Chapter Discussion Chapter 261: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 33

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I wonder when will be the last clash between the two

After the whole merger ?

Before ?

After the Gojota thing ?

Gojota wasn’t a bad idea but came at a bad moment
Especially how Gojo states that yuta might be more blessed than him.... how in the world is sukuna surviving this? With 1 arm and no hart and organs

Will he outlast 5 minutes? But thats how losers think!

At this point I'd have prefered Gojo to be really back to put an end to this clownery.

Ok, I get that Gege wants to buy time so Yuji's final PU (pbbly DE) doesn't seem totally asspul'd, but still... Not this way!

Not to mention how repetitive it is...

Last panel def made me feel like:

And of course the powerscaling autists don't see further than the closest drawing of a muscle:gokulaugh:
Why u dislike this? I think this isnt bad, its showing almost everyone throwing away their humanity expect yuji who has unbreakable soul and code, he'll never throw away his morals. And stand above all at the end.

I wonder when will be the last clash between the two

After the whole merger ?

Before ?

After the Gojota thing ?

Gojota wasn’t a bad idea but came at a bad moment
Sukuna gonna hit 2 blackflashes restores full output negs gojo and fight yuji
Sukuna at full vs yuji at full :finally:

So we get see Sukuna negg Gojo's body again soon.
Post automatically merged:

It can be lame but it’s not asspullish

it’s still totally within JJK worlds parameters and what had been introduced so far
as long as we get to see this fight end,i don't care anymore. Nobara will deal the last blow on Sukuna

Why u dislike this? I think this isnt bad, its showing almost everyone throwing away their humanity expect yuji who has unbreakable soul and code, he'll never throw away his morals. And stand above all at the end.
yuji's character is being a weakling yet fighting back

read this panel , its the entire theme of this fight

" the helpless has no choice but to swallow the suffering life gives them "

which is basically accepting ur fate as a weakling ( the modern era ) and not fighting back against overwhelming force ( sukuna )

but now as we can see , the weaklings fighting back can shake even overwhelming force like sukuna
dragging a calamity like that towards the corner and shaming sukuna's ideology

but sukuna is also true in the entire ' throwing away ur humanity ' stuff
this chapter explicitly mentions yuta throwing away his humanity
- we also have maki becoming a monster in the zenin slaughter arc
- uraume doesnt even see hakari as a human

and yuji is not an exception here , this guy ate his brothers so he can be stronger
in no context should eating ur brothers be a humane act

and throwing away ur humanity is also not just a sukuna-only mindset
every jujutsu sorcerer has something in-humane in them
their brains are different

Yeah this plot line completely put away Yuji and Todo the second they started putting some real work and it’s a shame
Yuji and Todo didn't actually do anything.

The moment we learned Sukuna still has the same CE reserve as Yuta that basically implied almost no real progress has actually been made on his HP bar since freaking Kashimo lol

The writing here is not good but it's really not THAT bad.

It is funny that the people tend to cry bad writing specifically whenever something bad is happening to their faves. I've done this in the past before but I'm aware enough to recognize it in myself. The Gojo fandom is probably the best example of it I've ever seen just because of outsized his popularity is in proportion to how much the author likes him.

The lack of self awareness from most fans in general is funny but it's understandable since online people using forums and Reddit probably don't have the best social skills to begin with.

100% this is gege s way to show heian sukuna gon a beat gojo without maho ,no world slash to
Since gojo fans been talking shit

@zenox @EmperorKinyagi
its very easy to predict how heian beats gojo tbh
and it was shown in the fight too with the 3 min stalemate

anyways the agenda wont be good for gojo if he doesnt even oneshot such a nerfed sukuna

Post automatically merged:

The writing here is not good but it's really not THAT bad.

It is funny that the people tend to cry bad writing specifically whenever something bad is happening to their faves.
pre ch 236 i hardly saw anyone spam hate like this
i wonder what happened

The worst part:
It was hammered into us that Yuji was damaging Sukuna.
The dude pierces his heart and in this chapter we see blood emerging even from Sukuna's back, as if Yuji is piercing through him completely.
Sukuna is spitting up blood

And then Yuji gets tossed aside like a used toy
Ridiculous
Yuji's efforts getting trivialized does suck and it's actually the worst part of the chapter not the Gojo/Yuta stuff.

Hopefully Yuta can still do target selection inside unlimited void like his own domain and Yuji and/or Todo can fight in it.

pre ch 236 i hardly saw anyone spam hate like this
i wonder what happened
Bruh people been complaining about culling game fights, especially Maki vs Sumo guy.
And how Kenjaku went to another country just to send some troops to culling games. That plotline went nowhere 😂

I am not saying some people dont like Sukuna or shit on him, but there are people who 've been complaining about the story post Shibuya.