Status
Not open for further replies.
Carnage Role

Carnage-Hostile Indie

(Mutant Assist) Shriek: Revive a player and bring them back as your mason team mate. They cannot be killed or lynched until you are

Fake Claim: Legion

Win Con: You win when you and your partner have taken over the game

(Hunger Empowerment) You have the following one shots
-Absorb one ability from a player that has been killed by town
-Absorb one ability from a player that has been lynched
-Absorb one ability that has been killed by a Indie
-Absorb one ability that has been killed Mafia

(Symbiotic Possession) You have 3x vote power

(Symbiotic Physiology) You have the following one shots
-Regeneration: The first kill shot or lynch on you will fail
-Tornado: Redirect back 2 actions that target you in the cycle to another player
-Techopathy: Obtain a investigation result
-Air Current: Destroy an incoming action

(Haemokinetic Shapeshifting) You have the following one shots

-Camoflouge: Target any player and hide behind them. All investigations that target you target them instead
-Tentacles: Target 3 players and vote block them
-Sword: Challenge a player to R/p/s if you win obtain a super kill shot
-Fangs: Target any player with a janitor kill
-Darts: Destroy 3 mutant assists from being activated
-Spikes: Anyone that targets you in the cycle has their abilities burned in half the following cycle
-Telepathy: Burn one of your mason abilities and gain a one shot investigation shot, doctor ability or role block
-Symbiotic Telepathy: Reuse Telepathy next cycle

If wondering how carnage died, some roles you have to activate your abilities before hand. It was my big mistake for not making it clear to peeps that some abilities are not passive and have to be activated. :josad: So if wondering pm me to make sure what is and what isnt passive.

So in interest of fairness since didn't know about that, pick any player TAC in private and merge with them, they will become the new carnage and you will return ala shriek

Night -1: Bully Maguire

Carnage symbiote chose to merge with a player in the game... In a ironic twist of fate it was none other than... Spiderman... Who had an amped mutant assist from beating Galactus transforming them into a new role

Black Suit Spiderman

Carnage role has died and been replaced by the town friendly Venom Symbiote-
@TheAncientCenturion

Bully Maguire has entered the game

Night-1: Trivia Game Show

Vote Lynch Aries...wait what do you mean it's the night phase? You know he's probably a role or something... I can predict the future and see the dread unless we can go back in time and re lynch him before it begins... Speaking of future events it is time my lovelies for another Marvel Trivia Show discussing the bleak future of Marvel Films or shows that are not part of the MCU.

You know the deal my little chilly peppers, the first 4 to tag my co host will become eligible. If you were eligible in the present trivia event you will not be eligible for this one

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Vote Lynch Aries...wait what do you mean it's the night phase? You know he's probably a role or something... I can predict the future and see the dread unless we can go back in time and re lynch him before it begins... Speaking of future events it is time my lovelies for another Marvel Trivia Show discussing the bleak future of Marvel Films or shows that are not part of the MCU.

You know the deal my little chilly peppers, the first 4 to tag my co host will become eligible. If you were eligible in the present trivia event you will not be eligible for this one
@Ariess

@Ariess

Status
Not open for further replies.