[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Your threadplay is in complete opposition to your wincon
If you want to shoot me, be my guest. You'll only be wasting bullets on neutral indie. If not, then let me do my thing and I'll tell everything when the person comes forward whose ability I stole.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Adam has been making empty threats since yesterday. Was asking whom to shoot hinting vigilant - but didn't do anything. Same thing today. Also why announce in thread about this to become a mafia target and yet stay alive? Then you have to send your kill towards Hime and do his work. This guy is defo up to something.

:pepehawk:

Adam has been making empty threats since yesterday. Was asking whom to shoot hinting vigilant - but didn't do anything. Same thing today. Also why announce in thread about this to become a mafia target and yet stay alive? Then you have to send your kill towards Hime and do his work. This guy is defo up to something.

:pepehawk:
How about you try steal his ability next

I mean, I don't really see the issue with Kagu's claim here. I don't like that she's being so tight with her information, but I don't really see her as a hostile threat. On the other hand, last time I checked, Adam was not Zolo, so I'm not sure why he's trying so hard to push Kagu. We have Kiku and hime wagons on the table and he's avoiding them both and solely focusing on Kagu.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Kagurashii it's time consuming. Many won't even look into tags and I can't keep on asking everyone individually

Just answer it since there is no restriction on your part and we can move on

Status
Not open for further replies.