[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Rej is 100 % joker cult.

However, @Ekkologix if you are sure about pein being shadow then we should Lynch him as I think he might be the last mafia member which means there won't be any faction kill from Mafia

Reborn

@Dr. Watson @BillSlipton @Random Asshole vote pein as ekko investigated him as Mafia.

Rej is joker cult (investigated by me)but we should Lynch last Mafia member so that we can have one less Mafia faction kill as pein might be the last Mafia..

So vote pein

And, if anyone of you has kill shot then shoot rej.

Reborn

run me through ur math pls

dont mind either of them first. reason for voting rej is just a litmus test to see if there r anymore cult or not
Math is simple

If you think pein is confirmed mafia then lynching him makes more sense as it will mean we will have one less faction kill as he might be the last Mafia member

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you think rej uncult wu was fake or joker culted rej again?
her answer wud always be culted again. WU being fake wud mean she is cult with him and thats not possible given that X only converted one player by then

@Dr. Watson @BillSlipton @Random Asshole vote pein as ekko investigated him as Mafia.

Rej is joker cult (investigated by me)but we should Lynch last Mafia member so that we can have one less Mafia faction kill as pein might be the last Mafia..

So vote pein

And, if anyone of you has kill shot then shoot rej.
been saying to vote tpein since start of the day

Emil

Certified Memelord
Math is simple

If you think pein is confirmed mafia then lynching him makes more sense as it will mean we will have one less faction kill as he might be the last Mafia member
im going to hit you with the ultimatum - tpein is both mafia and cult

run me through ur math pls

dont mind either of them first. reason for voting rej is just a litmus test to see if there r anymore cult or not
There's 7 of us left(I think. Let me know if I miscounted). That means, after a lynch and if there's 2 successful kills, there will be 4 left on the next day phase. Assuming there are 2 cultists and 1 mafia, if we lynch a cultist now, and the cultists and mafia don't hit each other, we end up in a very bad scenario where the only ones alive are a cultist, a mafia member, and 2 townies. Even a successful lynch in that scenario won't save us

If we remove the mafia right now, then there's only one faction kill to deal with, and that means we will enter the next day with 2 cultists and 3 townies. Still dangerous territory, but not an instant loss

Status
Not open for further replies.