Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • 5/5

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
They are having fun. Gojo wanted an opponent to go all out and Sukuna waited decades for a worthy opponent.

This is a great era, both the strongests and they seem to not be able to damage themselves with basic attack so far.
Post automatically merged:

He cant.
Gojo ignored Dismantle, switched off his CT and caught Sukuna there.
It seems that Sukuna didnt aimed him..

TCB takes liberties?
They opt for flowery expressions that sometimes deviate from the meaning. Or just confuse readers (mostly when translating how jujutsu works)

From time to time there'll be peeps on twitter correcting their mistakes. But that's tweets aand not everyone has a twitter.

I remember there was a tumblr thread where a guy was going through the whole manga debunking mistranslations (but I forgot the name, found it on r/jujutsushi)

They opt for flowery expressions that sometimes deviate from the meaning. Or just confuse readers (mostly when translating how jujutsu works)

From time to time there'll be peeps on twitter correcting their mistakes. But that's tweets aand not everyone has a twitter.

I remember there was a tumblr thread where a guy was going through the whole manga debunking mistranslations (but I forgot the name, found it on r/jujutsushi)
That's why i read Viz exclusively. At least whatever is said will be accurate, even if it feels very mechanical.