[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There's 7 of us left(I think. Let me know if I miscounted). That means, after a lynch and if there's 2 successful kills, there will be 4 left on the next day phase. Assuming there are 2 cultists and 1 mafia, if we lynch a cultist now, and the cultists and mafia don't hit each other, we end up in a very bad scenario where the only ones alive are a cultist, a mafia member, and 2 townies. Even a successful lynch in that scenario won't save us

If we remove the mafia right now, then there's only one faction kill to deal with, and that means we will enter the next day with 2 cultists and 3 townies. Still dangerous territory, but not an instant loss
there is 8 alive right now

there shud not be factional kills tonight because they used it during the day (common in aries games). if they have a factional kill tonight on top of the day ones we can just open rn

Emil

Certified Memelord
apollo was factional killed

and harly quin role was factional killed (WU says batfamily killed her - this is a factional kill)

mafia in aries games r allowed to factional kill once per cycle. they can use it during the day or night but not both, if aries is allowing it its bastard modding

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
apollo was factional killed

and harly quin role was factional killed (WU says batfamily killed her - this is a factional kill)

mafia in aries games r allowed to factional kill once per cycle. they can use it during the day or night but not both, if aries is allowing it its bastard modding
Bruh.....

What are you smoking.

Harley quinn wasn't faction killed. That kill failed

And, harley Quinn killed pot after that.

Just......just read it for god sake

Emil

Certified Memelord
...I think I forgot to count myself, lol. Thats my bad

I still think T-Pein should be first to go but I'm glad to know its not as dire as I thought
dont let ur guard down

they r gna do a final strike

whats stopping mafia and cult from uniting together to cfd a player now? its probbaly only tpein and rej, maybe bilslipton. if the votes r too split they might actually lynch reborn right before votes are locked. rej already voted there. this wud be dire asfk now

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bruh.....

What are you smoking.

Harley quinn wasn't faction killed. That kill failed

And, harley Quinn killed pot after that.

Just......just read it for god sake
she was factional killed and got revived cuz of her passive lol

ur the one that need to read it lmao

Reborn

she was factional killed and got revived cuz of her passive lol

ur the one that need to read it lmao
She wasn't revived. That kill just didn't work.

I know more about harley Quinn role than you

Anyway, I don't have much to say

Vote pein

Reborn

And, if town loses this game then we have ourselves to blame.... seriously players who don't even care to post 10 posts daily or submit actions should just stop signing up

And, if town loses this game then we have ourselves to blame.... seriously players who don't even care to post 10 posts daily or submit actions should just stop signing up
If you think I am mafia then let them faction kill me.
They just want to lynch me so you dont lynch their mates rn.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ur mistake was dropping the falcon sus when u got merged, u shuda kept pushing him hard

tbh i got lucky when i copped u i thought u can maybe be part of cult since u voted sakazouki instead of dest. i am not toldif u r cult or not, just that u r robin timdrake, so this can be a 2 in 1

Status
Not open for further replies.