Votes: 2 6.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • 5/5

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
NGL the choreography in this chapter wasn’t bad but not great either. And the art… Why are their hands so fucking big. Last page was cheesy af. Best part was the talking. I had more fun seeing Yorozu vs Sukuna week to week, hopefully it gets better.
Don't be too hard on the man. He is already suffering and has to speed up the ending.

JJK was never about 10/10 Murata graphics. The choreography is lowkey for the animators team who will get this thing to put into life in few years.

Don't be too hard on the man. He is already suffering and has to speed up the ending.

JJK was never about 10/10 Murata graphics. The choreography is lowkey for the animators team who will get this thing to put into life in few years.
Murata's graphics are insane, but Gege's dynamics remains unmatched to me.

He's one of the rare mangakas able to literally "animate" his panels by the way he draws them.

And his art-style is more than decent. As someone noticed every fuck*ng single panel in Tokyo are actual places. Everything: buildings, bridges, roads and else.

Dude is really hard working on this.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

He's one of the rare mangakas able to literally "animate" his panels by the way he draws them.

And his art-style is more than decent. As someone noticed every fuck*ng single panel in Tokyo are actual places. Everything: buildings, bridges, roads and else.

He literally does God's work for the animators who will do animation of this fight in few years.

Any mangaka who draws so the animators can fill in the rest is a hack, period. You shouldn’t be drawing so it can be turned into anime, you should be drawing to make manga.

But Gege ain’t that kinda guy. This chapter was just one of his off days, he’s usually banger with action and paneling. The story and characters are one thing but his battles are usually top tier.

I agree Gege works like crazy on this, all Shonen Jump mangakas do, but the backgrounds are 100% not him. Those are his ASSISTANTS, let’s give where credit is due. The planning is all him though.

Any mangaka who draws so the animators can fill in the rest is a hack, period. You shouldn’t be drawing so it can be turned into anime, you should be drawing to make manga.

But Gege ain’t that kinda guy. This chapter was just one of his off days, he’s usually banger with action and paneling. The story and characters are one thing but his battles are usually top tier.

I agree Gege works like crazy on this, all Shonen Jump mangakas do, but the backgrounds are 100% not him. Those are his ASSISTANTS, let’s give where credit is due. The planning is all him though.
I agree

Yuta vs ishigori choreography is far superior for example.