Current Events CHAPTER 1000 PREDICTIONS

1. Short Rox fb. We can see Rox himself.
If we are lucky we see young Garp, Sengoku, WB and etc.
2. Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Killer on the roof. Kaido and Linlin in front of them
3. Orochi is alive
4. Marco vs King, Sanji starts fight Queen (after few chapters Drake will join him). Hawkins tells us about 1 percent pirate
5. Yamato and D
6. Greenbull / Weevil / Vegapunk / Sabo / Dragon / CP0 / ... arrives to Wano on the enemy's ship
7. End of act 3

My prediction is that Luffy will take at least half chapter for himself (in the last 9-10 he just ran and had a really marginal role) and he will meet Kidd and Killer in the process.
Law will have some panels to, but I don't think that he will shamle himself on top of the dome yet.
King and Queen vs Marco, Zoro and maybe Drake is a tough situation, maybe Sanji will join the mix during this chapter.
Yamato could drop a bomb on the will of D.
Last panel will be Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido and Big Mom for sure, the presence of other Supernovas depends on how efficent the Calamities will be

I need to avoid spoilers this week, I feel like there are going to be some great reveals and hype moments.
Which will make the cliffhanger + break+ moving to a few chapters interlude at the end of the act all the more harsh in the new year, might have to wait for the continuation of the plot threads mentioned in 1000 till the first chapter in Feb.

Is the spoiler thread out earlier than usual ? Are we expecting early spoilers ?
Don't expect monday/Tuesday spoilers. Could be a peasant surprise, but the earliest im expecting honestly is the 24th/25th

That said, I dont chapter 1000 will be all that special outside of the last page or 2. Chapter 500 wasn't until literally the last page where it introduced Rayleigh. Since we arent leaving Wano for it, it either:

- Just isn't special at all or just continues to set up fights (unlikely imo)
- Has a surprise character (old/new) at the end of the chapter
- Has a surprise revelation (bigger than last weeks' obviously)
- Starts the Rocks flashback

I think we are getting something special, somewhere in the chapter, just a matter of what that is.
Post automatically merged:

My prediction is that Luffy will take at least half chapter for himself (in the last 9-10 he just ran and had a really marginal role) and he will meet Kidd and Killer in the process.
Law will have some panels to, but I don't think that he will shamle himself on top of the dome yet.
King and Queen vs Marco, Zoro and maybe Drake is a tough situation, maybe Sanji will join the mix during this chapter.
Yamato could drop a bomb on the will of D.
Last panel will be Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido and Big Mom for sure, the presence of other Supernovas depends on how efficent the Calamities will be
Doubt the pacing will be that fast lol

Doubt the pacing will be that fast lol
Thought the same, it's more a hope than a prediction.
The only thing I'm pretty sure about is that Luffy will reach the top, probably with Kid (Jimbe let him proceed in 5th floor in chapter 998, at this point he should really be arrived) and will have at least 5-6 pages for himself (thoughts pre-battle and things like that)

people saying Zoro in front of Kaido are assuming Marco while handicapped by having to carry someone, is gonna get passed Queen AND King and put Zoro on the roof ??

there's no way Zoro is on the roof next chapter so it's not the "face-off" everyone is expecting but a Rocks flashback
Post automatically merged:

Scooper Gaban appears.
my head cannon is that he's the CO-Founder of the Revo Army with Dragon so I hope he shows up some day