Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • 5/5

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
Lmao leave Toji, Megumi during Shibuya > Naobito is a valid discussion at this point.

Toji chose to fight Megumi who was exhausted after using Domain Expansion over Naobito who had lost an arm. When he was driven purely by instinct to fight the strongest around.
Didn’t Gege himself literally say Naobito ~ Toji

"New" trans changes absolutely nothing to me.

As he's reffering to Sukuna keeping Megimi's face, the said "training" must just be the lesson he got after being tricked by Kenjaku's appearance. He won't be fooled twice, that's all.

Very low quality bait. Do a bit better and i'd maybe give a flying fuck or two about your opinion.

@NikaInParis @notAfanboy @Gol D. Roger forgot to tag y'all my bad..
Man, I took the spoiler translation seriously and started creating theories about how Gojo trained in Prison Realm. Turns out it is just that Gojo hates Toji.
Makes sense, since he was the only one who managed to kill him (almost).

But ready to kill his son too? That's genocide.

So Sukuna and Gojo used Domain Amplification. Also the “special training” Gojo was talking about is just his experience with Toji, he doesn’t have to hold back because he hates Toji’s ass. No wonder he was so hard with Megumi. :suresure:

Also here’s an explanation of Gojo’s Purple chant in case anyone missed it. That Polarized Light had me confused as hell ngl but this makes more sense with Limitless meanings.