Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello lovelies, kept you waiting huh? With the amount of amps being thrown out maybe you can amp me to appear more than twice in a dayphase don't ya think? Unfortunately my co host would reject the offer because he knows my handsome face would overshadow any other action done. Seems like my co host after years of trolling has mellowed out... It's nice to look back in the past and remember all the good times but it's moments like these that define us... The boring present time

Tag my boring and unfun co host Aries to become eligible for a mutant assist (present timeline) . First 4 will become eligible but if you already applied for the past trivia you cannot apply for this one. You old geezers should leave the past behind and meet us sexy people in the present
@deadpoll

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Hello lovelies, kept you waiting huh? With the amount of amps being thrown out maybe you can amp me to appear more than twice in a dayphase don't ya think? Unfortunately my co host would reject the offer because he knows my handsome face would overshadow any other action done. Seems like my co host after years of trolling has mellowed out... It's nice to look back in the past and remember all the good times but it's moments like these that define us... The boring present time

Tag my boring and unfun co host Aries to become eligible for a mutant assist (present timeline) . First 4 will become eligible but if you already applied for the past trivia you cannot apply for this one. You old geezers should leave the past behind and meet us sexy people in the present
my house burned down in 2009
:feelsokeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.