General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
It's Batman, of course he had to live up to his name, but in the story he's irrelevant. Sanji running away and Page 1 remaining unharmed is a big piece of information of the overall plot, and its not the anime alone its the anime and the manga who confirms that Page 1 didn't lose.

The mission was to take back control of the district where the soba shop was. It was a success since Sanji fled and went hiding, they put a wanted poster of him as a criminal. Page 1 isn't going to chase an invisible man for 2 weeks that's non sense. Zoro is a wanted criminal too, they're not hunting him all over Wano country.

The new monster trio and the mid tier all had full panels, Luffy,Jinbei, Zoro on the first page and Robin, Brook, Sanji, Franky on the other page.
Nah everything they add is canon and so is that, you can't pick or chose about it. If that is canon, then Batman vs Zoro will happen and Zoro is out of the VC and M3 position. Sanji still in there given his bounty and power shown, so Idk what you mean there as mid-tier is just Zoro's new position as of late.

Honestly Oda can troll the fanbase with four bounties of SHs crew! Zoro and Sanji competition! Oda could make either a bit higher than the other or the same amount as you said for fun. Usopp with yet again a high bounty like 500M. Chopper with extremely low bounty. I see Oda capable of doing all at the same are lol
Idk why, but feel Chopper will have a moment being an 'Zoan' in this arc and get Usopp's treatment of hitting Billion even above Jimbei who probably be under it a bit barely as that would be funny to see that.

Nah everything they add is canon and so is that, you can't pick or chose about it. If that is canon, then Batman vs Zoro will happen and Zoro is out of the VC and M3 position. Sanji still in there given his bounty and power shown, so Idk what you mean there as mid-tier is just Zoro's new position as of late.
Batman is an unimportant character, he's not affecting the story in any way, i don't care about him. Page 1 is a tobiroppo, he's part of Kaido's main force in the beast pirates. There's a new monster trio on the same page you have Luffy, Jinbei and Zoro. Oda made Sanji step down. And he couldn't beat Page 1 with the raid suit, that's even worse.

I think Sanji's bounty will be lower than Jinbei. I see it as Perospero and Snack, Snack was the 4th sweet commander with 600 M who had a lower Bounty than Perospero but a higher rank.

Idk why, but feel Chopper will have a moment being an 'Zoan' in this arc and get Usopp's treatment of hitting Billion even above Jimbei who probably be under it a bit barely as that would be funny to see that.
Doubt Chopper in whole life would get a bounty of 500M and a above let alone 1B! That’s too much mate lol the only SHs to get a billion and above are Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei and possibly Robin that’s it imo.

Doubt Chopper in whole life would get a bounty of 500M and a above let alone 1B! That’s too much mate lol the only SHs to get a billion and above are Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei and possibly Robin that’s it imo.
Yeah I don't know how he can think of 500 millions lol

That's not even Luffy after turning the WG upside down

Even for funny gag like Usopp being increase that much? Honestly wouldn't be surprise of Chopper and Usopp got Billion over Jimbei after the arc as that be funny as hell.

Batman is an unimportant character, he's not affecting the story in any way, i don't care about him. Page 1 is a tobiroppo, he's part of Kaido's main force in the beast pirates. There's a new monster trio on the same page you have Luffy, Jinbei and Zoro. Oda made Sanji step down. And he couldn't beat Page 1 with the raid suit, that's even worse.

I think Sanji's bounty will be lower than Jinbei. I see it as Perospero and Snack, Snack was the 4th sweet commander with 600 M who had a lower Bounty than Perospero but a higher rank.
Anime said he is important. So deal woth Anime, can't pick and choose as Anime said Batman is stronger than them and Zoro can't keep up using more power on fodders both Anime and Manga. Oda already shown his performance. Zoro is hype tool and Sanji beaten and fight credible foes. Zoro can get that bounty, but Sanji be hitting billions.

Got get used to this as just how it is. Even writing push Sanji more over Zoro on who they face.

post wano:

Luffy: 5 bi
Zoro: 1.520 bi
Sanji: 1.377 bi
Jinbe: 1.144 bi
Usopp: 600 mi
Franky: 544 mi
Brook: 533 mi
Robin: 530 mi
Nami: 466 mi
Chopper: ?
When Zoro and Luffy have a increase at the same time Zoro's new bounty is always either 40% or 60% of Luffy's new bounty, while Sanji's new bounty is 60% of Zoro's

So, if Luffy is 5 B then:

-Zoro is 2B (40% of Luffy's bounty)

-- Or 3B (60% of Luffy's bounty)

-Sanji is 1.2 B (60% of 2B) in the case Zoro will have 40% of Luffy's bounty

-- Or 1.8B (60% of 3B) in the case Zoro will have 60% of Luffy's bounty

Option A:
Luffy: 5 B
Zoro: 2 B
Sanji: 1.2 B

Option B:
Zoro: 3 B
Sanji: 1.8 B

I'm gonna with A)

Even for funny gag like Usopp being increase that much? Honestly wouldn't be surprise of Chopper and Usopp got Billion over Jimbei after the arc as that be funny as hell.
Usopp’s currently a gag although funny, but has a purpose it’s setting him up to later on have a high bounty to match that of his father one of Shanks top three “commanders” Chopper doesn’t have that potential.. Oda could make give him a gag bounty like suddenly a very high one like you said, but it’s not like he would jump a freaking billion at once.

Usopp’s currently a gag although funny, but has a purpose it’s setting him up to later on have a high bounty to match that of his father one of Shanks top three “commanders” Chopper doesn’t have that potential.. Oda could make give him a gag bounty like suddenly a very high one like you said, but it’s not like he would jump a freaking billion at once.
You never know. A big jump could happen again for Usopp and maybe Chopper. You be surprise on how unpredictable Oda gets.

When Zoro and Luffy have a increase at the same time Zoro's new bounty is always either 40% or 60% of Luffy's new bounty, while Sanji's new bounty is 60% of Zoro's

Option A:

Option B:

I'm gonna with A)
Zoro wouldn't be that close. Yonkos and their YCs are more distant than that only in Billions.

Anime said he is important. So deal woth Anime, can't pick and choose as Anime said Batman is stronger than them and Zoro can't keep up using more power on fodders both Anime and Manga. Oda already shown his performance. Zoro is hype tool and Sanji beaten and fight credible foes. Zoro can get that bounty, but Sanji be hitting billions.

Got get used to this as just how it is. Even writing push Sanji more over Zoro on who they face.
The anime made Batman a remember gifter who deflected one attack. He still got beaten by Luffy who squashed him and a few other gifters under a bucket of water.
The anime didn't make his role all that much more important. All he did was effectively distract Luffy and Zoro so Gazelle man could get away.

I've not been here for long but i've some few observations about you;
I gotta give you props for always defending Sanji but your posts are always so messed up,that most of the time, it is difficult to understand what you are trying to convey..
It is just some giant messed up shit,that most of the time,i don't know what you are talking about.:yearight:
The intent is there but the content is always confusing.
But hey good job defending your fave..

Last edited:

Option A:

Option B:

I'm gonna with A)

Rewards never follow a pattern. Nowadays Sanji's reward is greater than Zoro's

And the difference between Kaido for calamities is even greater than the difference between Lucci for Kaku / Jabura

Luffy: 3.500
Zoro: 1.720
Jinbe: 738
Sanji: 630
Robin: 430
Franky: 394
Brook: 384
Nami: 216
Ussop: 350
Chopper: 300
after Wano

Zoro and Luffy will be the stars Sanji will prob dont play a major part and will get a rise there too many people
Marco, Vista, Jozu, Inu , Neko, Ashura, Denjiro, Kawamatsu, Kid, Law, Drake, Killer and of course the new monster trio Luffy,Zoro and Jinbei
are stronger and more important and will get there own time to shine