Anime Discussion Code Geass thread

Who is your favourite character?

• Total voters

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Yeah that completely caught me off guard the first time I watched it too. What are your thoughts thus far? You're almost done with season 1.
I really liked season 1! Lelouch is definitely one of the more unique protagonist I've seen and I like most of the cast aside from Nina and Suzaku. I am looking forward to the confrontation with his father and also what's gonna happen with schnizel and the other royal kids etc. Also the mystery with his mother...
I really like the design of the knightmares. Do you know a good place where I could get some figurines?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I really liked season 1! Lelouch is definitely one of the more unique protagonist I've seen and I like most of the cast aside from Nina and Suzaku. I am looking forward to the confrontation with his father and also what's gonna happen with schnizel and the other royal kids etc. Also the mystery with his mother...
I really like the design of the knightmares. Do you know a good place where I could get some figurines?
That's great to hear. Lelouch is one of the best protagonists out there and personally my top 2 fave character of all time. Glad you're enjoying it.

I honestly have no idea about the figurines. Sorry.

Jaguark101

‎‎
Alright I'm back! Took a little break after finishing season 1 to catch up on some other anime (I urge you all to watch "Eighty-Six", brilliantly animated, great ost and a great cast of characters).

So first of season 2 OP 1 is a banger and probably my fav one so far. I love the pacing of this season already, I'm on episode 9 of season 2 and SO much has already happened like holy shit. Its interesting that V.V and the emperor are "brothers".

My favorite fight or action scene is definitely when Lelouch and co. go to "kidnap" nunnaly, I love that aerial battle and Gino's Knightmare has to be my personal fav, its literally a transformer!! Dude is Starscream.

Lelouch trolling and outsmarting Britannia to get them to exile all his followers was some slick stuff. I'm regards to new characters I am not too fond of Rolo as he flipped way to quickly but his geass is cool, its just a watered down version of Dio's "The World". I like Gino and the other Girl with him who's always making diary entries (forgot her name lol), Xing-ke is also a pretty cool character.

My fav characters so far are Lelouch, C.C, Deithard, Jeremiah, Schneizel, Kallen, Viletta, Ohgi and Milly.

Lastly Kaguya calling herself, C.C and Kallen lelouch's court ladies was lol. He's got good chemistry with both Kallen and C.C... tough choice.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Alright I'm back! Took a little break after finishing season 1 to catch up on some other anime (I urge you all to watch "Eighty-Six", brilliantly animated, great ost and a great cast of characters).

So first of season 2 OP 1 is a banger and probably my fav one so far. I love the pacing of this season already, I'm on episode 9 of season 2 and SO much has already happened like holy shit. Its interesting that V.V and the emperor are "brothers".

My favorite fight or action scene is definitely when Lelouch and co. go to "kidnap" nunnaly, I love that aerial battle and Gino's Knightmare has to be my personal fav, its literally a transformer!! Dude is Starscream.

Lelouch trolling and outsmarting Britannia to get them to exile all his followers was some slick stuff. I'm regards to new characters I am not too fond of Rolo as he flipped way to quickly but his geass is cool, its just a watered down version of Dio's "The World". I like Gino and the other Girl with him who's always making diary entries (forgot her name lol), Xing-ke is also a pretty cool character.

My fav characters so far are Lelouch, C.C, Deithard, Jeremiah, Schneizel, Kallen, Viletta, Ohgi and Milly.

Lastly Kaguya calling herself, C.C and Kallen lelouch's court ladies was lol. He's got good chemistry with both Kallen and C.C... tough choice.
Filler.

I saw your post but forgot to comment on it lol. Go ahead.

Jaguark101

‎‎
Thoughts overall? Fave chars now? Thoughts on Lulu? Imo a top 2 MC.
So, overall rating is 5/5.

Alot to process and i'll mostly be rambling so apologies if i keep jumping back and forth between charcaters and plot lines etc.

I will say that even though a certain someone spoiled the ending for me, the way it happened and was executed still surprised me, (I'll talk about the ending a bit later).

OK so worlds "best" dad Charles and "best" mom Marianne wanted a world with out lies so they exile their son and daughter to a country they planned on invading to "protect" them lol. I don't really have much to say on this plot line tbh.
Rolo died saving Lelouch, his "love" was genuine I guess but extremely misguided and he still killed Shirley so I wasn't too concerned when he died, I sort of just said "ok" and moved on.

C.C losing her memories was weird though. I was so used to her being stoic/sassy that it was off putting to see her meek and timid. Also Kinda odd they gave her a Knightmare only for it to be destroyed in like a minute.

Schneizel revealing Lelouch was Zero to eveyone was something I did not see coming, I always assumed Lelouch would reveal it himself to everyone in a grandiose way. I was right though In my Initial thoughts of him, he was somewhat of a phsyco who was willing to kill 1-2 billion people for "peace".

I really loved Guren's new design with the wings! It looked like a Hell angel aswell as the Lancelot's new design, mirrors of each other. Kallen/Suzaku are probably tied for the best pilots in the verse so seeing their final rematch on the flying nuke city (forgot the name) was definitely one of the biggest highlights and I like that the fight ended in a way where you could argue who really won.

Lelouch is probably one of the most unique/complex protagonist I've seen in terms of how his moral compass shifts in how far he's willing to go and how he understood what Zero meant. I like the fact that he did become Emperor for a while, it was fun seeing him on the throne and everyone's reaction to it.

Lelouch and Suzaku's plan was great In the sense that they both got what they wanted. Lelouch got to make a better world for nunally and Suzaku got his wish to "die". I am still conflicted on how I feel about Suzaku... I do think there is some depth and complexity to him but I can't properly articulate those thoughts, I might have to see some character analysis on him. Over all I think he's "alright", I don't dislike him but he's not one of my favs.

That entire assassination scene at the end with lelouch was top tier and the fact that he was wearing the zero costume was the icing on the cake because at the end of it all it wasn't about who was beneath the mask, it was about a symbol/legend for the masses and the world to rally behind. I guess Deithard's prediction was right in that sense that Zero's legend will live on. I'm also glad nunally and Kallen realised at the end what was going on, they along with Shirley and Suzaku knew him the best.

I'll probably post some more thoughts later but for now I'll give my fav characters:
Lelouch, C.C, Kallen, Schneizel, Cornelia, Euphy, Ohgi, Jeremiah, Viletta, Gino, Milly, Deithard and Li.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So, overall rating is 5/5.
That's what we love to hear.

Alot to process and i'll mostly be rambling so apologies if i keep jumping back and forth between charcaters and plot lines etc.
Don't worry about it.

I will say that even though a certain someone spoiled the ending for me
Oh yeah I remember that, which honestly sucks so much because the ending is amazing, and honestly I believe it has the best ending.

OK so worlds "best" dad Charles and "best" mom Marianne wanted a world with out lies so they exile their son and daughter to a country they planned on invading to "protect" them lol. I don't really have much to say on this plot line tbh.
Yeah I agree. That was one of the weaker points overall.

C.C losing her memories was weird though. I was so used to her being stoic/sassy that it was off putting to see her meek and timid. Also Kinda odd they gave her a Knightmare only for it to be destroyed in like a minute.
I prefer the usual CC too lol, but I enjoyed seeing her meek at times.

Schneizel revealing Lelouch was Zero to eveyone was something I did not see coming, I always assumed Lelouch would reveal it himself to everyone in a grandiose way. I was right though In my Initial thoughts of him, he was somewhat of a phsyco who was willing to kill 1-2 billion people for "peace".
What do you think of Schneizel? He's one of my favourite characters behind Lulu and CC. I think he played his part quite well.

Lelouch is probably one of the most unique/complex protagonist I've seen in terms of how his moral compass shifts in how far he's willing to go and how he understood what Zero meant. I like the fact that he did become Emperor for a while, it was fun seeing him on the throne and everyone's reaction to it.
Lulu is my 2nd favourite protagonist, right after Light. I assume you've seen Death Note. These are once in a lifetime stories with once in a lifetime protagonists. They sadly don't make them like the two of them anymore.

This was my piece on Lulu for the best MC tourney I think

For those of you who are not familiar with the character, Lelouch Lamperouge is the main protagonist of a decade-old anime, Code Geass. The series takes place in an alternate version of our own world, with its own alternate history to boot. In this world, the empire of Britannia rules over a large part of the world with an iron fist. Citizens of the mainland empire consider people from other countries, like the story’s main setting of Japan, to be inferior, and thus treat those people like trash. And that brings us to Lelouch.

Lelouch is the son of the Emperor of the totalitarian nation of Britannia. After his mother is killed and his little sister blinded and crippled he was sent to the nation of Japan as a hostage. He ends up under the care of the leader of the nation, until him and his little sister can escape. After Britannia invades Japan, fearing that they will again be used as pawns, he hides his little sister with a Britannian noble family, the Ashford’s. Lelouch hides in plain sight, pretending to be an ordinary Britannian school student in Japan, when in reality, he is actually a royal prince of the empire placed in exile. Wanting to exact revenge on his father for exiling him and despairing on the inside over the plight of the Japanese people, Lelouch feels powerless…until one fateful day. Circumstances lead to a chance meeting with the mysterious woman, C.C., who grants him the power of Geass, a supernatural ability that often has an effect on the mind and consciousness. Lelouch’s geass, to put it simply, is to command another person to do as he says, but the power can only work on an individual once. With his newfound power and the intelligence with which he was born, he could now face off against Britannia and do what he set out to do upon his exile.

See, Lelouch is a brilliant young man. He has a strategic mind that is almost unmatched, even among the Britannian royal family. He had a great deal of siblings, and each and every one of them regarded him with respect. Many hated him, given the fact that his mother was not of noble birth. However, they respected his intellect in a profound way. His oldest brother, Schneizel, says that Lelouch was a brother who “I both loved and feared.” He was the only one who was able to stand tall to his intellect in games like chess. His brilliant mind is his most valuable asset, but it is not his only one.

Upon acquiring the Geass, Lelouch sets out to do what he wanted. In order to achieve that he creates a masked persona called Zero. He never shows his face to his allies, since he knows that they wouldn’t trust a Britannian. And if they ever found out that he is a Britannian prince, they would likely kill him. Thus, his masked campaign to bring down Britannia begins.

There is a constant battle within Lelouch over how far to go with his revolution. As he goes further and further, he is forced to make harsher and harsher choices.
Over the course of the series, Lelouch often finds himself having to test his morals to great extents. Someone who simply wanted to bring a better world for his sister slowly comes to the realization that, in his world, it all cannot simply be done by just means. As time goes on, he finds himself struggling to do what is right and starts doing what is necessary to achieve his goals, even if those acts are acts of evil. While he realizes that some of the things that he did were wrong, his attempt at creating a safer world could not have been done any other way. Lelouch feels the guilt in all that he does. He knows that he has sinned. Lelouch transcended the boundary between hero and villain.

He builds himself up as the worst tyrant in the world. He destroys any and all rivals that oppose him. He uses his Geass to enslave thousands upon thousands of people. He betrays his friends and the world, and unites the world under his tyrannical reign. And then, Zero, the symbol of justice, shows up and slays him. With this, the world is able to move forward and make peace. Nunnally is the kind hearted empress, Suzaku is the protector of Nunnally and the symbol of justice, and Schneizel is the master strategist and politician.

Lelouch, the devil himself, sacrifices everything for the sake of his sister's world. His name will be remembered in hatred. His legacy will be tainted. His very existence will be remembered as a mistake upon the world. But that doesn't matter.

For the sake of world peace, destruction must come before creation.

I really loved Guren's new design with the wings! It looked like a Hell angel aswell as the Lancelot's new design, mirrors of each other. Kallen/Suzaku are probably tied for the best pilots in the verse so seeing their final rematch on the flying nuke city (forgot the name) was definitely one of the biggest highlights and I like that the fight ended in a way where you could argue who really won.
Believe it or not I was never interested in the mecha aspect of the show lol.

I am still conflicted on how I feel about Suzaku... I do think there is some depth and complexity to him but I can't properly articulate those thoughts, I might have to see some character analysis on him. Over all I think he's "alright", I don't dislike him but he's not one of my favs.
If you are interested I once wrote a piece on him too lol. It was for the best deuteragonist tourney lmao. However I must note that I think Suzaku sucks personally. And that the following piece is an embellished text. I had to write this because the contestant that chose Suzaku didn't have the time to write one so since I knew the story I helped out. And since it was for the best deuteragonist story I had to make it nice lol.

Suzaku Kururugi is the anti-heroic deuteragonist of the anime and manga series Code Geass. He is an Honorary Citizen and soldier of the Holy Britannian Empire and the best friend and rival of Lelouch vi Britannia.

According to Lelouch, before the Britannian invasion of Japan, Suzaku was somewhat selfish, rarely putting others before himself. He also acted somewhat bratty when he first met Lelouch, beating Lelouch up and bullying him.

He dedicated his cause not to endorse terrorism or rebellion, which he believed would only result in the pointless killing. Unwilling to sacrifice the innocent, he also had a strong sense of loyalty, never questioning the orders of his superiors. Despite that, elders showed him to be willing to stab them in the back if necessary. Suzaku also wished to take responsibility for his actions, and his ultimate goal was to atone for the killing of his father.

Suzaku is the son of Japan's last prime minister, Genbu Kururugi. His existence was kept a secret from the public until after the war. Suzaku met Lelouch vi Britannia and his sister Nunnally vi Britannia when they moved to the Kururugi residence as a diplomatic peace trade. At first, Suzaku despised Lelouch because he thought he was a prince who didn't care about anyone. As time passed by, however, he came to know Lelouch better, and they soon became best friends. They became separated when Britannia invaded Japan but reunited in the Shinjuku Ghetto.

When Britannia began its invasion of Japan, Suzaku got mortified by the violence, and his father's belief that resisting to the bitter end was preferable to surrender. Unable to change his father's mind, Suzaku murdered him during a heated exchange. Britannia covered up the incident, and Suzaku's life spared, while the government was thrown into disarray and surrendered to Britannia. Lelouch believes that, had Genbu lived, Japan would have likely been torn apart by war once the other major powers decided to intervene. His guilt over the incident causes Suzaku to constantly place himself on the frontlines in the hope of atoning his actions by death. It also inspires Suzaku's belief that the ends achieved by using the wrong means are meaningless since he created peace through murder.

After firing the F.L.E.I.J.A. warhead under the command of Lelouch's Geass, he decides to achieve his desired results regardless of the means, even if it means joining forces with his enemy, Lelouch, and killing people to make true his objectives and ideals. Despite that fact, Suzaku is still interested in achieving a world where everyone can live happily and have a tomorrow, as seen in the last episode when all the acts of Lelouch and Suzaku were to achieve that world.

In the eyes of the world, Kururugi Suzaku is a terrible knight, not to mention a terrible person. He is a traitor in all respects–he has betrayed his country, his people, his morality. He’s almost as hated as Emperor Lelouch himself–and undoubtedly his “funeral” was the furthest thing from well-attended.

It is only in private that the mask of brutality comes off and yet you get the sense that Suzaku keeps up the mask even then. When Lelouch is falling apart and drowns in self-doubt, Suzaku pushes him to remember their mission, to remember Zero Requiem. There is no room for weakness–they must play their roles perfectly.

How ironic it is for Suzaku to lower his mask exactly when he dons the mask of Zero? The assassination of Lelouch, though clearly and intentionally public, is also an incredibly intimate moment between our knight and king. His acceptance of his fate as the new Zero and the conditions upon which Lelouch dictates to him with his dying breath are characteristics of it.

Ultimately, one can look at Lelouch and Suzaku as two sides of the same coin, and thus this is why I believe Suzaku is the best deuteragonist out there.

That entire assassination scene at the end with lelouch was top tier and the fact that he was wearing the zero costume was the icing on the cake because at the end of it all it wasn't about who was beneath the mask, it was about a symbol/legend for the masses and the world to rally behind. I guess Deithard's prediction was right in that sense that Zero's legend will live on. I'm also glad nunally and Kallen realised at the end what was going on, they along with Shirley and Suzaku knew him the best.
Absolutely glorious. Like I said above I think Code Geass has the best ending in anime. Everything is spot on. Over the years there have been many talks about the final scene with CC talking to someone and in some versions it is shown that the guy driving the carriage smirks at the end, hinting that it might be Lulu. However I must say that even though Lulu is one of my favourite characters in all of fiction, like 2nd favourite overall lol, I'd prefer him to stay dead.

Lelouch, C.C, Kallen, Schneizel, Cornelia, Euphy, Ohgi, Jeremiah, Viletta, Gino, Milly, Deithard and Li.
That's a very good list. Quite akin to mine.

Jaguark101

‎‎
That's what we love to hear.

Don't worry about it.

Oh yeah I remember that, which honestly sucks so much because the ending is amazing, and honestly I believe it has the best ending.

Yeah I agree. That was one of the weaker points overall.

I prefer the usual CC too lol, but I enjoyed seeing her meek at times.

What do you think of Schneizel? He's one of my favourite characters behind Lulu and CC. I think he played his part quite well.

Lulu is my 2nd favourite protagonist, right after Light. I assume you've seen Death Note. These are once in a lifetime stories with once in a lifetime protagonists. They sadly don't make them like the two of them anymore.

This was my piece on Lulu for the best MC tourney I think

For those of you who are not familiar with the character, Lelouch Lamperouge is the main protagonist of a decade-old anime, Code Geass. The series takes place in an alternate version of our own world, with its own alternate history to boot. In this world, the empire of Britannia rules over a large part of the world with an iron fist. Citizens of the mainland empire consider people from other countries, like the story’s main setting of Japan, to be inferior, and thus treat those people like trash. And that brings us to Lelouch.

Lelouch is the son of the Emperor of the totalitarian nation of Britannia. After his mother is killed and his little sister blinded and crippled he was sent to the nation of Japan as a hostage. He ends up under the care of the leader of the nation, until him and his little sister can escape. After Britannia invades Japan, fearing that they will again be used as pawns, he hides his little sister with a Britannian noble family, the Ashford’s. Lelouch hides in plain sight, pretending to be an ordinary Britannian school student in Japan, when in reality, he is actually a royal prince of the empire placed in exile. Wanting to exact revenge on his father for exiling him and despairing on the inside over the plight of the Japanese people, Lelouch feels powerless…until one fateful day. Circumstances lead to a chance meeting with the mysterious woman, C.C., who grants him the power of Geass, a supernatural ability that often has an effect on the mind and consciousness. Lelouch’s geass, to put it simply, is to command another person to do as he says, but the power can only work on an individual once. With his newfound power and the intelligence with which he was born, he could now face off against Britannia and do what he set out to do upon his exile.

See, Lelouch is a brilliant young man. He has a strategic mind that is almost unmatched, even among the Britannian royal family. He had a great deal of siblings, and each and every one of them regarded him with respect. Many hated him, given the fact that his mother was not of noble birth. However, they respected his intellect in a profound way. His oldest brother, Schneizel, says that Lelouch was a brother who “I both loved and feared.” He was the only one who was able to stand tall to his intellect in games like chess. His brilliant mind is his most valuable asset, but it is not his only one.

Upon acquiring the Geass, Lelouch sets out to do what he wanted. In order to achieve that he creates a masked persona called Zero. He never shows his face to his allies, since he knows that they wouldn’t trust a Britannian. And if they ever found out that he is a Britannian prince, they would likely kill him. Thus, his masked campaign to bring down Britannia begins.

There is a constant battle within Lelouch over how far to go with his revolution. As he goes further and further, he is forced to make harsher and harsher choices.
Over the course of the series, Lelouch often finds himself having to test his morals to great extents. Someone who simply wanted to bring a better world for his sister slowly comes to the realization that, in his world, it all cannot simply be done by just means. As time goes on, he finds himself struggling to do what is right and starts doing what is necessary to achieve his goals, even if those acts are acts of evil. While he realizes that some of the things that he did were wrong, his attempt at creating a safer world could not have been done any other way. Lelouch feels the guilt in all that he does. He knows that he has sinned. Lelouch transcended the boundary between hero and villain.

He builds himself up as the worst tyrant in the world. He destroys any and all rivals that oppose him. He uses his Geass to enslave thousands upon thousands of people. He betrays his friends and the world, and unites the world under his tyrannical reign. And then, Zero, the symbol of justice, shows up and slays him. With this, the world is able to move forward and make peace. Nunnally is the kind hearted empress, Suzaku is the protector of Nunnally and the symbol of justice, and Schneizel is the master strategist and politician.

Lelouch, the devil himself, sacrifices everything for the sake of his sister's world. His name will be remembered in hatred. His legacy will be tainted. His very existence will be remembered as a mistake upon the world. But that doesn't matter.

For the sake of world peace, destruction must come before creation.

Believe it or not I was never interested in the mecha aspect of the show lol.

If you are interested I once wrote a piece on him too lol. It was for the best deuteragonist tourney lmao. However I must note that I think Suzaku sucks personally. And that the following piece is an embellished text. I had to write this because the contestant that chose Suzaku didn't have the time to write one so since I knew the story I helped out. And since it was for the best deuteragonist story I had to make it nice lol.

Suzaku Kururugi is the anti-heroic deuteragonist of the anime and manga series Code Geass. He is an Honorary Citizen and soldier of the Holy Britannian Empire and the best friend and rival of Lelouch vi Britannia.

According to Lelouch, before the Britannian invasion of Japan, Suzaku was somewhat selfish, rarely putting others before himself. He also acted somewhat bratty when he first met Lelouch, beating Lelouch up and bullying him.

He dedicated his cause not to endorse terrorism or rebellion, which he believed would only result in the pointless killing. Unwilling to sacrifice the innocent, he also had a strong sense of loyalty, never questioning the orders of his superiors. Despite that, elders showed him to be willing to stab them in the back if necessary. Suzaku also wished to take responsibility for his actions, and his ultimate goal was to atone for the killing of his father.

Suzaku is the son of Japan's last prime minister, Genbu Kururugi. His existence was kept a secret from the public until after the war. Suzaku met Lelouch vi Britannia and his sister Nunnally vi Britannia when they moved to the Kururugi residence as a diplomatic peace trade. At first, Suzaku despised Lelouch because he thought he was a prince who didn't care about anyone. As time passed by, however, he came to know Lelouch better, and they soon became best friends. They became separated when Britannia invaded Japan but reunited in the Shinjuku Ghetto.

When Britannia began its invasion of Japan, Suzaku got mortified by the violence, and his father's belief that resisting to the bitter end was preferable to surrender. Unable to change his father's mind, Suzaku murdered him during a heated exchange. Britannia covered up the incident, and Suzaku's life spared, while the government was thrown into disarray and surrendered to Britannia. Lelouch believes that, had Genbu lived, Japan would have likely been torn apart by war once the other major powers decided to intervene. His guilt over the incident causes Suzaku to constantly place himself on the frontlines in the hope of atoning his actions by death. It also inspires Suzaku's belief that the ends achieved by using the wrong means are meaningless since he created peace through murder.

After firing the F.L.E.I.J.A. warhead under the command of Lelouch's Geass, he decides to achieve his desired results regardless of the means, even if it means joining forces with his enemy, Lelouch, and killing people to make true his objectives and ideals. Despite that fact, Suzaku is still interested in achieving a world where everyone can live happily and have a tomorrow, as seen in the last episode when all the acts of Lelouch and Suzaku were to achieve that world.

In the eyes of the world, Kururugi Suzaku is a terrible knight, not to mention a terrible person. He is a traitor in all respects–he has betrayed his country, his people, his morality. He’s almost as hated as Emperor Lelouch himself–and undoubtedly his “funeral” was the furthest thing from well-attended.

It is only in private that the mask of brutality comes off and yet you get the sense that Suzaku keeps up the mask even then. When Lelouch is falling apart and drowns in self-doubt, Suzaku pushes him to remember their mission, to remember Zero Requiem. There is no room for weakness–they must play their roles perfectly.

How ironic it is for Suzaku to lower his mask exactly when he dons the mask of Zero? The assassination of Lelouch, though clearly and intentionally public, is also an incredibly intimate moment between our knight and king. His acceptance of his fate as the new Zero and the conditions upon which Lelouch dictates to him with his dying breath are characteristics of it.

Ultimately, one can look at Lelouch and Suzaku as two sides of the same coin, and thus this is why I believe Suzaku is the best deuteragonist out there.

Absolutely glorious. Like I said above I think Code Geass has the best ending in anime. Everything is spot on. Over the years there have been many talks about the final scene with CC talking to someone and in some versions it is shown that the guy driving the carriage smirks at the end, hinting that it might be Lulu. However I must say that even though Lulu is one of my favourite characters in all of fiction, like 2nd favourite overall lol, I'd prefer him to stay dead.

That's a very good list. Quite akin to mine.
Your entire peice of Lelouch and Suzaku is well written! I could probably not write it half as well. Lelouch has definitely earned a spot in my top 5 anime/manga Protagonists.

I regards to Schneizel, he probably is actually my favourite villain in the show and one of the highlights of season 2, season 2 overall is just better in most regards. I like his and Lelouch's relationship because their both very similar to one another in that the ends justify the means, I loved the "chess" game they played with both of their fleets before the fight began and how Lelouch outsmarted him at the end. Also there was definitely something going on between him and his aide right lol?

Lastly in the timeline when do the films take place?

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Your entire peice of Lelouch and Suzaku is well written! I could probably not write it half as well. Lelouch has definitely earned a spot in my top 5 anime/manga Protagonists.
Thanks a lot. That's what we love to see.

I regards to Schneizel, he probably is actually my favourite villain in the show and one of the highlights of season 2, season 2 overall is just better in most regards. I like his and Lelouch's relationship because their both very similar to one another in that the ends justify the means, I loved the "chess" game they played with both of their fleets before the fight began and how Lelouch outsmarted him at the end. Also there was definitely something going on between him and his aide right lol?
Nice. Lmao not sure about that but prolly yeah.

Lastly in the timeline when do the films take place?
I have actually never watched the movies. I know some movies follow a different storyline, in some Lulu is present but without his memory, I think that's between S1 and S2.

Jaguark101

‎‎
Thanks a lot. That's what we love to see.

Nice. Lmao not sure about that but prolly yeah.

I have actually never watched the movies. I know some movies follow a different storyline, in some Lulu is present but without his memory, I think that's between S1 and S2.
Hmm I think I'll give them a watch. Will let you know what happens! I'll pick up the boxset.