General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
If Yamato joins the crew which there’s a good chance of that, how high would it be?

Four things should be considered when speculating about here:
1- Yamato is Kaido’s kid.
2- she is participating in this war which is gonna change the course of the story & the world in it.
3- joining the SHPs, one of the powerful. candidate crews to be PK crew and on a somewhat equal footing of other emperor crews.
4- She is powerful, like no joke lol.
500-550 mil would be a really incredible starting bounty.

500-550 mil would be a really incredible starting bounty.
I was thinking the same. Yamato is more than worthy of a 500M bounty plus it would be a nice move from Oda either have Yamato getting the same bounty as Ace pr just slightly below to indicate she isn’t far off from him.

side note, I would be interested and impressed if there’s a secret numbering(or whatever it’s called lol) in Yamato’s name like how it is with some characters which gets included in their actual bounties!!

If Yamato joins the crew which there’s a good chance of that, how high would it be?

2- she is participating in this war which is gonna change the course of the story & the world in it.
3- joining the SHPs, one of the powerful. candidate crews to be PK crew and on a somewhat equal footing of other emperor crews.
Got a point there. If Ace being the dad of the old Pirate King was enough for them to execute Ace to his death, then I suppose they wouldn’t take kindly to a child of a Yonko being on Luffy’s crew either.

Probably close to BB's initial legit bounty (not the 0)...

He ain’t worth that much.
If he joins the Blackbeard Pirates, and causes enough problems then maybe.
Member pirates who serve directly under a Yonko are seen as bigger threats.
plus.
Prime Moriah had a bounty of 320 when he was young, and was strong enough to be given a spot as a Warlord. The Moriah the Strawhats fought was a guy who got fat and lazy. If Moriah becomes active again and gets back into fighting shape then he could be a force to be reckoned with.
Plus I see by the end of the series Bounties over One Billion will become more and more common.
Post automatically merged:

Oda could have done 311.000.000 but he didn't
for Who?

If he joins the Blackbeard Pirates, and causes enough problems then maybe.
Member pirates who serve directly under a Yonko are seen as bigger threats.
plus.
Prime Moriah had a bounty of 320 when he was young, and was strong enough to be given a spot as a Warlord. The Moriah the Strawhats fought was a guy who got fat and lazy. If Moriah becomes active again and gets back into fighting shape then he could be a force to be reckoned with.
Plus I see by the end of the series Bounties over One Billion will become more and more common.
Post automatically merged:

for Who?
For Moria. 3110 means Halloween too

Let's say the WG knows everything about Sugar and her DF capabilities, considering Sugar's hax powers,what would her bounty be?
I would prob say 180M sounds about right. Sugar’s DF is hax and she did turn a lot of WG agents and marines into toys, but in the end they were all fodders no big names were among them and the strong pirates were only defeated before hand so the only thing she did was touching them and that’s it.

Luffy: 3 bln
Kidd: 2 bln-2.4 bln
Law: 1.6 bln-1.9 bln
Zoro: 890 mln-1.2 bln
Sanji: 770 mln-970 mln
Killer: 690 mln-790 mln
Jimbe: 680 mln-880 mln
Hawkins: 600 mln-650 mln
Apoo: 550 mln-600 mln
Yamato: 500 mln-550 mln
Usop: 300 mln-400 mln
Franky: 194 mln-294 mln
Brook: 183 mln-283 mln
Nami: 166 mln-266 mln

Drake is impossible to know since he is a Sword captain, Chopper is impossible to know because of his gag and Robin is impossible to know just as always.

Bounty predictions (sorry I’m late to the party)

Luffy - 2.7 billion

Law - 1.7 billion

Kid - 1.68 billion

Sanji/Zoro 1.3 - 1.5 billion

Drake - 1.1 - 1.3 billion

Killer - 1 - 1.2 billion

Jinbe - 650 million

Usopp - 500 million

Robin - 420 million

Rest of straw hats 300-400 million