Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Another retarded thing about this chapter.

I do understand that Mjosgard bonked a Celestial Dragon but why does that actually matter?

Shanks' uncle says that he didn't deserve to live for protecting trash "Fishmen".

But you fucking morons invited them to Reverie and treat them as one of the collabing countries?

What the fuck?

We are yet to continue Kuma's sad backstory of being passed around by CDs.

Eh.
Reverie is for the Kings of the countries below
Fake King's bar alabasta who were replacements for the cds

Im really curious about Vegapunk's cloning history. There are 3 types so far:

- Alleged prototype: Weevil being an imperfect clone of Whitebeard
- Successful: Stussy is the first
- Seraphim: The OG shichibukai are based on them

What was the intent before the Shichibukai? To clone Rocks pirates? Who else have they been cloning?

I really hope we get some underworld stuff next. The fact that Dufeld funded MADS, Neo-MADS is a thing (and we should see them interacting with Vega), and that Stussy is an Underworld emperor should really give us some connections there. Also Vivi and Morgans.

So much meat to this final arc that it doesnt even feel like one lol
What i'm curious to know is if stussy grow up as a normal person or she grow like the seraphins? I guess like a normal person, because she is considered a perfect clone.

@Sasaki Kojirō

Man. Dragon is playing favorites with countries.

Such a revolutionary and visionary. Why he never tried a revolution on Wano?

Oh:kailaugh:

That's messed up. The Revolutionary Army should be the one that challenges oppressive regimes and fights for the freedom of people, equality, and justice. Kaido's actions in Wano align with the very type of injustice that the Revolutionary Army opposes. His invasion, enslavement, and exploitation of the people of Wano would undoubtedly motivate the Revolutionary Army to act against him. However, Dragon is so foolish and clueless that he didn't even know what was happening in Dressrosa, let alone in Wano. He literally pulled a Fujitora and blinded himself to this matter. He was probably expecting his son to handle this other complicated task that he is incapable of fulfilling. LMFAO.

In terms of overthrowing regimes, Luffy is the one who has the greatest achievements, his father never even did that in his life.

"Nika the warrior of liberation", has already stolen all the possible spotlight from Dragon :gokulaugh::milaugh:
What is the dragon's role in the story? Luffy already stole your paper. LMFAO

What i'm curious to know is if stussy grow up as a normal person or she grow like the seraphins? I guess like a normal person, because she is considered a perfect clone.
From what I can tell:

- Weevil only seems to have inherited Whitebeards strength
- Stussy is the perfect clone and inherited looks and maybe strength (we dont know if Bakkin was strong back then, but she was on Rocks so who knows).
- Seraphim seem like perfect clones with additional Lunarian genes, on top of being completely controllable with DF powers (Green Blood).