Anime Discussion Code Geass thread

Who is your favourite character?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'd honestly rather have Mao's geass, then having my heart stop if I want to freeze time, or see a second into the future.
This is my post lol

In a real world time stop without heart problems is the best
obviously the heart problems makes it a pain

But without heart problem I prefer being able to stop time 5/10 seconds than Lelouch powers

I guess that depends on the person. Tho absolute power corrupts absolutely, but if you force me to pick one, I would definitely go with Lulu's.
Absolute power will corrupt you all the same, you will use it to force your way into your friends colleagues etc etc

You won’t have normal relationship with people anymore. The moment they will say no to you you will use it

FS is safer I guess but practically useless.
It can always be useful lol
If you fight someone on the street you have more chance to win :goyea:
Or if you wanna bet on horse race

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This is my post lol
Yeah, that's why I said I can give it the go if it's without heart problems. But as they are in the show, Lulu's is my go to.

Absolute power will corrupt you all the same, you will use it to force your way into your friends colleagues etc etc

You won’t have normal relationship with people anymore. The moment they will say no to you you will use it
Again, like I said in my previous sentence, if you force me to pick one I will deffo go with Lulu's, as they are in the show.

At worst, you can geass yourself into not using it on your closest ones. Problem solved.

If you fight someone on the street you have more chance to win :goyea:
Lol no, you'd have to have great reactions to work it out.

Or if you wanna bet on horse race
Again no, 2 seconds into the future isn't enough for such things.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Not taking AOT's ending which show is better? CG or AOT?
I'd still say CG. AoT is amazing and definitely up there with it for like 75% of the story, but it declines in the later parts, even before the entire ending. It's deffo close tho.

But when we factor in the ending, it's CG easily. Whilst AoT suffers from a bad ending, CG prospers from it. CG literally has the perfect GOATED ending. Imo the best ending in anime.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'd still say CG. AoT is amazing and definitely up there with it for like 75% of the story, but it declines in the later parts, even before the entire ending. It's deffo close tho.

But when we factor in the ending, it's CG easily. Whilst AoT suffers from a bad ending, CG prospers from it. CG literally has the perfect GOATED ending. Imo the best ending in anime.
CG middle is not that good

When Lulu came back to school, with the new knights etc, Suzaku in the knight of rounds, Charles subplot was butchered too, etc.

Some parts are def weaker.

AOT is quite consistent 70/80% of its course and then free fall

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
CG middle is not that good

When Lulu came back to school, with the new knights etc, Suzaku in the knight of rounds, Charles subplot was butchered too, etc.

Some parts are def weaker.

AOT is quite consistent 70/80% of its course and then free fall
Yeah I don't disagree that there were some weaker parts in CG as well, but there were in AoT even before the entire ending. I still lean to CG. If we include their endings then it's a wrap for CG.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
On episode 17! Ending 2 is goated:steef: I remember someone submitting this for one of the best anime ending song tourneys.

So viletta has amnesia... hopefully this goes somewhere... Where's Jeremiah at?! Last I saw him he collapsed on the street after fighting Kallen.
I quite like Deithard (I think that's his name lol, the reporter guy) and todoh is pretty cool but he's not done much yet and I do like Cornelia and euphy.

Mao was a creep :whitepress:

I'm guessing C.C was part of a weird spiritual cult that had powers/immortality and they were hunted down etc.?

Jaguark101

‎‎
It was probably me lol.

Nice. Glad that you're enjoying it. Not gonna respond to the rest of your post so I don't spoil you lol.
Almost halfway there and the pacing is pretty good! The only episode that has felt like filler was the episode where they chased the cat around.

Jaguark101

‎‎
Got to episode 20! Suzaku is a weird character, I get him but I also don't really like his type of character... Nina is annoying me:few: the less screen time she has the better.
Euphy finding out it was Lelouch was interesting and he seems to get along with her for the most part.
Schneizel seems pretty chill for the most part but I got a feeling it might be a cover and he'll end up being a psychopath.

Got to episode 20! Suzaku is a weird character, I get him but I also don't really like his type of character... Nina is annoying me:few: the less screen time she has the better.
Euphy finding out it was Lelouch was interesting and he seems to get along with her for the most part.
Schneizel seems pretty chill for the most part but I got a feeling it might be a cover and he'll end up being a psychopath.
Yeah. I hated luzaku

Jaguark101

‎‎
Oh, he's my favorite character too. Although I didn't like how the authors used this character.:josad:
Are you watching with subs or dub?:shocking:
The second season is strange to be honest. About openings and endings. I like them all except the first one. It's not bad, but I don't like the full version
I am watching Sub. Got the blu ray boxset