Character Discussion "Coby is the new Garp so he should be a "RiVaL" of Luffy"

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Coby is prime example of how bad oda is in character development (most of the times)

Oda's intention with Coby is to develop him as an Admiral - someone who can catch upto Luffy.

But at the same time made him a simp and a fanboy of Luffy. That's not how you develop rivalry

On one hand we have Luffy growing stronger and is now a yonkou whereas Coby is getting folded by Kuja pirates. The gap is huge and we are nearing the end.

Luffy has immense will power while coby seriously lacks in this area - ya he stood up to Akainu but dude was legit scared and fell down the moment shanks saved him.

Ya Coby will become an Admiral and a good one too but if you think he will be stronger than zoro or will match Luffy (despite such gap with little time in EoS) then you are just being delusional because oda pulling this literally reflects on how bad he is with character development

Luffy has immense will power while coby seriously lacks in this area - ya he stood up to Akainu but dude was legit scared and fell down the moment shanks saved him.
Shanks complimented Coby's courage. Coby doesn't lack willpower.

On one hand we have Luffy growing stronger and is now a yonkou whereas Coby is getting folded by Kuja pirates.
Coby literally didn't take any damage from Kuja Pirates and did Better than a vice Admiral.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Coby is prime example of how bad oda is in character development (most of the times)

Oda's intention with Coby is to develop him as an Admiral - someone who can catch upto Luffy.

But at the same time made him a simp and a fanboy of Luffy. That's not how you develop rivalry

On one hand we have Luffy growing stronger and is now a yonkou whereas Coby is getting folded by Kuja pirates. The gap is huge and we are nearing the end.

Ya Coby will become an Admiral and a good one too but if you think he will be stronger than zoro or will match Luffy (despite such gap with little time in EoS) then you are just being delusional because oda pulling this literally reflects on how bad he is with character development
SWORD vs CP Aigis 0 (Aigis means Shield in Greek).

Coby vs Lucci
Helmeppo vs Kaku

The sparks between the two organizations have already been lit in Wano with Drake vs Mr. Go.

Can't wait for Coby to go extreme diff with Lucci EoS and for 140 iq geniuses to claim that Lucci is also stronger than Mihawk :sanmoji:

Even smoker is the prove of oda bad writing.
With koby and smoker oda wanted to write a luffy's rival, but he didn't know how to develop them and right now neither of them is a serious problem for luffy

SWORD vs CP Aigis 0 (Aigis means Shield in Greek).

Coby vs Lucci
Helmeppo vs Kaku

The sparks between the two organizations have already been lit in Wano with Drake vs Mr. Go.

Can't wait for Coby to go extreme diff with Lucci EoS and for 140 iq geniuses to claim that Lucci is also stronger than Mihawk :sanmoji:
Can pts Smoker beat Kaku? I know he's not beating Lucci. Idk if a marine Captain and a lieutenant commander can beat Lucci and Kaku.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
lol @ConquistadoR is so insulted by the comparison to luffy
for a second there I thought you were a luffy fanboy.
Idc about Luffy comparisions lol.
Its using those comparisions to prop the character over others which gets me , especially when the said pink haired shitstain has yet to prove his superiority over even Jinbe.

He's the Marine Bartolomeo in my books.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hancock is superior to zoro.
False

Hancock couldn't do a single thing to koby, despite him not wanting to fight, but she was bloodlusted.
Did not even take him seriously lmao.

Koby is getting hyped by a yonko, while zoro is competing with sanji.
Rooftop Zoro was hyped by Two Yonkos. Cry.

This chapter just proved his CoO alone is above luffy, sanji, zoro not touching him.
Weaker than Drake, the captain of SWORD.

Not false lol.
Did not even take him seriously lmao.
But was bloodlusted, and used her strongest move to take him off-guard.
Rooftop Zoro was hyped by Two Yonkos. Cry.
Then was getting folded by king whos weaker then hancock, then we see current zoro competing with sanji lol
Weaker than Drake, the captain of SWORD.
Using rank?

So you agree Maynard= Va akainu

I'd take a 33 year old leader who has far more experience then the 18 year old one.

This chapter just proved his CoO alone is above luffy, sanji, zoro not touching him
?
You aren't talking about today chapter, are you?

Btw I think currently Coby Is above mid-trio since at least he knows haki but I think that for now Jinbe being above him makes sense.

Coby dodged Hancock which Is impressive, and I think that Hancock Is above King, but we don't have evidences to put Coby above her unluckily, for now it's fair to put him on the level of someone line Who's Who or a bit higher I think.