• Zoro Luffy Hug in Wano

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are Zoro and Luffy comparable ? Yes
Are they equal? No

Luffy is stronger but Zoro is comparable to luffy in strenght.

Like if they fight all out, Luffy will win but Zoro will do a number on him.

And I'm fine with that.

Expecialy now that WE know Luffy's fruit is the most special of all.

There is no shame in being weaker than someone with the most broken Devil fruit either and who is also a D and next Joyboy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
you talk about supplimentary material and yet vivre card (dressrosa) says Zoro is second to Luffy ....and chapter 1036 cover page is another solid proof and direct statement from Oda in sbs for Luffy > Zoro.....
For the 1000th time, DR Vivre card never said Zoro is second to Luffy, it said his strength is next to captain's.
When you are equal to someone, you stand next to him, should to shoulder instead of behind the captain.

Chapter cover of 1036 wont help you either because number 2s of the crew are not necessarily numbers 2s in strength.
Strength was only mentioned for Bepo specifically as to why he made it and not Shachi/Penguin.
Mihawk is also number 2 of Cross guild because captains are number 1s by default, even if they are the weakest in the crew.

neither bounty, nor anything that is there that suggests Luffy = Zoro...you could have a point in early stages of one piece but since Enies Lobby things got changed....
Sweet summer child... You never learn.
What did Luffy do to Kaido in their first encounter? And what did Zoro do?
How did Luffy fare against "lowly child of mine"? And how did Zoro fare against guy tougher than Kaido?
How did Luffy fare vs Fujitora? And how did Zoro?
How was Luffy treated vs Doffy? And how was Zoro?
How did Luffy face Hakai? And how did Zoro?
If you cant tell that Zoro is miles ahead of Luffy, you are simply a blind fanboy.

Luffy is stronger but Zoro is comparable to luffy in strenght.
People forget that Zoro is the representative of Power among the 3 triggers of the story, not Luffy who represents Fame.
Zoro is the most powerful character in One Piece universe. The best Luffy can wish for is to be called equal.
If Oda wishes to make them fight, he has to nerf Zoro's attacks which can kill even Kaido to doing papercuts on rubberboy...

People just want to shit on Zoro and even some fans have lowered their standards and expect Zoro to be second fiddle. This whole notion that Luffy fights stronger opponents and hence is stronger is pure shit. There is no difference in the pattern between Pre TS and Post TS fights. Pre TS Luffy's opponents were stronger and Post TS it is still the same yet somehow when Luffy = Zoro had been established via supplementary material earlier it cannot hold now. Even with ACoC, somehow Luffy has stronger ACoC than Zoro even though they learned it half an hour or an hour apart and before that both had an equal showing (some can say Zoro had better).

Exactly. Zoro never came off as second fiddle to me, more like the shadow to Luffy. If Luffy falls, Zoro rises or vice versa, they have that type of understanding and belief they're destined to achieve their goals or die tryin. Luffy gets the stronger opponent because hes the captain, but that doesnt mean Zoro can't be an adequate replacement. Personally I think Zoro would perform better than Luffy, but Im trying not to be bias. When Zoro unlocked advanced conquerors, it was confirmed right there, Luffy<=Zoro :christman:

Exactly. Zoro never came off as second fiddle to me, more like the shadow to Luffy. If Luffy falls, Zoro rises or vice versa, they have that type of understanding and belief they're destined to achieve their goals or die tryin. Luffy gets the stronger opponent because hes the captain, but that doesnt mean Zoro can't be an adequate replacement. Personally I think Zoro would perform better than Luffy, but Im trying not to be bias. When Zoro unlocked advanced conquerors, it was confirmed right there, Luffy<=Zoro :christman:
Okay, live in your own imaginary two piece land.

Somebody's getting real pissed by this.

Oda never wrote zolu
This is the Zolu fan club! The purpose of this fan club is to discuss Zolu! Those two share quite a bit of quality moments throughout the manga.

I enjoyed Luffy and Zoro’s reunion at the beginning of Wano. Their hug was pure! Then I enjoyed how they immediately turn into the dumbass chaotic duo that I know and love!