[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Night 4

While he could break free of the mind control and return to his true self, the process had weakened him. In this state, it was only a matter of time before he would be forced to retire for good. The Vampire Killer would no longer answer him. The weapon of his bloodline denied his very existence now. He had only one last bit of magic left...
And used it to his own mistake.

Alucard has entered the Inverted Castle!

Elsewhere, it was time. Dracula had waited, and waited. Shaft's work wasn't exactly complete; he wasn't truly at full strength. But it would be enough. And he would make sure the human world feared him once again, starting with the weapons they dared use against him. He would start with that troublesome Dragon familiar.

@RippedCal , (Dragon subweapon / Tracker) has been killed!
@Random Asshole , (Knife subweapon / A Vanilla Townie Vanilla Townie with Hidden Enable) has been crushed! (Killed)
@Michelle , (Richter Belmont / An Evolving Serial Killer A Dying Vig) has been retired! (Killed)

Day 5 begins.
With 02 alive it is 2 to lynch!

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

While he could break free of the mind control and return to his true self, the process had weakened him. In this state, it was only a matter of time before he would be forced to retire for good. The Vampire Killer would no longer answer him. The weapon of his bloodline denied his very existence now. He had only one last bit of magic left...
And used it to his own mistake.

Alucard has entered the Inverted Castle!

Elsewhere, it was time. Dracula had waited, and waited. Shaft's work wasn't exactly complete; he wasn't truly at full strength. But it would be enough. And he would make sure the human world feared him once again, starting with the weapons they dared use against him. He would start with that troublesome Dragon familiar.

@RippedCal , (Dragon subweapon / Tracker) has been killed!
@Random Asshole , (Knife subweapon / A Vanilla Townie Vanilla Townie with Hidden Enable) has been crushed! (Killed)
@Michelle , (Richter Belmont / An Evolving Serial Killer A Dying Vig) has been retired! (Killed)

Day 5 begins.
With 02 alive it is 2 to lynch!
I knew Rej was scum

Vote Lync Rej

You know that I am in every way more powerful than you, Son. Humanity must pay for what they did to your mother OR DID YOU FORGET?!
You think I would forget such a thing? I fight you in memory of her!

The end of it all was bloody, father against son. Alucard seemed outmatched and overwhelmed. His weapons exhausted from the long adventure to get here. But before Richter left, he transferred the last of his power into a single weapon, an Axe. An Axe that should have been spent so very long ago, with just enough energy to make one final swing. Against all odds, it hit. Perfectly.

It wasn't a happy ending for Alucard, but...
It was an ending at least.

@Yoho , (Axe subweapon / One-Shot Vig) has been killed!
@Rej , (Dracula / Mafia Summoner Mafia Evolved Summoner) has been killed!

With all factions eliminated, this game ends in a Tie for all players!
Thank you all for playing. I hope you had a good time watching and playing. I will post the setup as soon as I get time, either this evening or tomorrow. Please feel free to chat and enjoy the post-game.

:okay::milaugh:
whatever lmao, I also like this outcome

thanks for the game @SirDante it was truly an experience

gg town/SK and my mates @Ratchet @Flower it was fun while it lasted lol
To answer your question about the Slogra ability Rej
Everytime you use it, it combines your night summons to be a stronger more powerful summon.
So it could combine your jailer/watcher/role cloning into a single night action.
But it was made so you could scale into the late game by trying it early.
You could also have used it to show you targeted a player and nothing bad happened to them if you were being tracked, but after you Evolved it was basically a power-up and kill instead.
It was something to help you trick town and power-up.