Powers & Abilities Can katakuri foresee this kind of attack?

FS is the advanced version of observation haki, and only few people could do it (so far only katakuri and luffy). When luffy learned this ability during hisfight against katakuri, we see that being able to feel the intent of what ones going to do is the key/basic to use FS.

Meanwhile in skypiea arc, luffy barely hit enel due to his CoO/mantra. But Luffy once tried to just punched the gold randomly without any intent attacking enel directly and let the punches bounce back naturally towards enel, and he succesfully hit enel and looks like he defied enel's mantra.

So, as FS needs to feel the intent of someone and this kind of luffy's attack has no intent, do u think katakuri or FS user could foresee this?

Note: this is not about "could katakuri dodge this", this is purely about FS capability.

And sorry for my bad english, i hope u guys understand what i say:milaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

FS is the advanced version of observation haki, and only few people could do it (so far only katakuri and luffy). When luffy learned this ability during hisfight against katakuri, we see that being able to feel the intent of what ones going to do is the key/basic to use FS.

Meanwhile in skypiea arc, luffy barely hit enel due to his CoO/mantra. But Luffy once tried to just punched the gold randomly without any intent attacking enel directly and let the punches bounce back naturally towards enel, and he succesfully hit enel and looks like he defied enel's mantra.

So, as FS needs to feel the intent of someone and this kind of luffy's attack has no intent, do u think katakuri or FS user could foresee this?

Note: this is not about "could katakuri dodge this", this is purely about FS capability.

This is basically how snakeman works
Bouncing back and forth on it's own without any intent
Yet Kata still predicted and dodged it

Luffy actually used it against Katakuri and did it very sixesefuly. Katakuri said it himself, he said that "Luffy is the first person he can't hitt" and that was before Luffy learned FS. I was saying this to those who were saying "why didn't Katakuri kill Luffy immediately when he can see the future?" Luffy was dodging Katakuri's killing movies, even in the anime we can see Luffy dodging Katakuri's attacks esaly whiteout FS.

G

Gran D. Master

Holy shit people still don't understand the difference between normal CoO and future sight?

Enel: Can read your intentions, i.e. the basic definition of CoO

Katakuri: Can see the future, not giving a shit whether or not you intended to do something because he'll foresee it anyway

Luffy actually used it against Katakuri and did it very sixesefuly. Katakuri said it himself, he said that "Luffy is the first person he can't hitt" and that was before Luffy learned FS. I was saying this to those who were saying "why didn't Katakuri kill Luffy immediately when he can see the future?" Luffy was dodging Katakuri's killing movies, even in the anime we can see Luffy dodging Katakuri's attacks esaly whiteout FS.
that is because luffy coo already so good in the first place.that's the fruitition of his training with rayleigh. he can dodge laser bullets or punch with eyes closed. luffy's basic coo is way way better than enel's.but enel's coo get boasted by his df which related to electric shit or something that can enchance coo.
that's why it take suprisingly fast for luffy to learn fs bcause he already had great foundation in coo department.same like the way he learn advanced coA.he was already good in using coa. all because he is a genius who trains under a genius.2 years of his trains he spent only to honed haki. no SHs do that.

that is because luffy coo already so good in the first place.that's the fruitition of his training with rayleigh. he can dodge laser bullets or punch with eyes closed.
that's why it take suprisingly fast for luffy to learn fs bcause he already had great foundation in coo department.same like the way he learn advanced coA.he was already good in using coa. all because he is a genius who trains under a genius.2 years of his trains he spent only to honed haki. no SHs do that.
That doesn't change the facts! Luffy didn't have the FS but he still could dodge Katakuri, Luffy is the only one who could defeat Katakuri while being weaker than him.

But i still wonder why he cant detect flampe's silent needle. As people on this thread say, no matter what kind of attack, kata would be able to know the future, but not with flampe's😕
flampe's silent needle was targeting luffy and luffy was the one who feel it. not kata. if it was hits kata then he wouldve realize something wrong with his body when needle hits him. eventho it's hard to feel it since it was silent and barely visible bcause of its small shape.

Last edited: