Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Scarecrow activated kangaroo court to end the dayphase

But because Billslipton/Scarecrow had the most votes he was lynched

Reborn/Harley Quinn was faction killed by the joker cult

Killer Croc/Ekkologix has won the game for the Joker Cult @Destroya and @Rej

Game end
Wait what?

There were 6 members left - Random aashole, Kiku, Dr. Watson, me, bill and ekko.

So, even if me and bill died we still have 4 people left.

Also, we didn't call for end day and there wasn't any majority votes as 3 people didn't vote bill

Wait what?

There were 6 members left - Random aashole, Kiku, Dr. Watson, me, bill and ekko.

So, even if me and bill died we still have 4 people left.

Also, we didn't call for end day and there wasn't any majority votes as 3 people didn't vote bill
Kangaroo court is a ability to end the dayphase or night which bill activated. Ekko actually has two vote power not one. Add in he has a faction kill which none of the others would be able to block. Leaving it a tie, which means by the next phase after that he would just have to kill another player which means he would gain majority vote either way.

Reborn

Kangaroo court is a ability to end the dayphase or night which bill activated. Ekko actually has two vote power not one. Add in he has a faction kill which none of the others would be able to block. Leaving it a tie, which means by the next phase after that he would just have to kill another player which means he would gain majority vote either way.

@BillSlipton you fucking clown.... you cost us the game.. I was literally asking you who you are because I believed you were town and ekko is cult. And, you just have to mess with us....

@Ratchet I request you to not allow him to play ever again....

I am legit pissed now

Reborn

Because I wanted to contribute. I asked how to play
Bro.... I know you are new.

I asked you yesterday and today as well about your role. I even told you to check in your role pm and share with me

This was contribution from your part because I know it's difficult to understand ability usage in your first game.

Other playes voted you but I didn't because despite you not doing anything I felt you might be town as dest culting you didn't make sense.

And, didn't Aries told you you will be lynched if you activate your ability?

Scarecrow activated kangaroo court to end the dayphase

But because Billslipton/Scarecrow had the most votes he was lynched

Reborn/Harley Quinn was faction killed by the joker cult

Killer Croc/Ekkologix has won the game for the Joker Cult @Destroya and @Rej

Game end
GG Kekko well played lucky I asked to sub out cause I had steam rolled all of scum from, dest, rej, the rat, hime Psy and Pg.

Last edited:
Bro.... I know you are new.

I asked you yesterday and today as well about your role. I even told you to check in your role pm and share with me

This was contribution from your part because I know it's difficult to understand ability usage in your first game.

Other playes voted you but I didn't because despite you not doing anything I felt you might be town as dest culting you didn't make sense.

And, didn't Aries told you you will be lynched if you activate your ability?
honestly feel like new players should be on like 2-3 game vanilla suspension before they play games lie rn/SRM

First ill like to say thank you to those who played the game and those who subbed in to help out when I needed it. I'm not sure if I'm happy how things ended or disappointing. On one hand it's such a meme ending I can't help but laugh on the other hand I can't help feel for town who were legit trying to win the game losing only because of a noob players mistake with his abilities .

Going forward I will no longer be coloring the actions, I realized it's become a crutch in my games where people can just point at the colors of their actions and just confirm themselves without a cop or lie detection. I can see why it wouldn't be that much fun as Mafia or Indies to have to face a lot.of hurdles to win. Though ironically enough with the way this game was going with everyones roles more or less known didn't effect the outcome.

It is kinda disappointing the inactivity for the game, I think I subbed out 3/4th of the Mafia team within the first cycle, don't think I've ever done that. Though I understand why some had to exit the game im just kinda glad I didn't go all out for my comeback game, after my one piece game died thanks to inactivity I didn't want to risk another game where I put a lot of effort into a game set up where I would have to end it because of inactivity. I'm hoping my next 3 games don't run into the same problems this and the one piece did because I would be putting more effort onto the mechanics and roles.

Batfamily played really good unfortunately they ran into the problem that they and the joker cult began to feud. If joker cult lost this game that would have been why both joker cult and Batfamily lost they went after one another over town lol. I feel for the league they got the short end of the stick, they got taken out mostly via luck.

Major props to reborn,Apollo and Charlie who were more or less the three town musketeers ..they really held their own against Mafia and Indies.

Destroya played fantastic as the cult leader before passing on his will to ekko who won it for them, also props for Rej for being under the radar for majority of the game after being culted until his death. GG peeps. See ya for the avengers vs X-Men game I have planned. Trust me it will be much more fun to play than this one as it is based off my hxh game I made on Fanverse which alot of people enjoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.