[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I actually trolled with my last action. I had an ability that we didn't knew what it does and I used it on you xD

I also had the option to roleblock and kill you but idk if it would have changed anything.

I hope @SirDante will clarify my options xD
๐Ÿซก I'm glad my gut feeling wasn't wrong

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
What Gut feeling lmao, he was the only one left alive besides you.
๐Ÿคฃ I've been saying for the last 2 phases he might be scum cause I didn't have a read on him

Yoho

โ€Ž
You... I have many things I want to say... but first and foremost;

Why on EARTH did you go back on your word and let Ratchet go post my flip????
๐Ÿคฃ

Rej: I sign up for the Dante experience!

Dante: I take you in for the Rej experience.

Lmao that meme tie.
Its been fun to host at a place that isn't as familiar with my setups. I tend to include a couple of hidden mechanics that are very flavor inspired. And if its a Video game flavor or something with progression, I enjoy using an NPC to show the progression and what direction the game is progressing in.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
๐Ÿ˜ I Decided to take a gamble
Sigh..

Look, I'm not gonna go on too long on this since it's over - but Ratchet had done nothing but lie all game long, and you knew this, you even humoring him at all is pure folly. If you had read the interaction between him and me it should have been clear as day that he was full of it..

But okay...

I'll slap myself in the face and move on - but I do hope you took away some learning experience from this game

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž
Its been fun to host at a place that isn't as familiar with my setups. I tend to include a couple of hidden mechanics that are very flavor inspired. And if its a Video game flavor or something with progression, I enjoy using an NPC to show the progression and what direction the game is progressing in.
I hope you will stay around for a while!

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž
Thanks for playing Rej, unfortunately you were scum this time, but I'm glad to see you on the player side of things

Hope you play occasionally
Idk I rather wanna host probably. Let's see what the future holds lol.

Also I did my best to not betray you! I lynched you but I caused a tie for everyone's sake lmao. Xd

Yoho

โ€Ž
Sigh..

Look, I'm not gonna go on too long on this since it's over - but Ratchet had done nothing but lie all game long, and you knew this, you even humoring him at all is pure folly. If you had read the interaction between him and me it should have been clear as day that he was full of it..

But okay...

I'll slap myself in the face and move on - but I do hope you took away some learning experience from this game
๐Ÿ˜ I'm just here to play not learn life lessons, of course I knew he was lying but I found it entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.