Powers & Abilities Can aCoC counter KROOM?

Big Mom has aCoC yet she didnt used it once for defense(not even for attacking) and everytime Law attacked her with KROOM it was when she was off guard
Doffy with basic armament haki could block Law's amputate move that ignores durability
Also Haki counter devil fruits

@ConquistadoR @Gol D. Roger @HA001 @comrade @ZenZu @Zenos7 @nik87 @solis @Peroroncino @MarineHQ62 @TheAncientCenturion @Topi Jerami @Aknolagon @Marimo_420 @Garp the Fist @Cinera etc
A lame ass thread :brootea:

When law said he couldn't move them because of there haki it seems like only some of his abilities they cancel out but big mom couldn't cancel out Kroom so I don't tbink so, because kroom on his sword seems to just go through the thing/person? But who knows maybe it can go through adcoc also but I have my doubts about that & there's no doubt adcoc is much stronger than laws Kroom

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Big Mom has aCoC yet she didnt used it once for defense(not even for attacking) and everytime Law attacked her with KROOM it was when she was off guard
Doffy with basic armament haki could block Law's amputate move that ignores durability
Also Haki counter devil fruits

@ConquistadoR @Gol D. Roger @HA001 @comrade @ZenZu @Zenos7 @nik87 @solis @Peroroncino @MarineHQ62 @TheAncientCenturion @Topi Jerami @Aknolagon @Marimo_420 @Garp the Fist @Cinera etc
Yes, it can because how otherwise would Luffy escape being negged by Law? :kriwhat:

When law said he couldn't move them because of there haki it seems like only some of his abilities they cancel out but big mom couldn't cancel out Kroom so I don't tbink so, because kroom on his sword seems to just go through the thing/person? But who knows maybe it can go through adcoc also but I have my doubts about that & there's no doubt adcoc is much stronger than laws Kroom
yeah but big mom didnt used haki when Law attacked her
All Law's awakening attacks were sneak attacks
Shambles is a different move
Doffy's CoA could block Law's amputate that ignores durability