Current Events Chopper vs Queen!?

Is Chopper going to fight Queen?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Never forget how Perospero 1v2 disrespected Chopper and Brook. Let's not overrate the Straw Hats.

Does Queen have access to candy?
X Drake yes. But what sort of usefullness would Chopper have in a fight that involves all-out Queen? I mean with all respect, he aint even close of giving Queen even a low diff fight - it would be no diff, he'd get dropped swiftly.
What has Queen shown so far to make you think that MP Whopper stands no chance?

you can't seriously believe that..
I'll believe whatever the manga is showing me not mine or someone else's headcanon. For now Queen, X Drake and Chopper have the most build up for a fight between them. Queen could fight someone else eventually but as of now I'm not gonna ignore the current build up for anyone's headcanon.

Last edited:
I'll believe whatever the manga is showing me not mine or someone else's headcanon. For now Queen, X Drake and Chopper have the most build up for a fight between them. Queen could fight someone else eventually but as of now I'm not gonna ignore the current build up for anyone's headcanon.
Tbh, you're ignorning basic story context.

What is this buildup you are referring to? The Queen and Chopper ice oni vs science battle? That has just been resolved.

I don't think you realize how incredibly unlikely the scenario of Chopper & Xdrake vs Queen is. AS many people mentioned, chopper is so low on the totem pole of fighters for the strawhats that this would be a complete slaughter if he decided to join into the fight. He lacks basic haki to even have a chance of being a threat.

However, through the use of his medical skills, Chopper has in a way defeated Queen by taking away his strongest virus. That's as far as it goes.

As for Xdrake. He is a supernova. All of the supernova's are meant to fight kaidou and big mom. Oden prophesied of the 9 pirates to take down kaidou. Xdrake is a part of them. Hawkins trump card hasn't been used. Half of the supernova aren't present yet. Xdrake no longer needs to protect Chopper now that he has completed his mission. His value will be with the other supernova's eventually. Oda will not waste time drawing a fight of Xdrake vs Queen. Narratively, that serves no purpose.

Tbh, you're ignorning basic story context.

What is this buildup you are referring to? The Queen and Chopper ice oni vs science battle? That has just been resolved.

I don't think you realize how incredibly unlikely the scenario of Chopper & Xdrake vs Queen is. AS many people mentioned, chopper is so low on the totem pole of fighters for the strawhats that this would be a complete slaughter if he decided to join into the fight. He lacks basic haki to even have a chance of being a threat.

However, through the use of his medical skills, Chopper has in a way defeated Queen by taking away his strongest virus. That's as far as it goes.

As for Xdrake. He is a supernova. All of the supernova's are meant to fight kaidou and big mom. Oden prophesied of the 9 pirates to take down kaidou. Xdrake is a part of them. Hawkins trump card hasn't been used. Half of the supernova aren't present yet. Xdrake no longer needs to protect Chopper now that he has completed his mission. His value will be with the other supernova's eventually. Oda will not waste time drawing a fight of Xdrake vs Queen. Narratively, that serves no purpose.
Any scenario you could come up with is a possibility, that doesn't mean it's guaranteed it'll happen the way you want it. All I'm saying as of now there's a built up for Queen to face X Drake and Chopper however much you want it otherwise. If this build up would flourish or not is another matter. I can't see into Oda's mind or the future.

Last edited:
People gotta realize that the Mangas gonna have to suspend disbelief at some point if teenage pirates are meant to literally defeat every global villain in the game. Chopper having a form stronger than Jinbe/Franky/Robin/Brook is not impossible.

We have no idea what he can do with 2 rumble balls, or 3. We don't know if Oda could write his character to be far more imposing than originally known.

Maybe he plans on entirely shifting the power dynamic of the crew. There aren't any "rules" to say he can't.
Chopper isn't beating Queen 1 v 1. Literally in this chapter Marco had to hold down Queen
Post automatically merged:

Does Queen have access to candy?

What has Queen shown so far to make you think that MP Whopper stands no chance?
Knock out BM. Also Marco was holding Queen. Why is everybody pretending Marco isn't the reason this happened. Lol Oda not dumb when it comes to powerscaling

P

PeperLevi

How people still underestimating Chopper after the last chapter?!
Chopper was the first Straw Hat after Luffy and Zoro to injure a Yonko's commander,and with a nameless attack!
How people can still say that Chopper can't do nothing against Queen after this?
How people still hammering in that bullshit of "Chopper already showed his full power against Perospero" after this?
Stop with this hollow hate! That's not healthy!
@nik87 @HA001 @Marimo_420 @Tejas @Don DaSlayer @Jackteo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Blother @BangMi
@Luffy bin Dragon @Guymieux @thedarkdragon11 @imacub @Topi Jerami @Orojackson Refugee @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @The White Crane @Sadistic Senpai @Ice devil slayer @Monkey D. Luffy @Kejon @Zowo @Midnight Delight @Light D Lamperouge @Jo_Ndule

Chopper was the first Straw Hat after Luffy and Zoro to injure a Yonko's commander,and with a nameless attack!
How people can still say that Chopper can't do nothing against Queen after this?
How people still hammering in that bullshit of "Chopper already showed his full power against Perospero" after this?
@nik87 @HA001 @Marimo_420 @Tejas @Don DaSlayer @Jackteo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Blother @BangMi
@Luffy bin Dragon @Guymieux @thedarkdragon11 @imacub @Topi Jerami @Orojackson Refugee @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @The White Crane @Sadistic Senpai @Ice devil slayer @Monkey D. Luffy @Kejon @Zowo @Midnight Delight @Light D Lamperouge @Jo_Ndule
Tell 'em, mate. :cheers:

I think this makes the most sense. I get some people doubt it because the idea of Zoro and Sanji fighting calamities then actually being useful with the emperor fight would “overrate them” but it’s like Zoro and Sanji fighting Kaku and Jabra then fighting off a buster call

It’s because people want things to change to suit their favorite characters or piss off other characters
It’s not really that, it’s more that Zoro fans “majority” if I’m not mistaken love the idea that Zoro is among main fighters vs Kaido and Big Mom

and for Oda to take that AWAY from Zoro after he’s been there, to go back face King instead, it will result in huge upset... I daresay the upset will not be limited to powerscalers or the western audience who overexaggerate with their criticism, but rather the riot may actually also come from Japanese fans themselves too who are the least group of fans who get negative or criticize Oda’s work...
I think The ship has passed for this... rather he should have never put Zoro vs Kaido before King...
He should have put Zoro vs King (FIRST) before any encounter with Kaido...
Cause now, Zoro is against the big fish, taking that away will be just upsetting... for majority of fans I daresay

Why do you have to tag everyone when I basically defend chopper here (despite how I hate this childish motherfucker) lol

hey everyone, please only tag me when you’re words are directed to me Lol!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Knock out BM. Also Marco was holding Queen. Why is everybody pretending Marco isn't the reason this happened. Lol Oda not dumb when it comes to powerscaling
Completely circumstantial feat, nothing to seriously bring into power scaling unless Queen can replicate that when BM is focusing on him...
Marco holding him is giving Chopper AP?
Or you think Queen is too fast to get hit?
Both are a no, mate.

It’s not really that, it’s more that Zoro fans “majority” if I’m not mistaken love the idea that Zoro is among main fighters vs Kaido and Big Mom

and for Oda to take that AWAY from Zoro after he’s been there, to go back face King instead, it will result in huge upset... I daresay the upset will not be limited to powerscalers or the western audience who overexaggerate with their criticism, but rather the riot may actually also come from Japanese fans themselves too who are the least group of fans who get negative or criticize Oda’s work...
I think The ship has passed for this... rather he should have never put Zoro vs Kaido before King...
He should have put Zoro vs King (FIRST) before any encounter with Kaido...
Cause now, Zoro is against the big fish, taking that away will be just upsetting... for majority of fans I daresay
I’m not saying Zoros going to leave the roof, I’m saying King and Queen are going to join the roof top and trigger part 2 of this rooftop fight.

Zoro isn’t going to just leave, rather Zoros going to get blocked and forced to fight King in order to allow his captain to fight Kaido.

Finally when Zoro and Sanji beat their opponents well get the nine shadows vs the emperors where Zoro will open Kaidos scar to open up for Luffy to finish off Kaido.

I’m not saying Zoros going to leave the roof, I’m saying King and Queen are going to join the roof top and trigger part 2 of this rooftop fight.

Zoro isn’t going to just leave, rather Zoros going to get blocked and forced to fight King in order to allow his captain to fight Kaido.

Finally when Zoro and Sanji beat their opponents well get the nine shadows vs the emperors where Zoro will open Kaidos scar to open up for Luffy to finish off Kaido.
I really doubt the scenario just to be honest...
My reasoning is that If King or Queen wanted to block someone from facing Kaido, they should have done so long ago!
And Oda already had that chance before, then Oda made Zoro just thrown past them!

otherwise, it would have been more logical for King to stop there right there, and we have the Zoro vs King you are fantasizing about

but since Oda just ignored that, I just believe Oda’s plans for Zoro is simply Kaido, just like Luffy and co...

let’s not forget how fucking useless the supernova on the roof aside from Luffy and Zoro... Kidd is straight up Garbage! I will never expect him to do anything even close to Zoro there...
Zoro is 100 times more effective than all other fighters there beside Luffy..
And you want to take that away?
And leave Luffy against 2 emperors with what help? Freaking WWE wrestler like Kidd? Who only does suplex and slams?

lmao, fuck that logic... I’d rather die than see that garbage just for the Zoro vs King shit....

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
They just see what they want to see.

Chopper > Queen

chopper is so low on the totem pole of fighters for the strawhats
The last time the crew had 1VS1s (real ones, not the FMI ones) was Enies Lobby. Chopper fought someone on par with Franky's enemy back then and his PU was kind of an overkill. Chopper is strong.
Of course, he can't defeat Queen alone but in a 2 vs 1 with Drake he might be able to with a little help from Oda.

I really doubt the scenario just to be honest...
My reasoning is that If King or Queen wanted to block someone from facing Kaido, they should have done so long ago!
And Oda already had that chance before, then Oda made Zoro just thrown past them!

otherwise, it would have been more logical for King to stop there right there, and we have the Zoro vs King you are fantasizing about

but since Oda just ignored that, I just believe Oda’s plans for Zoro is simply Kaido, just like Luffy and co...

let’s not forget how fucking useless the supernova on the roof aside from Luffy and Zoro... Kidd is straight up Garbage! I will never expect him to do anything even close to Zoro there...
Zoro is 100 times more effective than all other fighters there beside Luffy..
And you want to take that away?
And leave Luffy against 2 emperors with what help? Freaking WWE wrestler like Kidd? Who only does suplex and slams?

lmao, fuck that logic... I’d rather die than see that garbage just for the Zoro vs King shit....
King and Queen did block Zoro to get to the roof initially; it was Marco that got him through.

And hate what you want; Oda has put Luffy Kid and Law as a trio more so than the five as a quintet. Those three are yet to get their opportunity to showcase their full power. Law has shown nothing new, Luffy hasn’t shown anything too new, and Kid hasn’t shown anything that utilizes the massive pile of junk he picked up earlier this arc.

Oda will probably find a time to showcase those threes powers. And this is how he would.

King and Queen did block Zoro to get to the roof initially; it was Marco that got him through.

And hate what you want; Oda has put Luffy Kid and Law as a trio more so than the five as a quintet. Those three are yet to get their opportunity to showcase their full power. Law has shown nothing new, Luffy hasn’t shown anything too new, and Kid hasn’t shown anything that utilizes the massive pile of junk he picked up earlier this arc.

Oda will probably find a time to showcase those threes powers. And this is how he would.
Gosh... I hate when people use the Sabaody Scene of "Luffy/Kidd/Law" as argument when it literally doesn't mean SHIT...

Let's see.. I will use this:

There was a chapter called "Lone soldier" where both Luffy and Drake oneshot a Number, and Drake declared that he's joining Luffy in this war.... My conclusion is that the two leaders who will beat Yonko are only Luffy and Drake.....:seriously:

It literally is the SAME LOGIC, that some fans are overusing by selling the whole "3 leaders of next generation" cause they stood together in Saboady....

Cause Law is LITERALLY is Luffy's side kick now... and Kidd is GARBAGE, and I will not stop saying that cause HE IS... and Luffy is ahead of them by light years miles... they never will be more than SIDE KICKS who will watch Luffy/Zoro and SHs do something amazing in front of their eyes and say "WOW, they are SOGEEEE, SO STRONG, I CAN"T BELIEVE IT".... and just support them...

Also, my interpretation for the Sabaody scene was different from you all in that it's not that they will be EQUAL RIVALS in future.... but rather, Oda simply CHOSE them to be in Auction House, and WATCH Luffy punch a celestial Dragon because they are the ONLY 3 D. clan members of Supernova... and nothing really about being equal rivals.... and this is why they were watching a D. like Luffy punch a celestial Dragon, and suprise surprise you all... time passes, and Law is revealed as D.
And suprise surprise.... Kid has King's haki WHICH might give some possibility for Kidd having some D. relations... and surprise surprise... Oda mentions that Kidd's goal is to see the WG and Celestial Dragon system burning as he hates them a lot.... Wow, wink wink...

The idea of interpreting that Sabaody scene is literally so bad as an argument by fans... it's TRASH.... because Luffy/Zoro/Sanji have been a TRIO for SOOOO LONG before even that.... I could even theorize that Kaido will be defeated by Luffy/Zoro/Sanji with your logic guys... and that Sanji will reach the roof later and all other Supernova beside Luffy and Zoro will be down.... but I don't use that logic thankfully

Completely circumstantial feat, nothing to seriously bring into power scaling unless Queen can replicate that when BM is focusing on him...
Marco holding him is giving Chopper AP?
Or you think Queen is too fast to get hit?
Both are a no, mate.
I never said he doesn't have good AP. He doesn't need to replicate him when BM focus on him since she is always a iron baloon unless the picture is involve. Chopper would get low diff by Queen. Which is why Marco holding Queen