Chrollo vs Ging

Nah Prime Maha is above Netero....so Netero has found someone stronger than him that he couldnt beat. But of course Maha isnt in his prime anymore.
Nothing suggest that Netero lost to him. Maha failed to kill him which means he couldn't kill him and either Netero beat him or they were equal.

Nothing suggest that Netero lost to him. Maha failed to kill him which means he couldn't kill him and either Netero beat him or they were equal.
"He's the only one whos fought my Grandpa and lived"

Zeno is giving more hype to Maha after seeing both of them in action.

Yh Maha couldnt kill him, and thats hype for Netero. Maha doesnt get hype for it. Shows whos superior.
If Maha was superior he would've kill Netero which isn't the case cause Zeno states that Maha killed everyone one he fought in his career.

At best you can say they were equal but that's all, Zeno's statement is hype for both of them but no way the statement put Netero below Maha.

If Maha was superior he would've kill Netero which isn't the case cause Zeno states that Maha killed everyone one he fought in his career.

At best you can say they were equal but that's all, Zeno's statement is hype for both of them but no way the statement put Netero below Maha.
If Zeno meant to hype both he wouldnt say that. Netero surviving Maha is hype for Netero. Zeno meant as hype for him.

Maha being the stronger one was the obvious for Zeno. Netero surviving him made Zeno say that statement when hyping him.

Even if they are equal....Zeno clearly sees Maha as superior by the way he stated the entire thing.

Im taking the connotations Zeno gave...

At the time of CA....sure. In history ? Hell no
Thats why I said until proven otherwise he is. Not saying other characters can't be. There is a small chance than beyond netero or ging can be though I doubt it.

Also talking about maha zoldyk we don't know the time line of their fight as netero obtained his speed at 50 years of age.

Netero said himself he wanted to face the strongest opponent when he fought Meruem. There is no human who could face Netero in HxH outside adult Gon let alone 5, it wouldn't make sense cause Netero would have fight them. Zodiacs are just his favorites partners to spare with them, he didn't recognized them as great challenge lol.

Like I said before, Netero reseached the greatest opponent that is able to beat him, he never find him until Meruem appeared in KA arc which means no one can defeat Netero.

Old Netero stomps every human and that's a fact.

Gon has nothing to do with top 5 nen users and yes he's above Old Netero in aura. Each RGs is above Netero in aura but Kannon makes the fight very different.
And he also said "When was it I left feeling nervious for a fight" or something like that. Netero, prime Netero lost his will to fight since a long time ago. The dragon Zodiac already has the hype to be equal to Netero, so it aint like Netero was the strongest when there already was a Zodiac near his power and is not even hyped as top 5.

And yeah, aure is a thing and how they use it is another. There is a place where Netero mentions there is still some strong fools, but I dont remember if it is true.

He is hardly hitting the top 15:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Gong neg diff btw:endthis:
Lmao what...

Weve pretty much seen all the strongest human Nen users. Their arent gonna be randos now that will come out nowhere being that strong now.

Chrollo is pretty much one of Top 5 humans im regards to Old Netero and Ging. Not many people can neg a person like Hisoka. Hell no one can....only person I can see doing that is Netero. And probably Ging with his potrayal.

As of now Top 5 is probably:-

Netero
Ging
Beyond
Chrollo
Silva or maybe some other Zodiac