.247 bil for the deed. A ton of people beating Kaido won't give them that sort of bounty.

False as it was directly stated in the chapter that the Strawhat Grandfleet formed, that the Grandfleet memebers will go on to grow stronger than they were.