Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Apparently 19 Families have Heads of Family
Nine of them are Holy Knights, Five are Gorosei, and another One is Imu
This leaves room for Four Others

This could be the Secret of WG's Flag
Remaining Four alongside Imu represent those Five Points on Flag (Imu is Middle One)
Similar to how Revos have Commanders of Four Blues + Grand Line (With Ivankov being Okama Queen)
WG have Imu as King/Queen of Grand Line & there are Four others for Four Blues

However, just like Most Villains, i believe Imu is also a Traitor & He betrayed Four Others
There is High Chance, They are Crocodile, Mihawk, Moria & Kuma
(Imu made sure They lose their Claim for Empty Throne, basically similar to how Orochi's Grandfather wanted to Rule Wano)

Imu lacks any sense of critical and reasonable thinking. Whenever she/he demands something it has to be done immediately regardless of the consequences. Like a child would do.
Yep it seems like they just follow his order without question.

It would be interesting why they are so loyal to imu when they can kill him 5 vs 1. There is something that holds up imu is way too op.

Apparently 19 Families have Heads of Family
Nine of them are Holy Knights, Five are Gorosei, and another One is Imu
This leaves room for Four Others

This could be the Secret of WG's Flag
Remaining Four alongside Imu represent those Five Points on Flag (Imu is Middle One)
Similar to how Revos have Commanders of Four Blues + Grand Line (With Ivankov being Okama Queen)
WG have Imu as King/Queen of Grand Line & there are Four others for Four Blues

However, just like Most Villains, i believe Imu is also a Traitor & He betrayed Four Others
There is High Chance, They are Crocodile, Mihawk, Moria & Kuma
(Imu made sure They lose their Claim for Empty Throne, basically similar to how Orochi's Grandfather wanted to Rule Wano)
I wonder who the Donquixote leading king is